Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pete Prisco (CBS) Top 100 NFL Players: 4 Colts

Caleb3502

8 hours ago, shastamasta said:

Kittle at #70? That's pretty weak...but whatever...it's his list.

I thought the same. Kittle should be a lot higher.

As a Vikes fan, I noticed that he did not include Stefon Diggs among his 12 WRs on the list. He almost left Danielle Hunter off his list. I don't take Prisco seriously. 

14 hours ago, Smonroe said:

I just listened to the podcast where he tried to defend his logic to Brady Quinn.  It was fuzzy at best.  Bell doesn’t play and makes the list.  Darius lower than Wagner?   

Darius should be lower than Wagner. It would be absurd for it to be the other way around. Bobby and Luke have been the best linebackers in the league for a while now. Darius had a hell of a ROOKIE season but that doesn't catapult him above the best in the game.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Revala said:

Darius should be lower than Wagner. It would be absurd for it to be the other way around. Bobby and Luke have been the best linebackers in the league for a while now. Darius had a hell of a ROOKIE season but that doesn't catapult him above the best in the game.

As I said, the criteria was fuzzy.  Based on last season, Darius wouldn't be about 80 spots lower than Wagner.  Based on careers, it's a different story.

His criteria wasn't well defined.  If you listen to the podcast with him and Brady Quinn, you'll see what I mean.

These lists are meant to generate discussion, and it did that.  But all this "Who's better than who" stuff is totally subjective.