Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• I'm not sure what "elite traits" are.    If it is just making great decisions or making great throws, even most back up QB's do that.    I think Brissetts ceiling is - Very Good.   Elite isn't even in his sights.  Good thing is that his floor is - Average.  Being careful with the ball keeps him from dropping below average (IMO).    
    • That was all Lynn (or the OC)...they inexplicably went away from Gordon in the 2nd half...despite getting it to a one TD game, where they didn't need to pass.   Rivers is toast though...hopefully he hangs it up after this year. KC dropped another easy INT and got the wrong side of a couple of questionable DPIs.
    • Thank goodness we have an easy schedule right now with all the injuries that have been piling up. Now we have until Saturday to rest up and hopefully we get back Brogdon, Lamb, and McConnell in the process.   It will be interesting to see how the guard position plays out when we get everybody healthy. Both McConnell and Sumner were playing well before their injuries, and now Aaron Holiday has found his rhythm while playing more minutes.   You know Brogdon and Oladipo are starting. Jeremy Lamb will get one of the backup guard spots. I wonder who will be kicked out of the rotation.
    • I feel like we can still win this game, but Jacoby needs to have a good game like the last time.  He put up around 320 passing yards, which unfortunately is not his norm.  Considering he is more in the range of 150 - 220 yards, I hope the run game shows up.      
    • I think this Texans game will be another good game for Johnson. He mentioned after the game Sunday how he worked with Jacoby on the scout team last year so they know each other really well. Did anyone else notice how good Johnson was when a play breaks down how he follows the QB. The one catch he had was basically a scramble drill.  Same thing happened on the TD catch.
  • Members