Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chloe6124

Next generation of Manning’s

Haha that pump fake on the second throw. Looking like his uncle Peyton. 

I wonder if Peyton will push Marshall to play football. 

So around 6-9 years until he's in the league? I'm not saying hopefully we suck so bad that we somehow get the #1 pick but I mean I'd rather not have to root against a manning when he gets into the league!! 

Okay I am saying hopefully it happens! 

40 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

So around 6-9 years until he's in the league? I'm not saying hopefully we suck so bad that we somehow get the #1 pick but I mean I'd rather not have to root against a manning when he gets into the league!! 

Okay I am saying hopefully it happens! 

Well that could be around the time luck decides to retire.Lmao

4 hours ago, cjrulli said:

I wonder if Peyton will push Marshall to play football.

I doubt he'll have to.  If that kid looks up to his dad at all, he'll be practicing throwing footballs all over the yard pretending he's throwing a record-setting game-winning TD to win the SB.

:huthut:

In 8 years when Arch is coming out, could we be so lucky to?  Another 15+ years with another Manning?

Ya never know.  In 7-8 years when he's coming out Andrew will just about to be hanging the cleats up.  But if he's anything like his uncles he will be a high pick.  Will the Colts be in position to get him?  I hope not.

22 hours ago, Four2itus said:

...and Peyton follows the pick as that teams GM....

You'd rather have Manning over Ballard? 

On 5/18/2019 at 1:34 PM, Chloe6124 said:

Anyone see this. Kid is a freshman. It’s Coopers son.

This kid better be able to run like the wind or grow another 4 inches in high school to be one of the next great Manning’s. 

So Cooper was a star WR in high school before going on to Ole Miss. Got diagnosed with spinal stenosis and never played again.

Peyton wore number 18 to honor him.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Peytons son played WR instead!??!

On 5/18/2019 at 7:04 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I doubt he'll have to.  If that kid looks up to his dad at all, he'll be practicing throwing footballs all over the yard pretending he's throwing a record-setting game-winning TD to win the SB.

:huthut:

CVZoQULXAAEcL0e.jpg

7 hours ago, Jdubu said:

This kid better be able to run like the wind or grow another 4 inches in high school to be one of the next great Manning’s. 

He is 6'1 in 8th grade.   I'm guessing height isn't going to be a problem

50 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

He is 6'1 in 8th grade.   I'm guessing height isn't going to be a problem

I was thinking the same thing.   I think he'll be plenty big enough.  

How weird would it be if Peyton is a GM of a team when his nephew is coming out.  Imagine him having to pass and draft a different QB?  Ha ha. 

13 hours ago, Scott Pennock said:

So Cooper was a star WR in high school before going on to Ole Miss. Got diagnosed with spinal stenosis and never played again.

Peyton wore number 18 to honor him.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Peytons son played WR instead!??!

I have read several times that Cooper was the best athlete and football player out of all the Manning brothers.  Unfortunately, he got that diagnosis... would've been cool to see all 3 of them in the league at the same time.

That kid already has some great footwork.

It’s all up to Marshall and Coopers sons since Eli has three daughters. 

1 hour ago, CurBeatElite said:

I have read several times that Cooper was the best athlete and football player out of all the Manning brothers.  Unfortunately, he got that diagnosis... would've been cool to see all 3 of them in the league at the same time.

I believe Peyton made mention of Cooper being the best athlete of the three of them a time or two.