Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Lucky Colts Fan

What's up with crazycolt1?

Recommended Posts

Anyone know what's up with @crazycolt1?

 

He's been offline almost a month and dropped out of his fantasy football leagues.  That's unusual for him isn't it?

 

Hopefully he's just taking a vacation!  :goodluck:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nadine said:

He told me he would be off line for a while to deal with some health issues.  Hoped to be back here for the start of the regular season

 

Ok, good.  I was worried he got fed up with us and went off to live off the grid in the woods with @southwest1 or something.  haha

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the update, hope he is doing well with his recovery. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

Ok, good.  I was worried he got fed up with us and went off to live off the grid in the woods with @southwest1 or something.  haha

I really appreciated the heads up. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Calmack said:

I also wonder where TKs been...

 

Hes usually there with camp updates 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to know where my boy Southwest1 is!  Haven't heard a snippett from that brother in quite some time.  Hope he's okay.

  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nadine said:

He told me he would be off line for a while to deal with some health issues.  Hoped to be back here for the start of the regular season

 

Get healthy @crazycolt1. God only knows these Colts require a strong heart and good health to last the 21 weeks of football they are going to give us this year... 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering where he was. we always have our arguments but hope he gets well and gets back on here!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Nobody ever worries about me around here.... (sniff-sniff)

We do...we just PM each other. 

 

 

:D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

Ok but honest to god I love how wholesome this place gets when a member is gone for a while and people wanna check on them to see if everythings alright.

 

We like a big family haha 

Colts family. We can all argue, but we all share a common love. And regardless of arguments or personalities, we all wish good health and happiness for our fellow brothers in horseshoes. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, The Peytonator said:

Am I the only one who thought @crazycolt1 is a woman? 

he acts like it sometimes :-)

 

just funnin'.

 

he and i go at it, but never thought of him being a guy or girl.

 

whatever he is, or identifies as, hope he is killing recovery and is back to enjoy a great season. Colts are going to be exciting this year.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Peytonator said:

Am I the only one who thought @crazycolt1 is a woman? 

Was it the word "Crazy" that gave it away?

  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Anyone know what's up with @crazycolt1?

 

He's been offline almost a month and dropped out of his fantasy football leagues.  That's unusual for him isn't it?

 

Hopefully he's just taking a vacation!  :goodluck:

 

Funny you should ask. @PrincetonTiger once created a thread, asking about members that have been missing from this forum. I was going to tell him that we need another such thread, as @crazycolt1 and others have not posted comments in a while. I have not seen @dgambill for some time. 

 

And one of my favorite people here @Jay Kirk has not posted a comment since May 1st. I hope and pray that he is okay. I also miss @southwest1@BR-549@BrentMc11, @radiogirl, and @shecolt. I hope they are all well. I'm sure there are others I'm not naming but this place is better when we are all here. I'm not a Colts fan but I am a fan of the Colts forum. :thmup:

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

Funny you should ask. @PrincetonTiger once created a thread, asking about members that have been missing from this forum. I was going to tell him that we need another such thread, as @crazycolt1 and others have not posted comments in a while. I have not seen @dgambill for some time. 

 

And one of my favorite people here @Jay Kirk has not posted a comment since May 1st. I hope and pray that he is okay. I also miss @southwest1, @BrentMc11, @radiogirl, and @shecolt. I hope they are all well. I'm sure there are others I'm not naming but this place is better when we are all here. I'm not a Colts fan but I am a fan of the Colts forum. :thmup:

Great Post. All are Hall of Fame posters. @Jay Kirk created the Baseball thread, that in itself is awesome. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lollygagger8 said:

 

@southwest1 @BrentMc11

Miss you guys!

 

You are my dudes!! 

