Indianapolis Colts
Restored

Chris Ballard Speech at Catholic Business Exchange

http://catholicbusinessexchange.org/project/chris-ballard/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Very interesting speech from Ballard at the Catholic Business Exchange. He touched on some personal aspects of both his life and faith that was very insightful. 

Some football-related takeaways:

-Ballard was noticeably upset that the league didn’t give the Colts a home prime time game this year and vowed that the team will force its way into one this year by playing well.

-He spoke on his vision and philiosphy for the fan base and wants us to be likened to Green Bay in terms of fan excitement and engagement.

-He also took some questions at the end that shed light on thoughts about the salary cap and players with questionable character.

• Like 2

Man, the more I hear about him the more I believe this is going to be a great ride. He's a class act and a great leader.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kountrykeith said:

Man, the more I hear about him the more I believe this is going to be a great ride. He's a class act and a great leader.

I couldn't agree more

That was my favorite talk from a man that I admire. What a great man and vision I'm behind him 100 % if your a Colts fan and you can't get behind Ballard's vision then your not a true fan. I've loved this team for 35 yrs and love this team even more now. GO Colts!!

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 3:11 AM, superrep1967 said:

That was my favorite talk from a man that I admire. What a great man and vision I'm behind him 100 % if your a Colts fan and you can't get behind Ballard's vision then your not a true fan. I've loved this team for 35 yrs and love this team even more now. GO Colts!!

Absolutely. I love the direction the team is going with him at the helm.

On 5/29/2019 at 10:07 AM, lollygagger8 said:

Chris: 

rkupzt42xzxgd0sbfv6k.jpg

Me: 

source.gif

blushing patrick star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha 2