Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Chloe6124

Tyreek Hill max four games

Looks like the max Hill will be suspended is four games. Wouldn’t you know they will get him back just in time to play the colts lol.

On 6/28/2019 at 1:28 PM, Chloe6124 said:

Looks like the max Hill will be suspended is four games. Wouldn’t you know they will get him back just in time to play the colts lol.

Where did you read this?    Or hear this?

You may be right,  but I'd like to see that for myself......

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Where did you read this?    Or hear this?

You may be right,  but I'd like to see that for myself......

I saw it on twitter by a couple sources. I will see if I can find it today. 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I saw it on twitter by a couple sources. I will see if I can find it today. 

You may be right but do not believe everything you read on Twitter. Unless it comes from someone from the NFL Network or ESPN I would not believe it at all. After you had posted this I looked everywhere and could not find anything regarding his suspension possibilities. The NFL hasn't said anything either.

I don’t believe everything. They might of been guessing. If I remember right it was a couple legitimate sources.

There are a bunch more of these from twitter with sources that have blue check marks.

• Like 2

On 6/30/2019 at 11:07 AM, Chloe6124 said:

There are a bunch more of these from twitter with sources that have blue check marks.

Those two tweets say two completely different things

On 6/30/2019 at 11:07 AM, Chloe6124 said:

"Max" and "At least", two completely different meanings.  Until the league rules, no one will know.

• Like 1

If all that Hill gets is 4 games...   that will be a bad BAD look for the league.

I hope the minimum is 6 games and a better amount is 8 games.    Very curious to see just how badly the league screws this one up?

Here is the thing this is sounding more and more like his fiancé tried to extort him. There is no proof he broke his kids arm. The hospital ruled it a accident. The stuff on the tape seems to be from what sources say is when he called her a + and was going to get back at her it was about exposing her. It is said he had a very good meeting with the nfl.

Anybody hear the new audio today? Everything his fiancé tried to do might back fire..

34 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Anybody hear the new audio today? Everything his fiancé tried to do might back fire..

no?

Here it is. He said she lied in 2014 and he never touched her.  She is real winner. Lol. It’s also looking like won’t be suspended at all.

I'm just hoping Tyreek Hill plays this year. If for nothing else other than Mike Florio said he'd stop covering the NFL if Hill played this year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Here it is. He said she lied in 2014 and he never touched her.  She is real winner. Lol. It’s also looking like won’t be suspended at all.

There’s also the matter of a 3-year old boy with a broken arm.  And a threatening audio tap which makes him sound like a monster.    Hard to see how Hill gets away zero suspensions.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

There’s also the matter of a 3-year old boy with a broken arm.  And a threatening audio tap which makes him sound like a monster.    Hard to see how Hill gets away zero suspensions.

The hospital cleared them and said it was a accident pretty quickly after he was taken to the hospital.

I do think the tape alone should be a couple of games. I don’t know if in 2014 there is a proof he beat her or she just made it up. The way this has all gone down it would not shock me if she was making all this stuff up.

If you ask me they both seem like liars and neither can be trusted from what I have read/heard from their past and present. Sounds like they deserve each other and I have a hard time believing anything either say. I just feel sorry for the kid being in the middle of this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Man this case has gotten more complex.  After I heard there was an audio tape where he said he broke a kids arm I figured he was just done and stopped paying attention.  Now apparently there must be a bunch of other stuff that I've missed.  

17 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

The hospital cleared them and said it was a accident pretty quickly after he was taken to the hospital.

I do think the tape alone should be a couple of games. I don’t know if in 2014 there is a proof he beat her or she just made it up. The way this has all gone down it would not shock me if she was making all this stuff up.

How could the hospital know if it was an accident?  

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

How could the hospital know if it was an accident?  

It’s not that hard looking at a X-ray if it is accidental or done on purpose.

i am not on his side at all but there has also been a lot of Misinformation.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

What if someone is pushed on purpose and falls to the ground and breaks their arm? The doctors wouldn't know the difference between that or if the kid tripped and fell and broke his arm. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What if someone is pushed on purpose and falls to the ground and breaks their arm? The doctors wouldn't know the difference between that or if the kid tripped and fell and broke his arm. 

Exactly.... if the hospital had a child psychologist interview the boy in addition to a full examination and conclude that it was an accident, then that would be different.... but an X-ray alone couldn't possibly determine that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pacolts56 said:

Exactly.... if the hospital had a child psychologist interview the boy in addition to a full examination and conclude that it was an accident, then that would be different.... but an X-ray alone couldn't possibly determine that.

My guess is that was all done. My family had a accident to my sister when she was a baby  which caused burns. They interviewed both separate to make sure the stories were straight. Sorry I didn’t add that.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Um,   what??

• Like 2

On 7/11/2019 at 2:47 PM, Valpo2004 said:

Man this case has gotten more complex.  After I heard there was an audio tape where he said he broke a kids arm I figured he was just done and stopped paying attention.  Now apparently there must be a bunch of other stuff that I've missed.  

I don't think he ever said that.  I think he made some general threat to the woman that made reference to the kid, and then people quickly ran with that to interpret it as him saying that he would do to her what he did to the kid, thereby indirectly implying he broke the kids arm.  At least it seemed like there could be enough smoke generated from this tape to justify kicking him out of the league to send the all-important proper social message.  I think now the feeling is that the interpretation of what he was talking about is flawed.

It sounds like this has come down to where he simply threatened her during an argument.  Not enough smoke to suspend him, IMO.

• Like 1

Looks like Tyreek Hill will not be suspended 

Chiefs will still have a great offense 

• Sad 1

The NFL did the right thing. There was no evidence of child abuse and the hospital ruled it a accident. Sure maybe he could of got a couple games from the way that tape came off but they did the right thing. It looks like his fiancé is a piece of you know what. Everyone wanted him to fail so bad.  For the kids sake I hope these two go there separate ways so this kid isn’t stuck with them going at it all the time.