Yeah I once told @southwest1 he should be a movie critic and be on TV. The way he breaks down movies is unreal. @BrentMc11 is simply a great guy and is very popular here. @Jay Kirk is my dude, he created the baseball thread and is a great family man. He hasn't posted in a month and a half which now worries me. I am a Cubs fan and he is a Cards fan and we have always got along like best friends when discussing baseball. Too funny. When it come to @crazycolt1, him and I usually agree on most things but he is set in his ways. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Nobody ever worries about me around here.... (sniff-sniff)

don't disappear so we don't have to worry

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I once told @southwest1 he should be a movie critic and be on TV. The way he breaks down movies is unreal. @BrentMc11 is simply a great guy and is very popular here. @Jay Kirk is my dude, he created the baseball thread and is a great family man. He hasn't posted in a month and a half which now worries me. I am a Cubs fan and he is a Cards fan and we have always got along like best friends when discussing baseball. Too funny. When it come to @crazycolt1, him and I usually agree on most things but he is set in his ways. 

 

Can't agree with this anymore! Well said boss. 

 

@Jay Kirk is the man too! @crazycolt1 is a good dude too. We can not see eye to eye on something, but still be friends about it! <- that's rare in today's world (which is sad) 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes we take great posters for granted. @jvan1973 and @Gramz were so nice to me welcoming me when I first joined here 4 years ago. That was pretty cool. Most people here are like family so anytime someone doesn't post for a while we get worried. @HOZER is my Cubs friend on the baseball thread, great person too. Hozer posts everyday so no worries there :thmup:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I once told @southwest1 he should be a movie critic and be on TV. The way he breaks down movies is unreal. @BrentMc11 is simply a great guy and is very popular here. @Jay Kirk is my dude, he created the baseball thread and is a great family man. He hasn't posted in a month and a half which now worries me

 

Yep. They were among my favorite people here. I miss them. 

 

Of course, we all miss Gavin too. RIP

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

Yep. They were among my favorite people here. I miss them. 

 

Of course, we all miss Gavin too. RIP

Everyone loved Gavin RIP.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we can win the SB this year, not saying we will but Colts Nation is stronger than ever. We have a great QB, great GM, good enough coach now, and a respectable defense for a change. Great fans too :thmup:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Irish YJ said:

Colts family. We can all argue, but we all share a common love. And regardless of arguments or personalities, we all wish good health and happiness for our fellow brothers in horseshoes. 

 

Amen.  Well said.

 

  @crazycolt1 can annoy the heck out of you in one thread, but he'll have your back in another thread.  He's definitely a good dude, just an acquired taste, and the same could probably be said about me with all my emojis and gifs...  haha

 

I'll even go so far as to mention guys I've had arguments with recently.  @MFT5 and @JPFolks and @LJpalmbeacher2 and @DougDew are like my brothers from another mother that I annoy the heck out of and fight with all the time, but we're still family.  We'll circle the wagons and be on the same team when the enemy (Pats fans in Tom Brady jerseys) appears on the horizon.  We all cheer for our team in our own way, but we all bleed blue (or purple @NFLfan :D).

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

Amen.  Well said.

 

  @crazycolt1 can annoy the heck out of you in one thread, but he'll have your back in another thread.  He's definitely a good dude, just an acquired taste, and the same could probably be said about me with all my emojis and gifs...  haha

 

I'll even go so far as to mention guys I've had arguments with recently.  @MFT5 and @JPFolks and @LJpalmbeacher2 and @DougDew are like my brothers from another mother that I annoy the heck out of and fight with all the time, but we're still family.  We'll circle the wagons and be on the same team when the enemy (Pats fans in Tom Brady jerseys) appears on the horizon.  We all cheer for our team in our own way, but we all bleed blue (or purple @NFLfan :D).

