Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Well Done Parris!

Smonroe

22 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

This may not go over too well with some of those poor fans of that team up north.  But us Buckeye's loved it!

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/Article/Ohio-State-Buckeyes-Michigan-Wolverines-Parris-Campbell-teaches-recruits-about-The-Game-rivalry-133135971/

I am purposely not reading this article.  Campbell is a Colt now, I want to like him. :)

Even Buckeyes deserve a second chance.

• Like 3

I'm an Iowa fan but I'd kind of like to see Michigan win that game so that it can maybe move back towards the appearance of a real rivalry.  

That is unless an Ohio State victory would somehow help Iowa, in that situation I would root for the Buckeyes. 

1 minute ago, Smonroe said:

That was ugly last year.   And the year before, @Valpo2004 !

It was probably a good thing, especially last year with how the defense played. The offense could have played with anyone, but they would have been abused had they made it to the playoffs. I really like the coaching changes/additions that Day has made so far and I think it will benefit the defense greatly this year. The OL is huge ? for me because they had a lot of experience on that line last year and they still weren't good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

It was probably a good thing, especially last year with how the defense played. The offense could have played with anyone, but they would have been abused had they made it to the playoffs. I really like the coaching changes/additions that Day has made so far and I think it will benefit the defense greatly this year. The OL is huge ? for me because they had a lot of experience on that line last year and they still weren't good. 

Agreed. Schiano was horrible.  He had all that talent and couldn’t scheme worth spit. Going to be good this year, maybe better next year.  

Anyway, back to the Colts!  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

O-H!!

I didn’t realize how truly annoying that chant is until I saw it live at Memorial Stadium, twice. I feel bad for you Michigan fans on that one. Next time you lose to OSU, just remember at least you don’t root for a Big Ten team in Indiana, lol, it could be worse.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 9:22 PM, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

I didn’t realize how truly annoying that chant is until I saw it live at Memorial Stadium, twice. I feel bad for you Michigan fans on that one. Next time you lose to OSU, just remember at least you don’t root for a Big Ten team in Indiana, lol, it could be worse.

Hey now, it's not like OSU has been destroying IU every time they play over the last few years.... ;)

On 6/25/2019 at 5:14 PM, Smonroe said:

That was ugly last year.   And the year before, @Valpo2004 !

and the year before and the year before....

It was ugly last year.  Fortunately I was on a cruise and did not get to watch the game.

The year before last though, wasn't that the game that went into OT.  Basically the game where Gary Coleman, er I mean Dwayne Haskins made a name for himself as a true freshman.

9 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

and the year before and the year before....

It was ugly last year.  Fortunately I was on a cruise and did not get to watch the game.

The year before last though, wasn't that the game that went into OT.  Basically the game where Gary Coleman, er I mean Dwayne Haskins made a name for himself as a true freshman.

You’re talking about the Michigan games, and yes Haskins came in to win the game two years ago.  Gary Coleman!  Lol!

I was was referring to the Purdue game last year and Iowa the year before.  Throw in OK two years ago and we had enough of Shiano getting blown out.  Embarrassing.  

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 5:31 PM, Smonroe said:

You’re talking about the Michigan games, and yes Haskins came in to win the game two years ago.  Gary Coleman!  Lol!

I was was referring to the Purdue game last year and Iowa the year before.  Throw in OK two years ago and we had enough of Shiano getting blown out.  Embarrassing.  

I see ugly and Ohio State and based on the results of the past several years, I automatically think Michigan. :)

But I guess from a OSU fan, those games have not been ugly at all.