Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Rackeen305

5 Chris Ballard draft picks

Recommended Posts

  • Who are your top 5 Chris Ballard draft picks that you are most excited about heading into 2019 regardless of draft year. My Top 5 (no particular order):
  •  
  • * Malik Hooker
  • * Q.Nelson
  • * Marlon Mack
  • * Kemoko Turay
  • * Parris Campbell
  •  
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:
  • Who are your top 5 Chris Ballard draft picks that you are most excited about heading into 2019 regardless of draft year. My Top 5 (no particular order):
  •  
  • * Malik Hooker
  • * Q.Nelson
  • * Marlon Mack
  • * Kemoko Turay
  • * Parris Campbell
  •  

whoever is healthy at the start of the season. Remember Cain injured himself i'm preseason which really was a downer so i'm hoping everyone pulls through to week 1. That being said i'm rooting for Cain:rock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:
  • Who are your top 5 Chris Ballard draft picks that you are most excited about heading into 2019 regardless of draft year. My Top 5 (no particular order):
  •  
  • * Malik Hooker
  • * Q.Nelson
  • * Marlon Mack
  • * Kemoko Turay
  • * Parris Campbell
  •  

No Darius Leonard? :woah:

 

- Quenton Nelson

- Darius Leonard

- Braden Smith

- Malik Hooker

- Marlon Mack

 

In that order. I did not eveluate the 2019 draft class, cause they have to play a game first. But I have a feeling that CB can't fail with his picks (if they stay healthy). I mean, he completely turned around the level of talent on the roster with his first 2 drafts. :thmup:

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.) Darius Leonard

2.) Malik Hooker

3.) Parris Campbell/Rock Ya Sin

4.) Marlon Mack

5.) Quenton Nelson

 

I cheated a little on two rookies at once, but we literally have 10-15 guys that could be breakouts/fun to watch, that I had to get both in there. Want to see if Leonard and Nelson can duplicate last season, Hooker can finally break out, Mack can become a top 5-10 back, and curious what Parris and Rock do early in year one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

1.) Darius Leonard

2.) Malik Hooker

3.) Parris Campbell/Rock Ya Sin

4.) Marlon Mack

5.) Quenton Nelson

 

I cheated a little on two rookies at once, but we literally have 10-15 guys that could be breakouts/fun to watch, that I had to get both in there. Want to see if Leonard and Nelson can duplicate last season, Hooker can finally break out, Mack can become a top 5-10 back, and curious what Parris and Rock do early in year one.

 

i dnt think ppl realize how good this team is gonna be or how efficient Ballard is at his job. He’s worth more than any Qb not named Brady, Rodgers or Mahomes 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MFT5 said:

 

i dnt think ppl realize how good this team is gonna be or how efficient Ballard is at his job. He’s worth more than any Qb not named Brady, Rodgers or Mahomes 

and Luck, then I will agree. Put Mahomes on the Colts on the rosters from 2012-2018 he has 0 SB wins too. You are kidding yourself if you think other wise. Wilson has 0 too if he has our rosters. This upcoming season Luck is about to prove the haters wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

and Luck, then I will agree. Put Mahomes on the Colts on the rosters from 2012-2018 he has 0 SB wins too. You are kidding yourself if you think other wise. Wilson has 0 too if he has our rosters. This upcoming season Luck is about to prove the haters wrong. 

I agree. Mahomes as a teenager wouldn't win the SB with us! :lol:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, MFT5 said:

 

i dnt think ppl realize how good this team is gonna be or how efficient Ballard is at his job. He’s worth more than any Qb not named Brady, Rodgers or Mahomes 

There are a lot of people whose names we won't know, working behind the scenes, that help make Ballard look like a genius (which he may, indeed, be). It is a team effort, and we have a very good team.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm removing Leonard and Nelson from consideration. They are proven studs. They proved it first year. They'll prove it again this year. It doesn't excite me, I expect them both to be monsters. 

 

So...

 

1. Parris Campbell - I expect him to be the biggest impact to point differential

2. Rock Ya-Sin - I expect him to challenge for time right away, and start by mid season

3. Deon Cain - more than anything else, we need a well rounded outside guy / X with speed

4. Ben Bonagu - Hope they stick to DE focus in TC. I thought about Turay in this spot.

5. Nyheim Hines - Great rookie year. I think he's a smaller, but better planned part of the O this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I agree. Mahomes as a teenager wouldn't win the SB with us! :lol:

Give Mahomes as a QB now, the rosters we have had through 2012-2018 he would still be winless. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as being the "most excited about", I'd interpret that as seeing a player reach an expected or higher than expected potential.  Start or continue an upward trajectory.  My list is:

 

Darius Leonard

Parris Campbell 

Braden Smith

Rock Ya Sin

Khari Willis. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

and Luck, then I will agree. Put Mahomes on the Colts on the rosters from 2012-2018 he has 0 SB wins too. You are kidding yourself if you think other wise. Wilson has 0 too if he has our rosters. This upcoming season Luck is about to prove the haters wrong. 

 

i picked luck to be the MVP this year but he makes alotta dumb decisions like really “wth” are yu looking at decisions. clean those up and idk how teams beat us this year

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, DougDew said:

As far as being the "most excited about", I'd interpret that as seeing a player reach an expected or higher than expected potential.  Start or continue an upward trajectory.  My list is:

 

Darius Leonard

Parris Campbell 

Braden Smith

Rock Ya Sin

Khari Willis. 

 

You have two guys that have never taken a snap over Nelson who was a wrecking ball.   Interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MFT5 said:

 

i picked luck to be the MVP this year but he makes alotta dumb decisions like really “wth” are yu looking at decisions. clean those up and idk how teams beat us this year

I agree, he does make some silly decisions but he is top 5 IMO going by this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rock ya sin

banogu

parris

hooker 

quincy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Wilson

-Smith

-Lewis

-Turay

-Cain

 

I'm not counting this year's draft and these are the people I'm most excited to see improve and/or be more consistent.  Cain is the exception with no real game starts; I want him top ball out but I know he has a lot of competition.

 

If I was including this year's draft it would be as follows because I feel Smith and Turay have the most potential already:

 

-Wilson

-Lewis

-Cain

-Campbell

-Ya Sin

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Irish YJ said:

I'm removing Leonard and Nelson from consideration. They are proven studs. They proved it first year. They'll prove it again this year. It doesn't excite me, I expect them both to be monsters. 

 

So...

 

1. Parris Campbell - I expect him to be the biggest impact to point differential

2. Rock Ya-Sin - I expect him to challenge for time right away, and start by mid season

3. Deon Cain - more than anything else, we need a well rounded outside guy / X with speed

4. Ben Bonagu - Hope they stick to DE focus in TC. I thought about Turay in this spot.

5. Nyheim Hines - Great rookie year. I think he's a smaller, but better planned part of the O this year

You are not excited about players being 'monsters' yet you are about a bunch of rookies who may not even make the cut? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Give Mahomes as a QB now, the rosters we have had through 2012-2018 he would still be winless. 

 

Winless?     With the rosters Luck took to the playoffs his first three years and Mahomes would be.....  winless?!?

 

Even with our roster last year too?

 

Really?   Did you mean to say that?

 

Pat Mahomes?     Winless?   

