Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Honestly I don't really recognize any of their faces at this point.  Havn't really at what their faces look like.   I'm hoping a bunch of them play well enough that I come to know their face though.  
    • Honestly in terms of trade's I think I would rather just run with Turay than invest in Clowney.  I would maybe be interested in giving up a 4th rounder for Clowney, but not much higher.    He's on the franchise tag and if someone wants to get Clowney they are going to have to pay him.  And because of how he is being looked at, and being a former #1 overall pick he's probably expecting a market setting deal or at least something in line with what Khalil Mack is getting. (Mack is getting 23.5M per year)  But Mack's doing double digit sacks every year but his rookie year.  Clowney hasn't hit double digit sacks yet in his career.   He's not worth the pick or the money to me.     Also consider next year's draft is suppose to be really good.  I'd rather give Ballard the pick in a really good draft class then take the pick away and get a good but not great 26 year old player.     I am generally skeptical of trading first or 2nd round picks away.  I think the Trent Richardson trade left a bad taste in my mouth.  
    • That’s a personal opinion, just I think he’s a very rough person. Overall, I trust the judgement of the NFL, just based off of what everyone heard and saw, I would have suspended him. I’m not upset either way though, because I don’t have enough information to judge it all
    • Yeah, you'd definitely want better production out of a guy you used a #1 pick to get, but that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes.
    • Seems dumb.  Who is going to want to go to those games?   Who wants to watch 2 "B-teams" going at it?     Keep it at 16 games.  
  • Members

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 41

• Valpo2004

Valpo2004 3,419

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 1,069

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 3,934

• ThaCaliColt

ThaCaliColt 170

• Beizy317