Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great Eric Ebron story

His mom sounds awesome.

“I was like, ‘OK, we need to change scenery,’” she recalled. “I said, ‘Well, I hear football's good in the South. We need a change of pace.’”

“So my mom's like, ‘Well, we've got to move one of two places: either North Carolina or Florida.’ And I was like, ‘What?’” Ebron said. “She was so serious. She was like, ‘Well, we're moving. Here in the next month you need to let me know where we're going.’”

Jackson wasn’t kidding around. About a month later, Ebron came home to find a U-Haul truck parked in front of his place; its destination: Greensboro, N.C.

Great story, what a character this guy is.

What impressed me more is how Andrew Walker is becoming such a good writer, this article may be the best I've seen yet from him. Love he has brought back the Mailbag.  

I'm super excited about what the media department of the Colts is doing, I've been back in Indy since 1995 and it has been difficult to get good information and insider slants (until recently) I'm glad the franchise is being more open and embracing of the fan base. This forum, colts.com and the colts app have have matured exponentially the past 3 years...

Chris Ballard effect???

Anyway, the Colts Official Podcast are awesome, check them out on colts.com and in the App.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jmac_48 said:

Great story, what a character this guy is.

What impressed me more is how Andrew Walker is becoming such a good writer, this article may be the best I've seen yet from him. Love he has brought back the Mailbag.  

I'm super excited about what the media department of the Colts is doing, I've been back in Indy since 1995 and it has been difficult to get good information and insider slants (until recently) I'm glad the franchise is being more open and embracing of the fan base. This forum, colts.com and the colts app have have matured exponentially the past 3 years...

Chris Ballard effect???

Anyway, the Colts Official Podcast are awesome, check them out on colts.com and in the App.

I really love the official podcast. The one yesterday had Campbell on. He is a smart kid and was very impressed by him.

• Like 2