 

Holy Cow!       :facepalm:

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

You have two guys that have never taken a snap over Nelson who was a wrecking ball.   Interesting

Because I think Nelson has affirmatively shown what he can do.  He has met or exceeded expectations already.  I don't know how much higher he can go, especially playing a relatively non impact position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna add a caveat to my list -- I don't want to include anyone that only brings a projection of greatness, but has yet to accomplish anything.  This Top Five is of Proven Ability

1. Quentin Nelson - Rookie first team all pro is a difficult get.

2. Darius Leonard - 163 tackles, 7 sacks, 4 FF's, and 2 INT's.  As a rookie.  Wow.

3. Anthony Walker - 105 tackles in his second year.  Go ahead, Okareke.  Take the job from him.  Try to, anyway.

4. Marlon Mack - 908 rushing yds and 9 TD's with 4.7 YPC from only 12 games in his second year.  Yes, please.

5. Malik Hooker - Injured after a promising start, teams don't throw to his side of the field.

 

Now, for projected greatness

1. Parris Campbell - Biggest big play upside of anyone

2. Rock Ya-Sin - Seriously looks the part.  Should challenge to start sometime this year, I think.

3. Ben Banogu - Brings great skills, but will depend on how they use him.

4. Deon Cain - Injury ruined his rookie season.  Great kid, but Campbell is stealing the spotlight.

5. Tyquan Lewis - Will be a starter sooner than the rest.  But can be eclipsed by the others if they do well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

Winless?     With the rosters Luck took to the playoffs his first three years and Mahomes would be.....  winless?!?

 

Even with our roster last year too?

 

Really?   Did you mean to say that?

 

Pat Mahomes?     Winless?   

 

Holy Cow!       :facepalm:

 

 

Winless as in winning a SB is what I meant. Of course he could win 10/11 games a year with what we have had but with the rosters we have had he would've never got by the Pats. No different than what Luck has done.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tend to default to getting excited about guys that have top-tier athleticism in some (or all) aspects...but can also play the game. They are the ones that do things that make me go "wow."

 

So my five are easily:

 

Campbell, Tell, Turay, Cain and Banogu.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DougDew said:

Because I think Nelson has affirmatively shown what he can do.  He has met or exceeded expectations already.  I don't know how much higher he can go, especially playing a relatively non impact position.

Then why is Leonard on your list?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Then why is Leonard on your list?

Because his potential seems more exciting to me, with a certain level of unknown.  In fact, its amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:
  • Who are your top 5 Chris Ballard draft picks that you are most excited about heading into 2019 regardless of draft year. My Top 5 (no particular order):
  •  
  • * Malik Hooker
  • * Q.Nelson
  • * Marlon Mack
  • * Kemoko Turay
  • * Parris Campbell
  •  

 

21 hours ago, ColtsGermany said:

No Darius Leonard? :woah:

 

- Quenton Nelson

- Darius Leonard

- Braden Smith

- Malik Hooker

- Marlon Mack

 

In that order. I did not eveluate the 2019 draft class, cause they have to play a game first. But I have a feeling that CB can't fail with his picks (if they stay healthy). I mean, he completely turned around the level of talent on the roster with his first 2 drafts. :thmup:

Let me start by saying this is MY top 5. Whoever you have as your top 5 is your opinion. I chose Hooker because if we have that ballhawk which he has proven to be especially prior to his injury, will make this team that much better because now AL and Co will be on the field more (via turnover). If Q.Nelson can remain solid/consistent at what he does, then the oline will give AL that clean pocket to push the ball downfield to a Parris Campbell/Funchess/Cain/TY.

 

Kemoko Turay is probably the most fun to anticipate as he showed flashes when healthy. And if he reaches his full potential this year, he may sneakily have double digit sacks because he has all the abilities to do so as a rusher. Parris is a very nice guy to have, especially on punt return if given the chance and as a YAC receiver. Marlon Mack is swinging the ax, very close to reaching 1000 yards and more. He has all the abilities of being a standout back. Should he stay healthy, the sky's the limit, especially with this oline.  

