Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They said that about Manning's draft mate, Ryan Leaf too lol...    The point is, which you're actually helping, if Teddy is so good and seen as a franchise guy, why not keep him, and let an aging DB, who was injured a third of the year in 2019 go. Bottom line is, they, and most of the talking heads out there, don't think Teddy is worth it. They were pretty ruthless talking about him yesterday on ESPN's NFL live. They went through all the potential landing spots for Teddy, and were pretty down on his chances.
    • I think Rivers is a better player than Carr, and I think he fits better in what Reich's teams have ran before Brissett. There, I said it. And we can have him for free... well... not free free, but only for his salary. I think he gives us better chance to make deep runs in the playoffs than Carr.    But yeah... that's just my opinion. Possible I'm wrong and Rivers has truly taken a nosedive never to return from, but... oh well... I would bet on him being able to run an efficient offense behind one of the best OLines in the league... something he's not had recently in his career.     
    • That would make sense. So would that mean the season starts earlier or finishes later? 
    • If they don't get Brady, they may not be willing to part with him before moving to Vegas without getting a hefty bounty. That is why I think it is prudent to at least let FA start before initiating anything, IMO.
    • Rivers will likely cost you as much or more than Carr (salary wise). And even if you gave up the 13th, you could still trade back into the 1st (to get Love), or Love might even be available at 34. And Love is likely the best you're getting at 13. Very small chance on Herbert. I'd prefer a rook too, but a Carr/Kelly QB room would be more than fine with me.
  • Members