Jump to content
Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
CR91

mini camp day 3

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CR91 said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Brad Wells had a “smart” comeback to the last one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Brad Wells had a “smart” comeback to the last one

 

You mean this?

 

 

Even if that is true, Wilson is still a quality CB that can be relied on in coverage. He is not a liability imo 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is great news about Doyle. Looks like he will be ready for camp.

Just now, CR91 said:

 

You mean this?

 

 

Even if that is true, Wilson is stilla quality CB that can be relied on in coverage. He is not a liability imo 

He is so stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CR91 said:

 

You mean this?

 

 

Even if that is true, Wilson is stilla quality CB that can be relied on in coverage. He is not a liability imo 

No he made a statement against CB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

No he made a statement against CB

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brad wells defiantly doesn’t understand Wilson is the other outside corner opposite Desir. This guy really has no clue.

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

 

 

He doesn’t even understand home grown.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

That’s it

 

  Thank You @CR91

 

Home grown doesn't necessary have to mean he drafted them. No one knew about glowinski or Hunt, or Moore until they made a name for themselves here. Ballard gave them a shot and they took advantage of it.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CR91 said:

 

Home grown doesn't necessary have to mean he drafted them. No one knew about glowinski or Hunt, or Moore until they made a name for themselves here. Ballard gave them a shot and they took advantage of it.

So true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as nobody out pizzas the Hut...nobody out stupids the Brad.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CR91 said:

 

 

 

Wonder how does he mean "grown by Ballard"?  'Cause he's not coaching any of them.

 

If he meant drafted, then I get it, however I don't see the irony there. He can't extend any of his drafted players contracts yet, even if he wanted to. Rookie contracts can only be extended after 3 years.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Peterk2011 said:

 

Wonder how does he mean "grown by Ballard"?  'Cause he's not coaching any of them.

 

If he meant drafted, then I get it, however I don't see the irony there. He can't extend any of his drafted players contracts yet, even if he wanted to. Rookie contracts can only be extended after 3 years.

 

Of the guys ZK mentioned and BW riffed on only AV and CG were not forgotten/thrown away by others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CR91 said:

 

Home grown doesn't necessary have to mean he drafted them. No one knew about glowinski or Hunt, or Moore until they made a name for themselves here. Ballard gave them a shot and they took advantage of it.

Wasnt this Ballards 3rd draft?  His "home grown" players are just starting to come to contract time.  Ballard really hasnt had a chance to keep his "home grown" draftees yet. 

Come on Wells, pay attention.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This time of year is a double-edged sword.  It makes me want the season to start, HOWEVER, that means that summer is over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

This time of year is a double-edged sword.  It makes me want the season to start, HOWEVER, that means that summer is over.

yep , and luck turns 30.  let's just freeze this point in time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CR91 said:

 

You mean this?

 

 

Even if that is true, Wilson is still a quality CB that can be relied on in coverage. He is not a liability imo 

It's kind of a jump from they got theirs to he's considered by someone to be a liability isn't it?  I haven't been as impressed by Wilson as some others, but I am not sure their success and reward means he's a goner on face value or that they have given up.  Remember, Wilson is still younger than Ya-Sin after all.  He may just have to prove it through play until he's also in position to make it or not.  If he rises to the occasion they could have their starting 3 here for a long time.  I do think his leash is now much shorter though.  It's really up to him now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, CR91 said:

 

You mean this?

 

 

Even if that is true, Wilson is still a quality CB that can be relied on in coverage. He is not a liability imo 

 

I think Brad Wells is a putz, but I kind of agree with him. 

 

I'm in the minority I'm sure, but I think Wilson has A LOT to prove and isn't as good as he's hyped up to be. He's extremely inconsistent and always seems to be nicked up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

 

I think Brad Wells is a putz, but I kind of agree with him. 

 

I'm in the minority I'm sure, but I think Wilson has A LOT to prove and isn't as good as he's hyped up to be. He's extremely inconsistent and always seems to be nicked up. 

Maybe, maybe not.  Last year I didn't think Wilson had the skillset to be a zone cover guy but he played well last year and improved every week.  Fans want starting quality depth at all positions (not realistic) and then complain when a 2nd round draft pick becomes that starting quality depth.  Can't have it both ways.

 

And also, does it really matter if a player lives up to his "draft billing"?  A great example of that is Rob Morris.  He didn't live up to his draft billing but he was the ultimate team player and him coming in at SAM to replace Gilbert Grape in 2006 had as much to do with the Colts winning the SB as getting Bob Sanders back for the playoffs.  The point being, just because someone does not live up to the draft billing does not mean they cannot help the team win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...