 

The main reason why I left Leonard off my Top 5 is because at this point, he has nothing to prove. Same with Q.Nelson but, I believe Q.Nelson's role is a little different than Leonard in that Nelson has to provide protection for the franchise and we need his consistency in a different way than Leonard. Luck needs protection against KC/PITT/NE/JAGS. So this is why Big Q is on my list and not Leonard. See the playoffs and you will see that KC killed our oline and there was nothing INDY could do about it. NOw you see my Leonard wasnt on my list? BTW during that KC playoff game, Hooker didnt play either.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My top five: Mack, Turay, Lewis, Cain, Wilson.  I'm also not counting this years class.  I'm excited to see if these players can get past their injury issues or can continue to improve and become fixtures on the team.  Hopefully they can.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:
  • Who are your top 5 Chris Ballard draft picks that you are most excited about heading into 2019 regardless of draft year. My Top 5 (no particular order):
  •  
  • * Malik Hooker
  • * Q.Nelson
  • * Marlon Mack
  • * Kemoko Turay
  • * Parris Campbell
  •  

Leonard? Hands down, Leonard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top yet to prove anything

 

1 Campbell

2 Turray

3 Banogu

4 Cain

5 Hooker/Geathers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Darius Leonard

2) Quentin Nelson

3) Malik Hooker

4) Parris Campbell

5) Marlin Mack

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

 

Let me start by saying this is MY top 5. Whoever you have as your top 5 is your opinion. I chose Hooker because if we have that ballhawk which he has proven to be especially prior to his injury, will make this team that much better because now AL and Co will be on the field more (via turnover). If Q.Nelson can remain solid/consistent at what he does, then the oline will give AL that clean pocket to push the ball downfield to a Parris Campbell/Funchess/Cain/TY.

 

Kemoko Turay is probably the most fun to anticipate as he showed flashes when healthy. And if he reaches his full potential this year, he may sneakily have double digit sacks because he has all the abilities to do so as a rusher. Parris is a very nice guy to have, especially on punt return if given the chance and as a YAC receiver. Marlon Mack is swinging the ax, very close to reaching 1000 yards and more. He has all the abilities of being a standout back. Should he stay healthy, the sky's the limit, especially with this oline.  

 

The main reason why I left Leonard off my Top 5 is because at this point, he has nothing to prove. Same with Q.Nelson but, I believe Q.Nelson's role is a little different than Leonard in that Nelson has to provide protection for the franchise and we need his consistency in a different way than Leonard. Luck needs protection against KC/PITT/NE/JAGS. So this is why Big Q is on my list and not Leonard. See the playoffs and you will see that KC killed our oline and there was nothing INDY could do about it. NOw you see my Leonard wasnt on my list? BTW during that KC playoff game, Hooker didnt play either.  

I know everybody has some other opinions, or players he's excited to see. I didn't mean it for personal:thmup:

You're right with all that you said. 

I'm the type of person who's excited to see if our 2nd and plus year pros (especially Leonard, Nelson and Smith) can repeat their strong seasons. I want to see that they can play at this level (and maybe above) year in and year out. 

That's how my list built up. 

Sure I'm excited about our rookies, too. Especially Campbell and Ya-Sin. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not my top 5 players but 5 I can't wait to see how they perform.

Funchess

Turay

Odom

Okereke

Banogu from the SAM spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2019 at 8:12 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Winless as in winning a SB is what I meant. Of course he could win 10/11 games a year with what we have had but with the rosters we have had he would've never got by the Pats. No different than what Luck has done.

 

OK....

 

Thank you.....    that makes much more sense....

 

For a moment there,  you had me worried.........

 

But then my guy,  CBE,  came back to planet Colts......    Thanks for straightening that out....

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

OK....

 

Thank you.....    that makes much more sense....

 

For a moment there,  you had me worried.........

 

But then my guy,  CBE,  came back to planet Colts......    Thanks for straightening that out....

 

Yeah I did word that funny but I think Mahomes is a great QB.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Turay - He looked pretty promising at times.  

2a Nelson, 2b Leonard - They say that the biggest improvement comes in the 2nd year.  Amazing to think that 2 all pros could get better.

