Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree. But everyone is forgetting he literally has said it is not his job to mentor young QBs.    https://chargerswire.usatoday.com/2017/03/26/chargers-philip-rivers-isnt-my-job-to-coddle-a-young-qb/   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000794994/article/philip-rivers-young-qb-might-sit-for-a-while-behind-me   Yeah definitely sounds like a guy who wants to mentor a Jordan Love of Jalen Hurts    
    • Something about the guy I  like I’d like the Colts to take a flyer on him
    • LOL.  Its only useful evidence if its objective.  "Empirical" evidence gathered by twitter reporters with their own eyes, and dispensed sporatically, is opinionated evidence, not empirical evidence.   But, please keep trying to sound smart.   We were here to see height, weight, hand size, velocity, and rotation.  The other "empirical" evidence we've already seen on game tape.  And everybody has interpreted that "empirical" evidence their own way, at least those who choose to have an opinion about it.  
    • You weren't off.   Campbell is very much like TY. Both speed guys 6-0 or smaller. Both are inside/outside guys with 4.3s speed who fit the Z/small slot mold. Reich and Ballard both mentioned early that they wanted to start PC out inside and gradually work him outside. That puts him squarely in the Z bucket like TY.   Zs are typically fast (4.4s or faster) and 6-2 or smaller. Xs are typically 6-2 or bigger, and 4.4s or slower. Slots can be any size (speed or possession).    Cain was 6-1 and 4.4s, and was seen as a Z or speed X (one trick pony X). The Colts used him as both Z and deep threat X, and even possession X a bit when Funch went down. He was thrown all over the place which probably added to his development challenges.   Fountain is 6-1 and 4.4s and probably falls into the bucket that TY and PC are in.    Funch is a TE lite possession X, and Pascal is a "true X" I guess, but limited.   There are exceptions to all the size/speed ranges when it comes to positions, but what I listed is pretty accurate if you look at most rosters.     
    • Ruggs III will be 2nd WR taken behind Jeudy. Someone like Jags or Raiders will get him.   I firmly believe too the only WR worth taking at 13 is Jeudy.
  • Members