Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Not surprising.....

LJpalmbeacher2

Sickening. Not sure why the supposed innocent people in the videos who’s rights weren’t protected can’t be blurred out....but then they would say the videos are altered? Absolutely sickening that that piece of slime will walk.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GoPats said:

The best part of this is how you guys assume Irsay is above this kind of thing.

He's far more of a classless human being than Kraft has ever been. 

No the best part is when you let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya on your way out.

200.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

No the best part is when you let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya on your way out.

Don't worry, his team will fade into obscurity once McDaniels takes over.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, GoPats said:

The best part of this is how you guys assume Irsay is above this kind of thing.

He's far more of a classless human being than Kraft has ever been. 

This post is right on par with how classless everyone in the Pats organization and all their fans are.

• Like 1

Meh. Who really cares? If this happened to any other NFL owner (well, other than Jim Irsay, perhaps) no one would have posted a single word about it here. It has zero impact on any play, in game the Colts are going to play this season, even if they face the Pats in the AFC Championship game. 

16 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

200.gif

15 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

Don't worry, his team will fade into obscurity once McDaniels takes over.

7 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

This post is right on par with how classless everyone in the Pats organization and all their fans are.

2 hours ago, Four2itus said:

Epic....fail. 

Yes. You guys know everything about me as a human being from a few message board posts. Whatever you do, don't actually learn the facts about Jim Irsay and some of the things he's done (at least Kraft hasn't been complicit in anyone's death). It would be way too much for your heightened sensibilities to deal with. He's truly an upstanding human being and I'm just a big, meal old Patriots fan, trying to set you guys straight. My bad. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, GoPats said:

Yes. You guys know everything about me as a human being from a few message board posts. Whatever you do, don't actually learn the facts about Jim Irsay and some of the things he's done (at least Kraft hasn't been complicit in anyone's death). It would be way too much for your heightened sensibilities to deal with. He's truly an upstanding human being and I'm just a big, meal old Patriots fan, trying to set you guys straight. My bad. 

Like clockwork, you bring Irsay into this discussion with this..."The best part of this is how you guys assume Irsay is above this kind of thing."

First YOU generalize us all, by saying you guys,....and how is this any different than the above bolded statement? Next sentence, you use a facetious approach to insult those posting in this thread. That is why is was....and still is, an epic fail. 

Frankly, I find that fans trying to bandy opinions with opposing teams fans on their own boards to be an indicator of insecurities. I could be wrong, but I have never seen a fan base in ANY sport that works as hard to travel the internet message board globe, working to correct other teams fans as to how they should view the Patriots/players/coaches/owners. 

Frankly, it absolutely amazes me. But in fairness and respect for you as a poster here, I will end this here, regardless of any further discussion of this. Best of luck to you.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, GoPats said:

Congrats on ur 6th SB. See ya in the AFC Title Game this upcoming season. I think it may be Luck's time finally.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Four2itus said:

Like clockwork, you bring Irsay into this discussion with this..."The best part of this is how you guys assume Irsay is above this kind of thing."

First YOU generalize us all, by saying you guys,....and how is this any different than the above bolded statement? Next sentence, you use a facetious approach to insult those posting in this thread. That is why is was....and still is, an epic fail. 

Frankly, I find that fans trying to bandy opinions with opposing teams fans on their own boards to be an indicator of insecurities. I could be wrong, but I have never seen a fan base in ANY sport that works as hard to travel the internet message board globe, working to correct other teams fans as to how they should view the Patriots/players/coaches/owners. 

Frankly, it absolutely amazes me. 

Yes I'm here because of my psychological insecurities. You nailed it. I mean "clockwork" is a bit of a stretch, since I don't bother posting here anymore because of the ridiculous nature of this board as it relates to the Patriots, but whatever. If it helps you sleep better at night, go with that. 

I've been personally attacked more times than I can account for, so I won't apologize. The people who knew me 10 years ago on this board know who I am. The rest of you are fair weather, Johnny-come-lately fans whose opinions are meaningless to me. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Congrats on ur 6th SB. See ya in the AFC Title Game this upcoming season. I think it may be Luck's time finally.

You're a good guy so I'm sorry... this isn't directed at you. I'm just tired of having my character called into question because I grew up in New England. I can only hope that you and others - who have my utmost respect - understand. I wish you all the best. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GoPats said:

You're a good guy so I'm sorry... this isn't directed at you. I'm just tired of having my character called into question because I grew up in New England. I can only hope that you and others - who have my utmost respect - understand. I wish you all the best. 

Imo you have bragging rights and it is all in fun. 6 SB wins by Tom and BB. Colts have a great franchise too and Peyton got a SB win going through you guys, Luck is a beast too. This season will be real interesting. Tom is the GOAT IMO, I would put Peyton probably 3rd because of my respect for Montana. Colts have been great over the last 25 years but Pats have been better, no shame in that to me.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GoPats said:

You guys know everything about me as a human being from a few message board posts.

What am I supposed to think of you when I read your posts?

