Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• TY once said..."If they want me...they'll pay me." And the Colts paid him...made him top 5 at his position...and we were happy they did and we praised them for doing that.    But when a team doesn't pay a player that top tier money...and that player is upset...he's somehow being selfish. Can't really have it both ways.    The Colts have been very good to their star players over the years...across multiple GMs...so we haven't had to deal with any hold outs. But not every owner is Jim Irsay. 
    • Lol ill raise your Cubs and hand me the Cards . Cards have a very important factor besides a very dangerous line up. The third best bull pen in the MLB . Anything can happen , and if they bench Carpenter for the hot hand , it bolsters their offense greatly. They wont wait long to do it. My guess if he doesn't pick it during current series.
    • For those who dont support players like Zeke and even L Bell. I have 1 question... Do you support Earl Thomas? Before his injury, he ask for a new contract. The minute he got injured, he's no longer a Seahawk. Point blank period. People talk from their keyboard telling another man to put their life on the line, and once the player says pay me, the same keyboard warriors say, "He's selfish". So are the "teams selfish" when they cut players like Earl Thomas, or wont extend their contracts? BTW E.T has proven his worth as a Superbowl champ/ All Pro/ Pro Bowler.  
    • I love our safety room currently, when a player of Farley's caliber likely gets cut thats a positive sign. Willis may start much sooner then later, Hooker another year removed from injury should bounce back to early rookie form. Odom showed a lot more than anyone expected last season and if Geathers stays healthy quite the 4 some. Not high on Milligan or Johnson, not familiar yet with Nacua so cant say if he may make the p.s. Hope he brings that level to the table.
  • Members