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

The NFL did the right thing. There was no evidence of child abuse and the hospital ruled it a accident. Sure maybe he could of got a couple games from the way that tape came off but they did the right thing. It looks like his fiancé is a piece of you know what. Everyone wanted him to fail so bad.  For the kids sake I hope these two go there separate ways so this kid isn’t stuck with them going at it all the time.

"Everyone wanted him to fail so bad". Not really IMO to your post. I could care less about him and I still think at times he may abuse his wife and he has anger issues. She puts up with it because he has millions and they have a kid together. Based on his past I believe he has issues. This here doesn't change my mind about him. They won't have an excuse now when we beat them haha . I hope Leonard knocks him silly when he goes over the middle, I would as he is fair game on the field and players know it.

You seem to really defend the guy, why I have no idea. You say she is "a piece of you know what". I think he is too and a proven abuser. 

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

"Everyone wanted him to fail so bad". Not really IMO to your post. I could care less about him and I still think at times he may abuse his wife and he has anger issues. She puts up with it because he has millions and they have a kid together. Based on his past I believe he has issues. This here doesn't change my mind about him. They won't have an excuse now when we beat them haha . I hope Leonard knocks him silly when he goes over the middle, I would as he is fair game on the field and players know it.

You seem to really defend the guy, why I have no idea. You say she is "a piece of you know what". I think he is too and a proven abuser. 

Well was there actual evidence he beat her or was it hear say. I know he plead guilty but that doesn’t mean much. Why is it that people also can’t see that a woman can lie and be manipulating also. Just because she is s woman doesn’t mean she is telling the truth either. 

These two remind me of a aunt and uncle I had. They were so bad for each other they brought out the worst. 

As much as I  would love to see KC fail I don’t want someone suspended for something they didn’t do. All those initial reports out of KC about him breaking his kids arm were false. They made up stories and everyone ran with it.

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Well was there actual evidence he beat her or was it hear say. I know he plead guilty but that doesn’t mean much. Why is it that people also can’t see that a woman can lie and be manipulating also. Just because she is s woman doesn’t mean she is telling the truth either. 

These two remind me of a aunt and uncle I had. They were so bad for each other they brought out the worst. 

As much as I  would love to see KC fail I don’t want someone suspended for something they didn’t do. All those initial reports out of KC about him breaking his kids arm were false. They made up stories and everyone ran with it.

Why would you believe him and not her? I think both of them lie but I don't believe him. Women do lie so you are correct there, can't argue that. You seem to think he is innocent. Was OJ innocent, he got off because the evidence wasn't proven in court. So I guess since he was proven innocent he didn't do anything haha . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Why would you believe him and not her? I think both of them lie but I don't believe him. Women do lie so you are correct there, can't argue that. You seem to think he is innocent. Was OJ innocent, he got off because the evidence wasn't proven in court. So I guess since he was proven innocent he didn't do anything haha . 

There was plenty of evidence OJ MURDERED. All I am saying is he said he didn’t even touch her in 2014. My question was how do we know she didn’t make it up unless there were pictures or other evidence. I don’t know if there was or not.

These two are clearing toxic for each other and need to stay away from each other.  The NFL can’t go around suspending people without actual evidence.

Wow! I must admit I was completely wrong on this. I figured that the audio alone would have gotten him at least 4 games. But it appears lack of evidence so kudos for the NFL for waiting until the facts got found. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 11:51 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I'll admit that this is tough for me to judge.  

Why believe her and not him......why believe him and not her.   

I actually think he probably gets rough with his family, but without sufficient proof, I don't know that he should be punished.  

On 7/19/2019 at 10:47 AM, Chloe6124 said:

I agree.  The innocent until proven guilty thing is a big deal to me personally. That said, I think there is going to still be some court struggles over this, likely in civil court  where the requirement to prove guilt is much, much lower.  But I think the two need to stay far away from each other.  

On 7/22/2019 at 3:31 PM, csmopar said:

I agree.  The innocent until proven guilty thing is a big deal to me personally. That said, I think there is going to still be some court struggles over this, likely in civil court  where the requirement to prove guilt is much, much lower.  But I think the two need to stay far away from each other.  

Lol. What did you think of Hill telling reporters that his son was referring to boxing lessons when his son told Child Protective Services that his father punches him when be cries? 

Hill:

“Punching my son in [his] chest, that would probably refer to me teaching my son how to box, ‘cause we do got boxing gloves at our house, and our son he’s like Iron Man. So he loves Iron Man, Aquaman, he’s like “daddy, come on come on come on” all the time. So, that’s what it is, man. And, you know, sometimes things get thrown out of context when feelings get involved, and emotions. But I ain’t gonna get into all that right now.”

Link

Those who believe he is innocent are probably thinking this is plausible. SMH

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Lol. What did you think of Hill telling reporters that his son was referring to boxing lessons when his son told Child Protective Services that his father punches him when be cries? 

Hill:

“Punching my son in [his] chest, that would probably refer to me teaching my son how to box, ‘cause we do got boxing gloves at our house, and our son he’s like Iron Man. So he loves Iron Man, Aquaman, he’s like “daddy, come on come on come on” all the time. So, that’s what it is, man. And, you know, sometimes things get thrown out of context when feelings get involved, and emotions. But I ain’t gonna get into all that right now.”

Link

Those who believe he is innocent are probably thinking this is plausible. SMH

Yeah... if anyone believes that, I have some ocean front property for sale in Kansas, 1,000 bucks an acre

• Haha 1