Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Is it just me, or is this forum getting more toxic?   I'm spending less and less time here because it seems like a lot of fans are developing stronger and stronger negative opinions without really knowing what they're talking about (other than "we're losing games"...)   What happened to all the intelligent football conversations?!?  
    • Brissett can have good days, but he has lots of limitations and teams are starting to figure him out IMO. Without Luck, we don't stand much of a chance at this point. I trust Ballard in the draft though, and I hope he can find us a franchise QB.
    • I highly doubt they are going to get a QB of Luck’s caliber.  However, I do think they draft one at some point this year.  If that guy or Jacoby doesn’t pan out it will ultimately lead to Ballard getting fired in my opinion.
    • In most stats, JB is horrible to bad, with a a few mediocre average ranks sprinkled in. If "doing enough to keep us in" is what you want from a QB, you should apply the same to all the other positions. 
    • The fact that we would probably be in playoff-contention with Luck speaks to how great of a QB Luck is/was.     The fact that we have 50% more wins than the last time we were without Luck (and aren't even done with the season) speaks to how good of a supporting cast Brissett has around him.   Yes, Luck was that good.   And yes, Ballard is doing that good of a job.   What a fun thread.  
  • Members