3. Rock Yan Sin 

4. Hooker

5. Campbell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I rewatched the game as I thought this would be pretty strange as well.  He did not play in the fourth except for his usual special teams slot.     I was confused as well by those who say he had a bad game.  He gave up one completion where he got turned around.  Other than that he was glued to his man as usual.    I think he's still having trouble living down his reputation from his rookie year. 
    • depth wise, S, OL, and iDL are my biggest concerns. if folks were grading positions ( starters and depth), i'd be surprised if many graded safety in the top half.  outside of Hooker, lots of questions, at least to me. i definitely don't agree with Venturi. ESPN doesn't either. Hopefully the starters stay healthy, and Willis grows into a stud.
    • lol... you wrote a novel. while i didn't read it all, i did skim. the mock draft stuff, it wasn't a poll. it was a well defined systemic grading. if you're mom can do well on the 1st round, why didn't your favorite guys? lol. on the wide receiver study, it was laughable. no defined parameters, no comparative cross position stats, etc.. not even Busch league stuff.  like i said, legend in your own mind.   in terms of who can dish it out, but can't take it, look at your reaction above to a "sad".... what a rant/tantrum.....  self awareness is obviously not your strongest trait. feel free to "crush" me anytime... gives me a good laugh.
    • very astute observations!!
    • You live your life like the Coyote chasing the Road Runner....    and you keep running into the mountain side,  or running off the cliff....     OK....    you're not going to change....   So, I'll take apart your nonsense --- again.    This will be the longest post I've ever made,  trying to answer all your nonsense.    Doubt you'll read it.    But here it comes....     Of course we know if Luck's injury, whatever it is,  ISN'T minor.   What minor injury do you know lasts four months?    He barely participated in any off-season program.    Does that sound like a minor injury?    The Colts have NEVER, EVER called it minor.   Not once.  The only thing they've said is he hopes to be back by certain deadlines,  and he's missed almost every one.    Does that sound like a minor injury?    This paragraph may confuse you.   It's full of common sense and logic.   I don't know how you got the nerve to try to argue that no one knows.   Unbelieveable!   Nope.   No Tantrum from me.   Just pointing ot what should be obvious,  but apparently the obvious isn't obvious to you.     By the way,  while you were giving me a sad on my post to my friend CBE,   do you know who was giving me a "like"?    CBE.    I criticized his post and he still gave me a like.    He know while we may not agree,  he knows I'm not trying to pound him.   I'm  trying to be as honest and factual as I can.    No wonder you can't see for yourself.   What triggered me, was your latest attempt to sound like you know what you're talking about.   You judged Willis on half of the first pre-season game.    That's all you've got.    That's it.   Doesn't even occur to you that that is.....   NOTHING!    Hello?    And you present it like it should be taken seriously,  when it should be laughed at.    Goodness gracious, you want to go back to the media draft comparison?    I was hoping for your sake that you wouldn't.    But since you insist.     Did you ever really look at that poll?   Seriously,  did you look at the four category breakdown?    Did you see what was actually involved?    If you did,  you shouldn't have been crowing about it.    First,  what I care about from guys like Kiper and McShay and Jeremiah and others isn't just the first round.   My  momma can do a decent job on the first round, and she's been dead for nearly 30 years!    I care about their view on ALL ROUNDS.   And your survey was only about the first round.   That's it.   There were four categories.    In three of them,  the leader got no more than 50%.   That's it.   The best person in three of the four categories scored no more than 50 percent.   When the top guy is scoring no more than 50 percent and everyone else is close behind,  then no one really knows anything.    And the one category that the winner did well in --- one category --- he scored in the 90's.   And everyone else was right behind him.    So, most everyone did well in ONE OUT OF THE FOUR categories.   Big stinking deal.    I tried to tell you this silly survey didn't support what you believed but you wouldn't listen.   No surprise there.  All you cared about the results.   The fatal flaw.     Finally,  without a single fact,  you offered this opinion in that post.    I remember it like it was yesterday,  that your new age guys were doing a better job than the more traditional scouts.   Based on one poll.   One poll of one round.    