chad72

Fantasy Football Colts Forum League 2019

So far, the 10 returning are:

@Virtuoso80 (Virtuoso80 - DEFENDING CHAMP)
@Rich Cannon (Kanye East)

@Juanjo (The Forever Uncleans On Tour)

@Valpo2004 (VU Cru)
@Bluefire4 (Bluefire Squad)
@IndyD4U (IndyD4U)
@buccolts (Broosters)
@spoonfish (Spoonfish)

@SteelCityColt (SteelCityColt)
@chad72 (AxelF - COMMISH)

@crazycolt1 (Out Of Bounds) decided not to return and @HOFClipboardHolder (HOFClipboardHolder) finished last. 

@Colt92 - please provide the names of the top 2 guys from the Joe's league to join our league, like the yearly tradition. 

Can 9 of the above 10, besides me, confirm they can commit to another season? Then, we can start discussing rule changes, when July comes around.

In

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

I'd love to play, maybe in the minors or however you guys are doing it. 

Great!!! Contact @Colt92 and send him a PM. 

It is more tradition than a testament to the player's ability since FF is a whole lot of luck anyways. :) 

We call our NFL.com league the Colts Forum Elite League that I manage (nothing elite about it except that it is very very competitive with the top 6 playoff rankings not decided till week 13, the week before the playoffs). The bottom 2 go to the Joe's league managed by @Colt92 and the top 2 in the Joe's league come into our league.

We have 10 players now and are waiting on @Colt92 to send us the top 2 from the Joe's league, go ahead and PM that user to find out if you can join. Last year, FYI, one of the Top 2 from the Joe's league, @Virtuoso80 won it all in the elite league, that is why it is just a name and tradition we retained as opposed to a true reflection of the players' abilities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2019 at 10:06 AM, chad72 said:

Great!!! Contact @Colt92 and send him a PM. 

It is more tradition than a testament to the player's ability since FF is a whole lot of luck anyways. :) 

We call our NFL.com league the Colts Forum Elite League that I manage (nothing elite about it except that it is very very competitive with the top 6 playoff rankings not decided till week 13, the week before the playoffs). The bottom 2 go to the Joe's league managed by @Colt92 and the top 2 in the Joe's league come into our league.

We have 10 players now and are waiting on @Colt92 to send us the top 2 from the Joe's league, go ahead and PM that user to find out if you can join. Last year, FYI, one of the Top 2 from the Joe's league, @Virtuoso80 won it all in the elite league, that is why it is just a name and tradition we retained as opposed to a true reflection of the players' abilities.

I would like to be in

@buccolts told me he is not returning. Do any of the existing members have any issues with letting @HOFClipboardHolder play in the league even though he finished last? We have 2 members not returning - @crazycolt1 and @buccolts; hence the 11th and 12th finishes, namely me and @HOFClipboardHolder can be back.

Plus, @Colt92 has not gotten back to me regarding providing the top 2 players in the Joe's league. I am still waiting on that to fill those last 2 spots. 

22 hours ago, chad72 said:

@buccolts told me he is not returning. Do any of the existing members have any issues with letting @HOFClipboardHolder play in the league even though he finished last? We have 2 members not returning - @crazycolt1 and @buccolts; hence the 11th and 12th finishes, namely me and @HOFClipboardHolder can be back.

Plus, @Colt92 has not gotten back to me regarding providing the top 2 players in the Joe's league. I am still waiting on that to fill those last 2 spots. 

Ideally my view is that we should let the 3rd place finisher in Joe's move up when there are openings.  

I don't have a huge problem with it, I just think it would be more fair to move 3 up from Joes.  

• Like 1

On 6/4/2019 at 8:08 AM, Valpo2004 said:

Ideally my view is that we should let the 3rd place finisher in Joe's move up when there are openings.  

I don't have a huge problem with it, I just think it would be more fair to move 3 up from Joes.  

That makes sense. I wish @Colt92 would get back to me. Does anyone know someone who participated in the Joe's league this year?

39 minutes ago, chad72 said:

That makes sense. I wish @Colt92 would get back to me. Does anyone know someone who participated in the Joe's league this year?

If it takes too long maybe start a general thread about the Joes league and ask the people who played in it what the rankings were.  

Is @Colt92 posting or has his account gone dead?

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:52 AM, Valpo2004 said:

If it takes too long maybe start a general thread about the Joes league and ask the people who played in it what the rankings were.  

Is @Colt92 posting or has his account gone dead?

I'm alive, I was just hibernating from the offseason! Sorry for the delay...

@Chucklez @onebad150 and @Jeff Tolle - you are the Top 3 finishers in the Joe's league, I found out, thanks to @Colt92

Can you chime in and let me know you'd be willing and available to play in this year's Colts Forum Elite league? Thanks.

On 5/31/2019 at 10:49 PM, Nulled said:

@chad72 @Rich Cannon was always hard to get a hold of. I'm happy to see you're still the commissioner :)

Yeah. I just have to keep bugging people till they respond, like I did with @Colt92 :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

@Chucklez @onebad150 and @Jeff Tolle - you are the Top 3 finishers in the Joe's league, I found out, thanks to @Colt92

Can you chime in and let me know you'd be willing and available to play in this year's Colts Forum Elite league? Thanks.

Yes I am very interested, available and willing in playing. Thank You

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 5:30 PM, chad72 said:

Yo, yep I’m in :) 

I’m UK based, so if possible a draft earlier in the afternoon for you guys on a weekend would be preferable when it comes to organising that, but I can be flexible.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:31 AM, Chucklez said:

Yo, yep I’m in :) 

I’m UK based, so if possible a draft earlier in the afternoon for you guys on a weekend would be preferable when it comes to organising that, but I can be flexible.

It will be whatever the group consensus is, and you will be able to chime in with your choice when the time comes. :) 

On 5/6/2019 at 3:23 PM, chad72 said:

So far, the 10 returning are:

@Virtuoso80 (Virtuoso80 - DEFENDING CHAMP)
@Rich Cannon (Kanye East)

@Juanjo (The Forever Uncleans On Tour)

@Valpo2004 (VU Cru)
@Bluefire4 (Bluefire Squad)
@IndyD4U (IndyD4U)
@buccolts (Broosters)
@spoonfish (Spoonfish)

@SteelCityColt (SteelCityColt)
@chad72 (AxelF - COMMISH)

@crazycolt1 (Out Of Bounds) decided not to return and @HOFClipboardHolder (HOFClipboardHolder) finished last. 

@Colt92 - please provide the names of the top 2 guys from the Joe's league to join our league, like the yearly tradition. 

Can 9 of the above 10, besides me, confirm they can commit to another season? Then, we can start discussing rule changes, when July comes around.

I’m in.  Sorry for the delay.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 6:18 AM, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

How many teams is the Joe's League, and when will the drafts be?

I'm pretty sure it's also 12 teams.  You will have to contact Colt92 about it.  I don't think the draft time has been set yet.  

Typically if I remember right the drafts usually happen on labor day weekend.  

@Jeff Tolle

Please let me know within the next week i.e. by June 30th, if you would like to be part of the Elite fantasy football league. If I do not hear from you, I will have to move on to let the spot be open for others to take. Thanks.