Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Interested In Te John Carlson

Coltswarriors

guess they arent going to resign Tamme, I would have liked that if they could, I dont know much about Carlson I never followed Seahawks

We could very well still resign Tamme. There doesn't have to be a top dog. Look at The Gronkowski/ Hernandez combo in New England. It all depends on what Arians is looking for.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is bo scaife even in the NFL

He went from the Titans to the Bengals, not sure if his year ended on IR. Maybe damaged goods then.

If Visanthe Shiancoe is being released by the Vikes, might be a vet pickup, or like someone else mentioned, Kevin Boss.

Is this your official report? "...probably ink a deal with the Vikings..." That IS official.

Look buddy, you're making way too much of this. I reported it and someone said that it would happen. Move on, I really don't care about this anymore.

Look buddy, you're making way too much of this. I reported it and someone said that it would happen. Move on, I really don't care about this anymore.

I'm sorry for stealing your "Official Breaking News" thunder, Andy. I'm just pointing out the reality of the situation. I mean you no harm!

Carlson is not that good, but with the team we are fielding, he'll fit right in. Could be a good target for Luck if Carlson can get open (which has been a problem).

Is there anything positive in your life Chris? I used to get upset reading all your negative posts but now I am worried about you. I recommend a good psychiatrist or a good women. Good luck with the women with your attitide though. Maybe some medicine or something.

Is there anything positive in your life Chris? I used to get upset reading all your negative posts but now I am worried about you. I recommend a good psychiatrist or a good women. Good luck with the women with your attitide though. Maybe some medicine or something.

No projecting on the colts forum plz. Our team is disbanding, if you're not completely ticked off I "question your commitment to sparkle motion!"

bye manning, 4 yards and a cloud of dust coming to a neighborhood near you.

"could be a good target for luck" sounds positive to me