@NFLfan is a great woman. She is a good friend of mine and easy to talk too. I think most people here are good people, that is what Colts Nation is about. I am glad @NewColtsFan is here, some of his posts are excellent and he makes me laugh at times too. We have the best Mods too for a site. @Superman is the man, most of his posts are great and he has common sense and is hard to disagree with, @Nadine just holds the fort down, @RockThatBlue is such a cool dude too. @21isSuperman knows his NBA as well and his offseason football stuff last year was a 10. I feel like if I leave someone out I am dissing them haha but most are good.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

. @Superman is the man, most of his posts are great and he has common sense and is hard to disagree with,

 

"Most"???

 

:)

 

Thanks for the kind words my man.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Superman said:

 

"Most"???

 

:)

 

Thanks for the kind words my man.

I tell it like I see it, I rarely disagree with you and most of your posts have great substance and make sense. You talk facts too. You are huge to have for this site. Nice sarcasm too haha with the "most". 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.  This has turned into an AWESOME thread.  Y'all are so intense in some of the discussions, but I learn so much every time I'm on here.  Glad everyone feels like family.  We need more of this here and around the world.  Go Colts Nation, Bleed Blue!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 9:01 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Sometimes we take great posters for granted. @jvan1973 and @Gramz were so nice to me welcoming me when I first joined here 4 years ago. That was pretty cool. Most people here are like family so anytime someone doesn't post for a while we get worried. @HOZER is my Cubs friend on the baseball thread, great person too. Hozer posts everyday so no worries there :thmup:

Aww thanks, @2006Coltsbestever.

 

I still "check in" occasionally.   We've been pretty busy with family stuff, vacations and our band.  I hope  to get back to posting regularly again in the Fall.   It's nice to be reminded that someone misses me.  Thanks for your kind words.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gif

 

How many forums (football or otherwise) would have a thread like this?! 

 

Great work guys. :rock:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Aww thanks, @2006Coltsbestever.

 

I still "check in" occasionally.   We've been pretty busy with family stuff, vacations and our band.  I hope  to get back to posting regularly again in the Fall.   It's nice to be reminded that someone misses me.  Thanks for your kind words.

Glad you are doing well. I just like acknowledging people that are great people. You are a great person and a great poster. We have a team this year that could win the SB. This could be fun. Take care Gramz.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 9:45 AM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

Amen.  Well said.

 

  @crazycolt1 can annoy the heck out of you in one thread, but he'll have your back in another thread.  He's definitely a good dude, just an acquired taste, and the same could probably be said about me with all my emojis and gifs...  haha

 

I'll even go so far as to mention guys I've had arguments with recently.  @MFT5 and @JPFolks and @LJpalmbeacher2 and @DougDew are like my brothers from another mother that I annoy the heck out of and fight with all the time, but we're still family.  We'll circle the wagons and be on the same team when the enemy (Pats fans in Tom Brady jerseys) appears on the horizon.  We all cheer for our team in our own way, but we all bleed blue (or purple @NFLfan :D).

 

....and don't forget the Steelers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 10:12 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@NFLfan is a great woman. She is a good friend of mine and easy to talk too. I think most people here are good people, that is what Colts Nation is about. I am glad @NewColtsFan is here, some of his posts are excellent and he makes me laugh at times too. We have the best Mods too for a site. @Superman is the man, most of his posts are great and he has common sense and is hard to disagree with, @Nadine just holds the fort down, @RockThatBlue is such a cool dude too. @21isSuperman knows his NBA as well and his offseason football stuff last year was a 10. I feel like if I leave someone out I am dissing them haha but most are good.

