Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think that really depends on a couple of things:  1) Why is he falling?  It would most LIKELY be due to a poor injury prognosis, meaning he might not be available until 2021.  I mean his tape is already out there, he's not participating in any bowl games or the Combine, so what you have on him is what you have now.  Could Ballard be that patient?  Well, that all depends on 2) Sign a veteran FA for 2020 that Tua could learn and grow under while he is recovering, then let him take the reigns in 2021.  However, if Tua's health report comes back more positive than expected and it looks like he plays in 2020, then I HIGHLY doubt he gets past Carolina, and probably goes to Miami.   But if the former plays out, would Ballard want to do that?  THAT is the $200M question.  But I would be OK with it.
    • Mine looks a lot like others but so be it: 1) Young 2) Brown 3) Simmons 4) Okudah 5) Burrow Next up: Jeudy
    • I would definitely take Kinlaw if he's there at 13...….IF Brown is already gone, which he may be.  But I'd definitely take either one over any of the QB's not named Burrows or Tua.
    • Ballard has hit on far more picks than he's missed on.  Hopefully most reasonable people will pick up on that.           We have more cap money than just about everyone (I think we actually have the most cap space in the NFL right now).  Not sure who the contender is that'll outbid us by $3 mil/year.  
    • Mike Vanderjagt.     Crrihad msrahen
  • Members

• Behle

Behle 23

• Hark

Hark 182

• NorthernColt

NorthernColt 63

• CR91

CR91 9,265

• Gramz

Gramz 10,080