And you said the older guys like Kiper and company were resting on their laurels and not working as hard.   Nope, the old guys were covering all seven rounds.    Most of your guys,  covering one round.   You have no facts to support that, but that's your view.    When logic and common sense would tell you that the guys I prefer make a ton more money and have their reputation at stake.    They have more to lose.    There's no way they're resting on anything.    But you'll say ANYTHING to try and prove a point.   There's no argument you won't twist to try to win an argument, no matter how foolish the argument is.   I've told you publicly and privately,  you're not interested in honest debate.   You're the least honest poster here.  You're only interested in winning and you'll do anything, say anything to do that.      As to the WR study.    You got crushed.   I'm talking about a bank safe fell on you and your response was to talk about cherry picking stats.    Either English is a second language or you don't know the meaning of the words.     I made two links for you.    One was almost identical to yours.    Yours covered 25 years dating back to a time when passing rules were dramatically different so comparing a receiver from 1990 to one from 2018 was silly.   We're playig a different game now.    My first link covered 20 years from 1995 to 2014 .   There was great over-lap in the two studies.  But the conclusions were entirely different.   The only reason I used it was your post said roughly 60% percent of 1st Round WR's were successes.    Mine said roughly 40%.   Guess which one you preferred?    Surprise!   Then the second link was one of my own making.    I listed every 1st round WR since Luck came into the league in 2012.  That's 7 years.   The last 7 years.   I put into bold each 1st Round WR who was clearly a success.   It came to 41%.   It also showed how few WR's have been taken in the last few drafts.   That's the NFL talking, in case you weren't paying attention.    You didn't dispute one WR.    Not one.   But you called it cherry picking.   Clearly you don't know how to use that expression correctly.    And now you throw out a list of criteria as if you're making the rules here.   Here's another free tip.   You're not.   Never have.   I'm not surprised you don't recognize the facts I put into posts.   You don't use them.   You're all about the opinion.   Most posters here are.   Because that means every single poster can simply say.....    "I'm entitled to my opinion."    Yes, they are.   Everyone is,  even you, who has no need for facts.    But what you're not entitled to is your own facts.    Just like you stated Funchess was a terrible signing based on your facts,  and it never even occured to you that Ballard and Reich had other facts that showed DF could be useful to us.    You actually thought you knew more than they did?!?    Again, unbelieveable.   You had no facts to support your nonsense about Reich being a poor play caller.   You had one game.   And I called you on it.   You've been doing a very bad back-peddle ever since,  but that's your view, with no facts to support it.   In fact all the facts support the exact opposite view.   Yet, you still try to claim victory.   It's so intellectually dishonest that it's nauseating.   And so I observed,  that with almost nothing to base it on,  you thought Willis has inconsistancies.    Thanks, Capt. Obvious.    Tomorrow will likely be sunny during the day,  turning to widely scattered darkness at night.    Anymore obvious insights?   Funny, how you now publicly call for me to ignore your posts,  when a few days ago,  in a thread I was barely even in,  you took a completely uncalled for shot at me.    Or does the phrase "legend in his own mind" not mean anything to you?      Bottom line....    you can dish it out,  especially when you think no one is looking.....   but you can't take it.   Glass ego.   I call a fraud a fraud.   
  • Members

    • BProland85

      BProland85 2,301

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • yankeeclipper

      yankeeclipper 22

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Nadine

      Nadine 7,435

      Administrators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • SteelCityColt

      SteelCityColt 6,908

      Moderators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • mad dog curtis

      mad dog curtis 23

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • HoosierHero

      HoosierHero 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • MikeCurtis

      MikeCurtis 1,265

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • coltsfeva

      coltsfeva 1,181

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Cynjin

      Cynjin 2,841

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • COLTS7

      COLTS7 283

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...