You go on a Colts forum to badmouth Irsay, generalize all Colts fans, and then say we're "attacking" you when we respond to your insults.

How would I be received by your fellow Pats fans if I did something similar on a Pats forum?

confused will smith GIF

• Like 2

On 6/7/2019 at 4:06 PM, GoPats said:

I mean "clockwork" is a bit of a stretch, since I don't bother posting here

Ummmm.......yeahhh......why are you here again?

On 6/7/2019 at 4:06 PM, GoPats said:

The people who knew me 10 years ago on this board know who I am. The rest of you are fair weather, Johnny-come-lately fans whose opinions are meaningless to me. 

I’ve been on here for 10+ years under different identities.... I know exactly who you are and what you’ve become, perfect example up above^. And if peoples opinions are meaningless to you why do you respond?

• Like 1

Go Pats, I've haven't had any beef with you on this forum, But honestly, If you think that Irsay is the classless man that you think he is, Why on God's green earth, do you post in here? If god forbid, I moved to Boston, I would still only post in here, Because "I am a Colts Fan" If you are not, I don't see the point. 

Basically it sounds like a bunch of other guys would have gotten away with it if they had high priced lawyers too.

Realistically speaking, especially since there was no human trafficking I don't feel there is any reason to punish him.  I mean him and his girlfriend seem to have an open relationship so he's not really even violating their personal relationship.  

All that happened is the police embarrassed him. 

On 5/21/2019 at 5:57 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

haha:D:lol:

I don't judge you too harshly. You were only a hair off.

J/K man.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

Basically it sounds like a bunch of other guys would have gotten away with it if they had high priced lawyers too.

Realistically speaking, especially since there was no human trafficking I don't feel there is any reason to punish him.  I mean him and his girlfriend seem to have an open relationship so he's not really even violating their personal relationship.  

All that happened is the police embarrassed him. 

Soliciting prostitution is illegal in Florida, of course he should be punished. It’s a shame that this case has been bungled and he will most likely walk due to his high priced attorneys. 

12 hours ago, HOZER said:

Soliciting prostitution is illegal in Florida, of course he should be punished. It’s a shame that this case has been bungled and he will most likely walk due to his high priced attorneys. 

That's the thing, I really don't think it should be illegal if everyone is there willingly and doing it willingly. 

I would only say he should be punished on the basis that he should be treated like everyone else.  But honestly I could do without the cops spending taxpayer money and time arresting two people who willingly traded cash for sex acts.  Don't get me wrong morally I look down upon it.  But generally speaking I'd prefer to use the time and money on arresting people who are actually hurting other people.  

Honestly who did Kraft hurt?  The woman?  She was there willingly and she got arrested too.  In fact one of the problems the prosecutors are having is they want her to testify against Kraft but since testifying would just be an admission of her own guilt she told them she was just going to take the 5th.  

Let Kraft have his fun and let the lady make her money the way she chooses to.  I don't blame you for looking down on the whole practice, I do too.  But this whole operation, the arrest and court cases and all the money spent on that doesn't improve our society in any way.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

That's the thing, I really don't think it should be illegal if everyone is there willingly and doing it willingly. 

I would only say he should be punished on the basis that he should be treated like everyone else.  But honestly I could do without the cops spending taxpayer money and time arresting two people who willingly traded cash for sex acts.  Don't get me wrong morally I look down upon it.  But generally speaking I'd prefer to use the time and money on arresting people who are actually hurting other people.  

Honestly who did Kraft hurt?  The woman?  She was there willingly and she got arrested too.  In fact one of the problems the prosecutors are having is they want her to testify against Kraft but since testifying would just be an admission of her own guilt she told them she was just going to take the 5th.  

Let Kraft have his fun and let the lady make her money the way she chooses to.  I don't blame you for looking down on the whole practice, I do too.  But this whole operation, the arrest and court cases and all the money spent on that doesn't improve our society in any way.  

Fair enough, I understand and somewhat agree with your take. He should absolutely be treated as anyone else who got caught soliciting a prostitute. Her being a willing participant is questionable... these massage parlors(brothels) are known for human trafficking, and the retaliation for snitching is usually death, so of course they will all plead the fifth... this investigation didn’t start with Kraft, He just so happened to start being a regular at this place that was being investigated for human trafficking and prostitution.  Prostitution normally does not involve willing participants there’s always a pimp or an organization involved that treats the women like trash  and take the majority of the money.

1 hour ago, HOZER said:

Fair enough, I understand and somewhat agree with your take. He should absolutely be treated as anyone else who got caught soliciting a prostitute. Her being a willing participant is questionable... these massage parlors(brothels) are known for human trafficking, and the retaliation for snitching is usually death, so of course they will all plead the fifth... this investigation didn’t start with Kraft, He just so happened to start being a regular at this place that was being investigated for human trafficking and prostitution.  Prostitution normally does not involve willing participants there’s always a pimp or an organization involved that treats the women like trash  and take the majority of the money.

From what I've heard they have no evidence that this is the case here.  It's hard to say what is the most often reality because it's illegal here there is no way to accurately study it.  

• Like 1