Thanks man. Have been working a lot recently haven't been able to be on as much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Making it work through athleticism is an incorrect statement and does a huge disservice to Smith.  Smith is making it work at tackle by working hard and becoming a tackle.  I'm not sure what makes a "true tackle" but to me a guy that plays tackle and plays it very well is as much of a true tackle as anyone else. As far as AC (or AT if you prefer  ) aging... yup, every player on the team is aging so that is not a shock.  But he is still just 30 and tackles often play into their mid to late 30s so that is not much of a concern.  Not to say they won't draft a tackle in the next couple of drafts, but I doubt they will try to find a starting tackle in the next couple of drafts.
    • I didn't watch him much in college, I typically watch Big 10 football but I have watched him closely in the NFL and if the "experts" think he would make a better guard then yes I disagree with them.  While he would be a good guard in a zone blocking scheme like the Colts use, his lack of lower body strength and quick hand punch off the snap would hamper him going against NFL DTs.  Additionally, Smith does better when he has a bit of space to work with before engaging and that would not happen often at RG. Again what "most" people on this board or in general think has no relevance on anything.  It's not unheard of for a tackle to move spots but it is uncommon, it's happening a bit more in the past few years as the skillsets for RT and LT are becoming closer because it's not just the LT that is dealing with the speed rushers, but it's still not preferred among oline coaches and teams.  that is why guys like Haeg are considered valuable assets to a team, he's not a great lineman but he is good and he can switch sides seamlessly and that is rare.
    • Or maybe it's because he didnt claim Brissett "panicked" or act like he knows how good his vision is, and he isnt commenting on his read progressions.....you know things he couldnt possibly know anything about and dont show up on the film anyways.    
    • That was my thoughts.  If he was looking to Pascal first (and I'm sure he was), they had high / low bracket coverage, with low guy moving to Pascal but ready to reverse and cover Mack in the flat if he checks down. Big Q has his guy locked up right in the throwing lane to T.Y. but in position to bat down a pass. JB7 pulls it back here. He looks right (that extra 1/2 second) and both receivers are locked up (and actually one falling down in the end zone).   https://imgur.com/AYob5ov   Then decides to escape.     I think he waited a 1/2 second too long to leave.  He would have caused major issues to the defender covering the under receiver had JB7 escaped first and looked at the his options down field second.  Ryan Kelly just couldn't keep Chris Jones engaged long enough and thus he was on JB7 quickly forcing the throwaway once JB7 escaped the tackle box.   https://imgur.com/eXTWsJG   Maybe Glow is also inhibiting JB7's escape route too.   https://imgur.com/5Zk7Ttw     That was my feeling. I'd rather try again on 3rd down, or end up with 3 points (the end result), rather than turn over the ball and momentum by forcing it to Pascal there and getting a pick.  I'm not debating other times or other items he has to improve (but I'd like to see them on video before I join the criticism), just saw this one differently is all.   I think Reich has to devise and disguise the plays downfield better. And the young WR guys have to learn the plays and improve running the route tree.
    • Draft   23: R1P23 DL JAVON KINLAW SOUTH CAROLINA   35: R2P3 QB JORDAN LOVE UTAH STATE   55: R2P23 OT CALVIN THROCKMORTON OREGON   87: R3P23 LB TROY DYE OREGON   129: R4P23 S J.R. REED GEORGIA   166: R5P22 G NICK HARRIS WASHINGTON   201: R6P23 CB ESSANG BASSEY WAKE FOREST   203: R6P25 WR MICHAEL PITTMAN JR. USC   236: R7P23 CB KINDLE VILDOR GEORGIA SOUTHERN   As far as FA is concerned with our own players -TE: I'm not signing both Ebron and Doyle to big contracts. I'd pick one. Even with Ebron's drops, he still has more yards and TDs with the same amount of targets as Doyle. I'd probably resign Ebron and MAC, and let Doyle go unless he's will to sign a very friendly contract.   -WR: We'll have a decision to make with Funch depending on how well he does when he comes back. Both Pascal and Rogers are FAs, and I'd definitely try to upgrade at least one. Position wise, I think Rogers is more flexible, so I'd likely keep him if any. Really hoping Fountain comes back strong. Love what we were seeing from him.   -DE: Sheard? I just don't know. We need an upgrade at DE. Stinks that Turay is losing time due to injury. Regardless, I think I'd resign Sheard if it's a team friendly deal.   
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...