Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I consider myself an optimistic person but I don’t think I’ve ever been as optimism as this year.   We Colts fans have been through some pretty disappointing years and mediocre teams, as well as one very special year (although SB V was special).    But to see this thing come together as it has, and (hopefully) see the decline of a certain dynasty at the same time, makes it all the more satisfying.      Of course, no championships are won on paper but things are looking good!   GO COLTS!!
    • Current Draft Order:   1. @Matthew Gilbert 2. 3. @WarGhost21 4. Luck Be a Lady 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. @onebad150   @Bluefire4 you're next.   I know it's still very early so if anyone needs time to do some mock drafts over the next few weeks, I understand.  
    • The Browns will need to galvanize as a team this year the same way the Colts did last year.  That means they are a step behind us and not ahead of us imo and that they will lose close games that a more experienced team wins. 
    • Ballard is a shrewd guy.  Maybe by contacting the Texans & making it public he’s “letting Clowney know” he’s got a fan of his game in CB & the Colts...  I saw a stat that said his tackle for losses were up there with Aaron Donald.  We need a guy like him who can wreak havoc in the backfield be it against the run or the pass.  Don’t be surprised if Ballard gives him a good long look next year in free agency unless Texans are foolish enough to trade him within the division.  
    • Wouldn’t make it past 10.  Guy has never had a losing season in any year he was healthy.  What owner wouldn’t sign up for that?
  • Members

• jskinnz

jskinnz 5,205

• coltsfeva

coltsfeva 1,122

• Ratking

Ratking 91

• trisca01

trisca01 21

• tdblue17

tdblue17 3

Rookie