Indianapolis Colts
chad72

Fantasy Football Colts Forum League 2019

Saturday or Sunday is preferable to Friday.  

19 hours ago, chad72 said:

Why on earth is Spain 6 hrs ahead of US ET, while London that is slightly in line with it, is only 5 hrs ahead? I never understood that. They never changed since the World War II days when they aligned with Nazi Germany, is that right?

Actually from my research that appears to be correct. 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 9:44 PM, chad72 said:

Why on earth is Spain 6 hrs ahead of US ET, while London that is slightly in line with it, is only 5 hrs ahead? I never understood that. They never changed since the World War II days when they aligned with Nazi Germany, is that right?

That's correct. The fascist dictator we had in World War II days set here the same Germany time zone, and it has not been changed since.

To accomodate the guys in Europe and the guys in the US, we will go with August 31st, 11 am ET on a Saturday. Have your hungry man breakfast and coffee, and be ready. :) 

• Like 2

I will send you a guys an invite for a GoToMeeting in the next week or so where I will randomly sort the team names 3 times to establish a draft order and let it known a couple of weeks prior to the draft. That should help you do mocks with that order in mind.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Just sent a link for a GoToMeeting to all league members in case you are interested, to witness the 3 random sortings of team names to establish draft order at 11 am ET this Saturday, August 17th, 2019.

You can join that link and see me there, it will take only about 2 minutes of your time once 11 am kicks in. :) 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 12:06 PM, chad72 said:

OK, so far:

1. Half-PPR: @Juanjo yes, @Valpo2004 yes (indifferent is a yes to me), @chad72 yes

2. 1 bonus points for every 100 rushing or receiving yards: @Juanjo yes, @Valpo2004 no, @chad72 yes

3. 1 bonus point for 400 yards passing: @Juanjo yes, @Valpo2004 no, @chad72 yes

Others, please chime in. Those would be:

@Virtuoso80 @SteelCityColt @IndyD4U @spoonfish @Rich Cannon @SouthernIndianaNDFan @Chucklez @onebad150 @Bluefire4

As always, no decisions are taken in our league without a consensus. So, if you agree or disagree with something, please contribute. :) 

yes i like this

• Like 2

On 8/5/2019 at 3:07 PM, chad72 said:

To accomodate the guys in Europe and the guys in the US, we will go with August 31st, 11 am ET on a Saturday. Have your hungry man breakfast and coffee, and be ready. :) 

Actually put it in the calendar so I don't forget! I best catch up on my draft research.... or go with the tried and tested panic clicking because I've let the timer run down.

No one showed up for the draft randomization GoToMeeting. Waited 10 minutes and decided to go ahead and do it myself.

After randomizing 3 times, this is the draft order I ended with:

@Btown_Colt

@chad72

@Rich Cannon

@IndyD4U

@Juanjo

@spoonfish

@onebad150

@Chucklez

@SteelCityColt

@Virtuoso80

@Valpo2004

@Bluefire4

I have updated the draft order in the nfl.com league, you can verify that it matches what I posted above. Please make sure you show up for the actual live draft on August 31st, 2019 at 11 am ET. :)

Happy mocking with this order in mind!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 8/17/2019 at 11:13 AM, chad72 said:

No one showed up for the draft randomization GoToMeeting. Waited 10 minutes and decided to go ahead and do it myself.

After randomizing 3 times, this is the draft order I ended with:

@Btown_Colt

@chad72

@Rich Cannon

@IndyD4U

@Juanjo

@spoonfish

@onebad150

@Chucklez

@SteelCityColt

@Virtuoso80

@Valpo2004

@Bluefire4

I have updated the draft order in the nfl.com league, you can verify that it matches what I posted above. Please make sure you show up for the actual live draft on August 31st, 2019 at 11 am ET. :)

Happy mocking with this order in mind!!!

Don't forget, the live draft is tomorrow at 11 am ET. Thanks!!!

Everyone ready for the draft? I've made a bit of an error and I am half-drunk already. (It's the middle of the afternoon here in the UK before anyone gets worried about me :default_20smile:)

I can't believe I missed the draft, it's been a long week at work and I work 3rd shift.  Just realized it was today.  But it seems like the auto draft didnt do too bad.

4 hours ago, Virtuoso80 said:

I can't believe I missed the draft, it's been a long week at work and I work 3rd shift.  Just realized it was today.  But it seems like the auto draft didnt do too bad.

Yeah, you were probably the only one on auto draft. Now you get to play me in the first game. 

:thmup: