Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If they do make that move based on the predicted cap they'll have less than 2 million in space to resign anyone or bring in FAs, they'll have to sher a bunch of money to keep him.
    • Glad it is now working for you. I figured it would, must've been a glitch with DirectTV for a few days. Yeah that channel is all Cubs. 
    • QB is a bit different though, no? And really, what is outward interest? He was asked questions about Love that he answered. I'm sure he hasn't told Love that they're in love with him, nor did they tell the other guys in the past. I'm sure Love will interviewed just like the rest. The only difference is he's a QB and every reporter wants to ask about QBs, especially to teams that have QB questions.    And any GM is going to try and evaluate all players in positions of need that realistically might be available. I don't disagree that he may be trying to understand what he may be willing to give up, or where exactly he might go. Personally, I'd try to understand how the picks shake out, take Kinlaw at 13, and trade back into the 1st if necessary to get Love (if that's who he wants). But, Ballard could easily take him at 13 if he likes him. He's taken a lot of players in the last 3 years ahead of where they were predicted to go.
    • It finally started working today! Watching replay of Rockies game right now, looks like Lester had a rough outing, hoping he gets those out of the way early this year, last year didn’t end well for him.
    • Tyson definitely is no doubt the heavyweight GOAT, no arguments from me.   My personal favorite is still Julio César Chavez...little info on him from wiki...   Chávez holds records for the most total successful defenses of world titles (27, shared with Omar Narváez), most title fight victories and fighters beaten for the title (both at 31), and most title fights (37); he has the second most title defenses won by knockout (21, after Joe Louis with 23). His fight record was 89 wins, 0 losses, and 1 draw before his first professional loss to Frankie Randall in 1994, before which he had an 87-fight win streak until his draw with Pernell Whitaker in 1993. Chávez's 1993 win over Greg Haugen at the Estadio Azteca set the record for the largest attendance for an outdoor boxing match: 136,274.[  
  • Members

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,508

• EastStreet

EastStreet 3,622

• coltsfanmurf

coltsfanmurf 26

• TyTheGhost13

TyTheGhost13 1

• Flash7

Flash7 2,573

• buccolts