Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Not well known writer but agree with this ? >>> Colts in cap heaven .

HOF19

I don't know this guy Mike Tanier very well ( and this article is almost 20 paragraphs long ) but if he is correct Ballard has done good work.....Agree with this article ? I leave that up to the individual reader !>>>>>>> https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2841837-andrew-luck-and-the-colts-are-in-salary-cap-heaven-and-set-up-for-a-big-jump?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

I don't know this guy Mike Tanier very well ( and this article is almost 20 paragraphs long ) but if he is correct Ballard has done good work.....Agree with this article ? I leave that up to the individual reader !>>>>>>> https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2841837-andrew-luck-and-the-colts-are-in-salary-cap-heaven-and-set-up-for-a-big-jump?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

It is intriguing for sure. Only time will tell if it pays off

Mike Tanier is a frequent league-wide NFL contributor on B/R. He's kind of goofy and light hearted in most of his articles and loves using jokes and humor to get through some of his assignments, without being quite as in your face as someone like Adam Rank (who I love strictly for b s WWE obsession, lol)

This is exactly right.  The strategy works because of drafting...amazing drafts! You can't do this and be an average talent evaluator or  not understand the combination of talent, team needs, and culture fits.  To his infinite credit CB has crushed this to date...now can he maintain it.