Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chris Ballard Speech at Catholic Business Exchange

Restored

http://catholicbusinessexchange.org/project/chris-ballard/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Very interesting speech from Ballard at the Catholic Business Exchange. He touched on some personal aspects of both his life and faith that was very insightful. 

Some football-related takeaways:

-Ballard was noticeably upset that the league didn’t give the Colts a home prime time game this year and vowed that the team will force its way into one this year by playing well.

-He spoke on his vision and philiosphy for the fan base and wants us to be likened to Green Bay in terms of fan excitement and engagement.

-He also took some questions at the end that shed light on thoughts about the salary cap and players with questionable character.

• Like 2

That was my favorite talk from a man that I admire. What a great man and vision I'm behind him 100 % if your a Colts fan and you can't get behind Ballard's vision then your not a true fan. I've loved this team for 35 yrs and love this team even more now. GO Colts!!

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 3:11 AM, superrep1967 said:

That was my favorite talk from a man that I admire. What a great man and vision I'm behind him 100 % if your a Colts fan and you can't get behind Ballard's vision then your not a true fan. I've loved this team for 35 yrs and love this team even more now. GO Colts!!

Absolutely. I love the direction the team is going with him at the helm.