Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Next generation of Manning’s

So around 6-9 years until he's in the league? I'm not saying hopefully we suck so bad that we somehow get the #1 pick but I mean I'd rather not have to root against a manning when he gets into the league!! 

Okay I am saying hopefully it happens! 

40 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

So around 6-9 years until he's in the league? I'm not saying hopefully we suck so bad that we somehow get the #1 pick but I mean I'd rather not have to root against a manning when he gets into the league!! 

Okay I am saying hopefully it happens! 

Well that could be around the time luck decides to retire.Lmao

4 hours ago, cjrulli said:

I wonder if Peyton will push Marshall to play football.

I doubt he'll have to.  If that kid looks up to his dad at all, he'll be practicing throwing footballs all over the yard pretending he's throwing a record-setting game-winning TD to win the SB.

:huthut:

Ya never know.  In 7-8 years when he's coming out Andrew will just about to be hanging the cleats up.  But if he's anything like his uncles he will be a high pick.  Will the Colts be in position to get him?  I hope not.

On 5/18/2019 at 1:34 PM, Chloe6124 said:

Anyone see this. Kid is a freshman. It’s Coopers son.

This kid better be able to run like the wind or grow another 4 inches in high school to be one of the next great Manning’s. 

• Like 1

On 5/18/2019 at 7:04 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I doubt he'll have to.  If that kid looks up to his dad at all, he'll be practicing throwing footballs all over the yard pretending he's throwing a record-setting game-winning TD to win the SB.

:huthut:

CVZoQULXAAEcL0e.jpg

7 hours ago, Jdubu said:

This kid better be able to run like the wind or grow another 4 inches in high school to be one of the next great Manning’s. 

He is 6'1 in 8th grade.   I'm guessing height isn't going to be a problem

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

He is 6'1 in 8th grade.   I'm guessing height isn't going to be a problem

I was thinking the same thing.   I think he'll be plenty big enough.  

How weird would it be if Peyton is a GM of a team when his nephew is coming out.  Imagine him having to pass and draft a different QB?  Ha ha. 

13 hours ago, Scott Pennock said:

So Cooper was a star WR in high school before going on to Ole Miss. Got diagnosed with spinal stenosis and never played again.

Peyton wore number 18 to honor him.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Peytons son played WR instead!??!

I have read several times that Cooper was the best athlete and football player out of all the Manning brothers.  Unfortunately, he got that diagnosis... would've been cool to see all 3 of them in the league at the same time.

1 hour ago, CurBeatElite said:

I have read several times that Cooper was the best athlete and football player out of all the Manning brothers.  Unfortunately, he got that diagnosis... would've been cool to see all 3 of them in the league at the same time.

I believe Peyton made mention of Cooper being the best athlete of the three of them a time or two.