Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Scott Pennock

Fantasizing about a Colts "NASCAR" Package

Recommended Posts

Remember those Giants teams and their NASCAR package of pass rushers, can you imagine (if everything plays out properly) having an "Indy 500" package of:

 

LE: Banogu & 4.59 speed w/33.63" arms

Or Houston & 4.62 speed w/34.5" arms

Or Phillips & 4.61 speed w/33" arms

DT: Hunt & 4.60 speed w/33.75" arms @ 6'8"

UT: Lewis & 4.69 speed w/33.75" arms

RE: Turay & 4.65 speed w/33.38" arms

Or Green & 4.63 speed w/33" arms

Or Nicolas & 4.63 speed w/34.75" arms

 

And if we're going by speed, agilty and perhaps instincts these are the 3 backers in a 4-3 alignment!

 

WILL: Leonard & 4.55 speed w/34.38" arms

MIKE: Okereke & 4.56 speed w/34.5" arms

SAM: E.J. Speed & 4.58 speed w/33.25" arms

 

That is a lot of speed, a lot of first step quickness AND they all have a good 3-Cone drill and 20 yard short shuttle times (which is supposed to measure short area quickess, acceleration and bend).

 

I'm guessing this is what Ballard had in mind with his waves....

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That NASCAR package could stop the run just as well. Just not sure about our proposed NASCAR package, only time will tell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, chad72 said:

That NASCAR package could stop the run just as well. Just not sure about our proposed NASCAR package, only time will tell. 

 

His proposed NASCAR package isn't too far away from our starting four last year who did an AMAZING job stopping the run.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought you may have been talking about the speed on offense

of TY, Campbell, Cain, Funch, Ebron, Mack and Hines. 

 

Both offense and defense is going to be blazingly fast. :HFire:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dodsworth said:

I thought you may have been talking about the speed on offense

of TY, Campbell, Cain, Funch, Ebron, Mack and Hines. 

 

Both offense and defense is going to be blazingly fast. :HFire:

Give me a few and I can pull that data as well! Ha!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scott Pennock said:

Remember those Giants teams and their NASCAR package of pass rushers, can you imagine (if everything plays out properly) having an "Indy 500" package of:

 

LE: Banogu & 4.59 speed w/33.63" arms

Or Houston & 4.62 speed w/34.5" arms

Or Phillips & 4.61 speed w/33" arms

DT: Hunt & 4.60 speed w/33.75" arms @ 6'8"

UT: Lewis & 4.69 speed w/33.75" arms

RE: Turay & 4.65 speed w/33.38" arms

Or Green & 4.63 speed w/33" arms

Or Nicolas & 4.63 speed w/34.75" arms

 

And if we're going by speed, agilty and perhaps instincts these are the 3 backers in a 4-3 alignment!

 

WILL: Leonard & 4.55 speed w/34.38" arms

MIKE: Okereke & 4.56 speed w/34.5" arms

SAM: E.J. Speed & 4.58 speed w/33.25" arms

 

That is a lot of speed, a lot of first step quickness AND they all have a good 3-Cone drill and 20 yard short shuttle times (which is supposed to measure short area quickess, acceleration and bend).

 

I'm guessing this is what Ballard had in mind with his waves....

 

 

That will be sick.  They even indicated they may kick banogu inside at some point, for hunt maybe?  so much speed!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather call it the "derby" offense.  Since we'll have all those fast Thorobreds on the field.        Gitty-up!

 

Hey, "Gitty-up" is still better than "build the monster."

 

Edit: haha. I gave you a hard time (jokingly) about 2,threads (nascar and indy) , i replied, now i realize it should have been in the other thread.

  Who's the dumb-donkey now?  ME !  

I crack myself up.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got one for our offense and I hope they do this lineup a good number of times

 

Ebron and funchess on the outside, hilton in the slot with Mack and Campbell with Luck in shotgun.

 

Ebron      AC Nelson Kelly Glowinski Smith    Hilton Funchess

 

                            Mack Luck Campbell

 

If you want even more speed, move Hines to the back field and put Campbell out wide instead if funchess

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's with the arm measurements?Usually it's from tip-to-tip. This way you can get a better feel for their arm lengths since your arm span is supposed to be equivalent to your height.

 

Like 34"? Great, where are you measuring from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...