ColtsXNation6

10-6 possible 11-5 ??

I believe this year we go about 10-6 or 11-5 . Last year I was spot on with my 

9-7 /10-6 prediction our schedule is a whole lot tougher but so is our team , with the additional players we added and more time in the system I feel we are set up nicely. If we don’t shoot ourselves  in the foot early like last year with the miscues and dropped catches,  penalties  Etc we’re gonna be quite dangerous . GO COLTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I think we can do 11 to 12 wins this year.

• Like 2

I'll say between 11-5 and 13-3

Colts get LAC, ATL and KC in the first 5 games...and then they get HOU at home. I think we will have a good idea of where they stack up pretty early on. Schedule is tough on paper...going to have to go through a lot of good-great teams...which is a good thing.

• Like 1

10-6 or 11-5 sounds about right with a dismissal in the AFC Championship game.  At least that’s where I’m at with this team as it is currently constructed.   Too thin right now at D line to advance any further in my opinion. 

19-0. Luck throws 70 tds including  playoffs

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shastamasta said:

Colts get LAC, ATL and KC in the first 5 games...and then they get HOU at home. I think we will have a good idea of where they stack up pretty early on. Schedule is tough on paper...going to have to go through a lot of good-great teams...which is a good thing.

I'm gonna say it now: the winner of the week 1 Colts/Chargers game goes to the Superbowl.  

I think the 10-6 pick will be pretty accurate.   

I think the first game against San Diego will tell the tale.  It won't predict the end outcome, but it will predict the ceiling on our win total and break the flood gate of 10+ and 10- prediction results. 

I picked 9-7 last year and a 6th seed before the season, almost nailed it. Tougher schedule this year but I will roll with 11-5, not sure if that will be a 2 seed or 3 seed? I am hoping we get a bye week.

54 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I picked 9-7 last year and a 6th seed before the season, almost nailed it. Tougher schedule this year but I will roll with 11-5, not sure if that will be a 2 seed or 3 seed? I am hoping we get a bye week.

11-5 sounds reasonable. Hoping for a bye as well. I think a lot will depend on avoiding the “clunkers” like the Jax game.

Injuries happen to all teams but I think the Colts have some quality depth at almost every position.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

11-5 sounds reasonable. Hoping for a bye as well. I think a lot will depend on avoiding the “clunkers” like the Jax game.

Injuries happen to all teams but I think the Colts have some quality depth at almost every position.

Health is always a huge part of these predictions. Luck needs to stay healthy obviously along with TY, Ebron, Nelson, Leonard, AC, Kelly, Mack, and I would say even Houston for us to be able to go 11-5.

21 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Health is always a huge part of these predictions. Luck needs to stay healthy obviously along with TY, Ebron, Nelson, Leonard, AC, Kelly, Mack, and I would say even Houston for us to be able to go 11-5.

I agree with most of those.   Just not Mack.   I think with Ware, we have a very competent backup you could slide into the starter role.  

18 hours ago, shastamasta said:

How many times have we been told "Iron sharpens iron"? Win or lose, in the end should make us a better team.

2 minutes ago, unitas2berry said:

How many times have we been told "Iron sharpens iron"? Win or lose, the tougher schedule in the end should make us a better team.

3 hours ago, unitas2berry said:

How many times have we been told "Iron sharpens iron"? Win or lose, in the end should make us a better team.

You know, iron really does sharpen iron :thinking:

7 hours ago, Myles said:

I agree with most of those.   Just not Mack.   I think with Ware, we have a very competent backup you could slide into the starter role.  

Ware is talented if he's healthy and arguably our most talented back-up to Mack... however, Ware did miss the entire 2017 season w/ a knee injury and he only rushed for 246 yards last year (granted he was backing up Kareem Hunt most of the year prior to Hunt's release).

Ballard said last year that he believes Mack can be a 1,200+ yard rushing season if he can stay healthy a full 16 game season.  I agree with you that we can still win games without Mack, but if we really want to make a run through the playoffs, I don't see us doing it without a healthy Mack leading our backfield.