Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts games in Tenn and TB..... who is going?


MikeCurtis

Recommended Posts

As part of my "bucket list" (Trying to see the Colts at every stadium) this will bring me to 18 stadiums

 

Im not sure how many times the Colts will play in TB..... so had to grab them.....

 

 

Anyone else going?

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

I haven’t had a chance to go to Nissan Stadium yet...so I might this year. 

 

Some of the best Barbecue in USA is in Tenn

 

(Many are in Memphis though....... :( )

 

The Rendezvous is the best in USA.... IMHO

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MikeCurtis said:

 

Some of the best Barbecue in USA is in Tenn

 

(Many are in Memphis though....... :( )

 

The Rendezvous is the best in USA.... IMHO

 

I am a huge fan of Nashville. My brother-in-law and I went to Day 1 and Day 2 of the draft this year and it was a blast. Nashville killed it as host and as a diehard football fan...I highly recommend going to Day 1 and Day of the NFL draft (fan experience and all) if you ever get a chance. Hopefully, Indy will get it at some point.

 

Not sure if you are a hockey fan...but Nashville Preds games are also awesome...and Bridgestone Arena is right in the thick of restaurants and bars. Nashville has something going there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

 

I am a huge fan of Nashville. My brother-in-law and I went to Day 1 and Day 2 of the draft this year and it was a blast. Nashville killed it as host and as a diehard football fan...I highly recommend going to Day 1 and Day of the NFL draft (fan experience and all) if you ever get a chance. Hopefully, Indy will get it at some point.

 

Not sure if you are a hockey fan...but Nashville Preds games are also awesome...and Bridgestone Arena is right in the thick of restaurants and bars. Nashville has something going there. 

I havent been to Nashville more than 5-6 times, but always a drive thru, or there for business

 

Im going with my cousin, who roots for the Colts as well (and been to most of the stadiums I have been to)

 

The wives are coming too.....

 

Looking forward to having a beer or two downtown the night before

Link to post
Share on other sites

Been to several Colts game in Nashville, we’re only about 1 1/2 hour away.  Nashville is a fun city.

 

Not sure if we can make it this year, we’re going up to Indy the next week for the home opener.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, shastamasta said:

I haven’t had a chance to go to Nissan Stadium yet...so I might this year. 

 

The stadium itself itsnt that great, but I’ll be at the game since I live near Nashville. Let’s overtake Nissan Stadium Colts Nation!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BProland85 said:

 

The stadium itself itsnt that great, but I’ll be at the game since I live near Nashville. Let’s overtake Nissan Stadium Colts Nation!

 

At the draft, the fan experience was outside the stadium and the stage was across the river on Broadway. 

 

The entrance we used to get into the fan experience was the stadium. And yeah...it didn’t look like much. But mid September weather should make it a great game to attend. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Likely going to the Titans game since I live only about 30 minutes from the stadium. There should be good weather for that September game. Those December games, outdoors at Nissan Stadium, can be a bit dicey.  If you haven't experienced South Broadway on a Saturday night, you might want to arrive a day early and sample a bit of the insanity. Live music everywhere, and they have both kinds -- country and western!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2019 at 2:24 PM, HarryTheCat said:

Likely going to the Titans game since I live only about 30 minutes from the stadium. There should be good weather for that September game. Those December games, outdoors at Nissan Stadium, can be a bit dicey.  If you haven't experienced South Broadway on a Saturday night, you might want to arrive a day early and sample a bit of the insanity. Live music everywhere, and they have both kinds -- country and western!

Blues Brothers, nice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, coltsleafs said:

I think I will be going to both of those games this year. That will bring my number up to 20 stadiums I have the same bucket list as you.

Sweet

 

Its a cool "bucket"

 

I have had a blast meeting other Colts fans as well as home crowds..... MOST of them have been very cool......

 

A guy in Chicago, and a guy in Pittsburgh wanted to fight me, just for wearing a Colts Jersey, but every other place, the fans were cool as heck

 

I always get a grill and tailgate

 

If the Colts somehow face the Chargers, in LA for playoffs, I may head there this year

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

Sweet

 

Its a cool "bucket"

 

I have had a blast meeting other Colts fans as well as home crowds..... MOST of them have been very cool......

 

A guy in Chicago, and a guy in Pittsburgh wanted to fight me, just for wearing a Colts Jersey, but every other place, the fans were cool as heck

 

I always get a grill and tailgate

 

If the Colts somehow face the Chargers, in LA for playoffs, I may head there this year

 

 

 

Ya it has been a blast to follow the Colts to different cities throughout the US and UK. I still have not been to Pittsburgh or Chicago. I may go to Pittsburgh this year I'm waiting for the NHL schedule to come out to see if the Penguins are also playing that weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...