Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
Sign in to follow this  
TheMarine

Amazing Story - Kenny Moore

Perfect. Kenny Moore deserves every penny. And I hope he proves he is worth every penny plus some in the next several years. This team already makes me very happy to be a Colts fan... but man they are growing on me even more by the day. 

• Like 2

That is awesome, not only is Kenny a very good football player, no, great football player he is an even better man. And, thankfully, we as Colt fans can say that about a lot of our players over the years. God Bless Kenny Moore.

• Like 2

Wow. That article was amazing. I was nearly brought to tears, it hits that hard. Thank you for sharing this! This story really brightened up my day. And thank you Kenny, for being such an amazing person as well as player! Just wow...

• Like 3

OMG I am crying. That is a amazing story. Kenny went and visited sick kids the day he signed his extension.

• Like 2

Definitely a great read.

Read a little bit and was like, did I get click bated? Scrolled down a little bit till I saw the name Kenny.

:thmup:

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, w87r said:

Definitely a great read.

Read a little bit and was like, did I get click bated? Scrolled down a little bit till I saw the name Kenny.

:thmup:

I did the same thing!

• Like 2

Outstanding!  It's great to know that Kenny is as good a person (or even better) as he is a player.

And I hope Chica continues to do well too!

• Like 3

Damn it... Too early for the watery eyes. Why did you do this?! lol 

That was a beautiful story.

• Like 3

aa8399007ba9dc2ad738da05ce283e80009d2626

Amazing story! Thanks for posting! 

• Like 2

That's the best thing I've read in a long time.  Goes to show how one act of kindness can make a huge difference in someone's life.

We get so tied up in petty things that we miss opportunities.  Kenny could have just as easily kept driving that day because he could have felt had more important things to do.

These are the guys we need in our locker room and our community.

• Like 7

It seems like we have got a lot of guys on this team who really are good to the community.  That story about Kenny... Glowinski helping push the car of a stranger a few weeks ago... The Maniac helping fix a stranger's flat tire last year... etc. etc. etc.

I like that Ballard and Co. really place an emphasis on character of the guys they are bringing into this team.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

It seems like we have got a lot of guys on this team who really are good to the community.  That story about Kenny... Glowinski helping push the car of a stranger a few weeks ago... The Maniac helping fix a stranger's flat tire last year... etc. etc. etc.

I like that Ballard and Co. really place an emphasis on character of the guys they are bringing into this team.

yup, you would think that they must be receiving "good deed" bonuses or something.

• Like 2

I am fully expecting the next players personal story is going to be to announce they cured cancer. Lol

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Watery eyes, runny nose, difficulty breathing... I must be allergic to reading stories like this...

Faith in humanity restored!

:scoregood:

• Like 2