Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He's 34, but in good health.  A vet QB with a big cap hit does usually not require a high draft pick as compensation, and we'll have even more cap space next year.     ATL might want to get into position to draft UGA QB Fromme, so maybe we can get a decent deal.     I'd like to see what Ryan could do in Reich's offense and a good Oline.   Work on finding our franchise QB over the course of several offseasons instead of cornering ourselves into gambling on one of the college QBs this season.  Unless we really like Fromm or one of the others.
    • He has no offensive weapons to throw to. The jags aren’t the eagles. The colts have 10x the weapons.
    • This seems really out of character for Luck,  I'm guessing his pregnant wife had a major role in his decision to quit football,  happy wife happy life.    I think Luck will regret his decision, he could have easily waited to see how things developed with his injury and then called it quits next year.
    • I can’t help but wonder if the people who booed Andrew — and/or continue to give him grief here or elsewhere — would’ve done much the same thing on May 2, 1939....   ....that was the day that Lou Gehrig informed Yankee skipper Joe McCarthy that, for the good of the team, he was benching himself due to a then unidentified physical ailment that was making it difficult for him to play at the level he had for 2,130 consecutive games prior to that.   I’m sure there were some Yankee fans who felt a range of negative emotions towards Gehrig.  But nobody, including him, knew at that moment that he would only live for two more years.   Yes, I realize the situations are very different.  My point is not to compare Andrew’s health situation to Gehrig’s.  My point is that we’re not entitled to having our sports heroes perform for us.   Sometimes, no matter how badly they may want to, they simply cannot.  And the truth is that we probably don’t know the whole story about Luck’s health status.  This clearly isn’t a calf strain.
    • I would have, 1. Peyton 2. Unitas 3. Luck 4. Jones  5. Harbaugh for 1995 alone   -Screw Morrall he was terrible in SB 3. He gave the Jets the game.
  • Members