Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• As much as I love Jeudy as a prospect, I'm doubting Ballard would take a WR that high as well. At the moment, I'm pounding the table for Kinlaw but him being available at #13 might be a stretch.
    • Having a top 10 running game already, we've got bigger needs IMO. Not looking to displace Mack either, just would like to have someone that can be a thumper on short yardage and goal line situations. I wouldn't even ponder using a draft pick on a RB until we've addressed QB, iDL, OT, and WR. Maybe edge as well. Not really worried about molding a guy to be honest that is only situational. More concerned over core positional areas.
    • Snap count is not the only way to be impactful. I'd take 75% snaps of Chris Jones over 100% of any of our linemen for example. Hell maybe even 75% of Denico Autry is better than 100% snaps of Denico Autry. This is the way the league is going BTW. It's not just us. Another example - Nick Bosa played only 76% of snaps for 49ers. Deforest Buckner played only 78% of the snaps too. Aaron Donald played 84% of the snaps. Fletcher Cox played 79% of snaps. This is just the way the league is going. Even the best of the best linemen get rest for 20-25% of the snaps. 
    • Best case... 3 QBs are available at the thirteenth pick. We trade out... grab another 2nd and get our guy (Wirfs, Epenesa, Jeudy, Kinlaw, etc...) later in the first round. Now with three 2nd rounders...
  • Members