Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We Have Nothing Left At Wr

COLT in J-ville

Wayne is as good as gone, he will not sign with the Colts. He will follow Manning even though he said he's not waiting for Manning. Sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side so I hope he picks the right team.

Thanks for the "in a van down by the river" laugh, that's great!

Wayne is as good as gone, he will not sign with the Colts. He will follow Manning even though he said he's not waiting for Manning. Sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side so I hope he picks the right team.

Wrong as usual.

I'll be the 1st to admit I didn't think there was a chance he would take a short contract. Im glad he's came back, he'll be a big help for Luck.

I TOLD YA!!! :)

All of us are happy Wayne stuck around, he mentored Garcon and Collie in their rookie years and am sure we draft a couple more that he can show the ropes.

where is Owusu projected to go? with Wayne signing, we have the ones that can be the "hands" WR with him and collie we just need a vertical threat that arians likes. Owusu can be a late i think that can fit that bill

There are a lot of mid round to late round speedy wideouts in the draft - A.J.Jenkins, Marvin Jones etc. that will fit the bill. It is a WR strong draft, so I am not too concerned, to be honest.

There are a lot of mid round to late round speedy wideouts in the draft - A.J.Jenkins, Marvin Jones etc. that will fit the bill. It is a WR strong draft, so I am not too concerned, to be honest.

oh yea, AJ jenkins...you convinced me of him, im all for him, but is he really going to be with the 4? Im thinkin we are going Luck, a NT like thompson or someone like that on the second and a cb with our 3rd.

where is marving jones proyected to go?

I didn't know the season started tomorrow.

You do know that theres this thing called "The NFL Draft" and another thing called "NFL Free Agency", right?

Oh no sweet d00d I didn't know that. Thanks for filling me in.

I was merely opening up conversation on what we might/should do at WR... but thanks for the sweet reply. I've been put in my place now.

I'll be the 1st to admit I didn't think there was a chance he would take a short contract. Im glad he's came back, he'll be a big help for Luck.

Well you can get quoted all they want to quote you Balzer but we all know most of the people on this board thought the same thing you did. I was right there with you. Now I'm pleasantly suprised Reggie is back. Emphasis on suprised.