Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I respect that. Glad we have fans like you! As I posted above I have been to around 50 home games total since the team moved to Indy in 1984. Mostly great memories. Most were in the Peyton era, a few in the Luck era. I was also lucky enough to see Dickerson a couple of times back in the 80's and Harbaugh a couple of times when he was here in the 90's. I am just older now and don't want to mess with crowds or traffic anymore. Paying for over priced food and beer too. I ate at St Elmo after most games but loved to drink beer at games and beer was expensive. I just have everything at home I need now. Laptop, big screen TV, and I can buy a 6 pack for as much as 1 beer cost at a game. If my old gang of friends were still around they could probably talk me into going to a game but like I posted above, 1 got married and just spends time with his wife and another friend of mine moved to Florida. So those days are done for me. One of the best times I actually had was the away game we went to in 2004 at Chicago. We stayed that Saturday night and got drunk and some Irish Pub downtown Chicago until like 5am, bars stay open late there. Then we went to the game that Sunday (hungover). It was fun though.
    • Ugh I know you’re joking  don’t get that started lol, the trolls will stop reading at the question mark and it’ll be a long morning
    • I totally agree
    • You may be entirely right.   But I wouldn't bet on that.   These days, teams in all sports typically want to know if their fans are enjoying their game day expereince.   Besides wins and losses,  do fans enjoy the stadium,  are the hot dogs hot and the cold beer cold?    Are they surrounded by loud, obnoxious drunks,  do they have to stand in line to use the bathroom?   Do they like the halftime show?    Can they get in and house of the stadium facility with ease?   If the letter never gets to Irsay,  that's fine.   But I wouldn't be surprised if there is one person, maybe more,  in charge of the "game day experience."    That person works with the stadium and local authorities.   I'd hope those people would get the letter.    The owner of a successful company does not want to take their customers (fans) for granted.   Especially during a tough rebuild period.   Just a different perspective....  
  • Members