Indianapolis Colts
CR91

Week Two of OTAs

• Like 2

So, just to confirm, Andrew Luck is out today?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Just now, Smonroe said:

So, just to confirm, Andrew Luck is out today?

Think so, but its not very clear haha 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• Like 1

BTW, thanks to @CR91 for the updates!

I have basically no cell service in my building and they block twitter.  This is really appreciated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Smonroe said:

BTW, thanks to @CR91 for the updates!

I have basically no cell service in my building and they block twitter.  This is really appreciated.

Lucky for me, Im all the way in the back so no one can see me on twitter at work haha 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I hate that Luck is out. It really is a downgrade from Luck to Brissett, and it affects Parris Campbell negatively because he can't develop chemistry with Luck. Also gives us an overvalued opinion of the secondary when it's Brissett who's making mistakes. Very hard to judge anything accurately.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I hate that Luck is out. It really is a downgrade from Luck to Brissett, and it affects Parris Campbell negatively because he can't develop chemistry with Luck. Also gives us an overvalued opinion of the secondary when it's Brissett who's making mistakes. Very hard to judge anything accurately.

OTAs aren't the only time they can work together, There is still mini camp and they can work out together before training camp

4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I hear ya, but they really aren't allowed to do very much in OTA's anyways. Very basic drills in shells and not always at full speed.  The meat of the offseason work and playbook installation is training camp. That's why they are cautious with guys in the spring.

Campbell can always workout privately with Luck like Rogers did at Stanford last year. Plenty of opportunities.

• Like 1

• Thanks 1

Not gonna lie... if we have to wait through the brutal 6 week stretch between OTAs & training camp just for Luck to throw a football, that will definitely annoy me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Not gonna lie... if we have to wait through the brutal 6 week stretch between OTAs & training camp just for Luck to throw a football, that will definitely annoy me.

Yes, and rumors will start to fly.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

its OTA's relax

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, unitas2berry said:

Yes, and rumors will start to fly.

Has he thrown at all this offseason? I thought he was supposed to work with Tom House again in California, but I'm not sure if he made it out there or not.

• Haha 1

Has he thrown at all this offseason? I thought he was supposed to work with Tom House again in California, but I'm not sure if he made it out there or not.

And it begins.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

I honestly don't think it matters. Andrew is fine. There is nothing alarming about missing OTAs

• Like 4

He and Reich have already both stated that he wasn't going to throw until OTA's. Implying that he would be throwing now if he didn't suffer the calf injury. I believe Kevin Bowen stated that he'll likely work out with House after the June mini camp and before training camp.

• Thanks 1

Love the fact that Leonard showed up w/o boot! Seems like he is healing quickly. Also cool to hear Luck is in the weight room. He is working on what he can.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

I honestly don't think it matters. Andrew is fine. There is nothing alarming about missing OTAs

I agree, Luck will be fine. It's just frustrating and means OTA's are somewhat of a waste of time for the starting WR's, TE's, and secondary to a degree. Playing with Brissett does not offer the same benefits as playing with Luck, and the offense will have to do the same thing with Luck all over again later. I can't get into this, I'll just leave. Enjoy OTA's everyone.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

I agree, Luck will be fine. It's just frustrating and means OTA's are somewhat of a waste of time for the starting WR's, TE's, and secondary to a degree. Playing with Brissett does not offer the same benefits as playing with Luck, and the offense will have to do the same thing with Luck all over again later. I can't get into this, I'll just leave. Enjoy OTA's everyone.

I wouldn't say its a waste. Rookies and first year players are still getting valuable reps that they'll need to prepare for the season. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, CR91 said:

So is he mad at Devin or himself lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

So is he mad at Devin or himself lol

Probably miscommunication

I love the fire from Brissett and funchess.  Brissett has looked bad in OTA ‘s so far.

1 minute ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Nice to hear the rookie is making plays...

Get some Rock ! He's going to be fun to watch.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

By the sound of things, Ballard may have created a No Fly Zone.

L.O.W. = Legion of Whom... in other words, a bunch of under the radar guys with really cool names that no one can score points against.

• Like 2