Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stitches

PFF: 2020 NFL Draft Players to Watch

Recommended Posts

 

Just in case you were getting the itch to look at some prospects for next year :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well hopefully our 2nd we picked will be high to go along with pick 32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope they do something position specific in the next couple months. IIRC, they did last year and had some great tidbits. 

 

Guessing our needs next year will DT, OT, DE, S and probably TE depending how things pan out with Doyle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't get over how stacked the RB class is next year with high end talent. I know it's not Ballard's style to take a RB that high but I'd sure like to have on of those guys! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

I can't get over how stacked the RB class is next year with high end talent. I know it's not Ballard's style to take a RB that high but I'd sure like to have on of those guys! 

 

Probably depends a lot on how Mack fares this season. If he gets nicked up, and only plays 9-12 games, then I think you start to look at other guys. If he stays on the field, with all of the oline talent, and weapons they're bringing in, he should have a good/great year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

 

Probably depends a lot on how Mack fares this season. If he gets nicked up, and only plays 9-12 games, then I think you start to look at other guys. If he stays on the field, with all of the oline talent, and weapons they're bringing in, he should have a good/great year. 

Yea, I'm not trying to knock Mack here. I hope he can stay healthy. If he stays healthy, he's going to have a monster season with our O-Line making holes for him. I'd prefer for him to be a 15-20 touch per game guy so he'll last longer. I'm not writing off Wilkins by any means and maybe he'll be that perfect compliment to Mack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watched 3 game tapes of Jerry Jeudy... WOW! He's a top 5-10 pick... unless something weird happens. Best receiver I've watched in college last 3-4-5 years. And BY A LONG shot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, stitches said:

I just watched 3 game tapes of Jerry Jeudy... WOW! He's a top 5-10 pick... unless something weird happens. Best receiver I've watched in college last 3-4-5 years. And BY A LONG shot. 

 

Hey!   Is that Bryce Love as your new avatar?!?    Not that I’m complaining, I’m not!    Just wondering how that happened? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

Hey!   Is that Bryce Love as your new avatar?!?    Not that I’m complaining, I’m not!    Just wondering how that happened? 

Nope... That's Bobby! I'm still playing around with avatars from our new draft class. I don't know which one I will end up on. Right now I feel like Bobby is my guy - I've been hyping him for a while and even had him as a our pick in one of my mock off-seasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, stitches said:

I just watched 3 game tapes of Jerry Jeudy... WOW! He's a top 5-10 pick... unless something weird happens. Best receiver I've watched in college last 3-4-5 years. And BY A LONG shot. 

That whole Bama WR core is nasty but I think you're right. Right now Jeudy is first WR off the board without question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, stitches said:

Nope... That's Bobby! I'm still playing around with avatars from our new draft class. I don't know which one I will end up on. Right now I feel like Bobby is my guy - I've been hyping him for a while and even had him as a our pick in one of my mock off-seasons. 

Ah yes....    they both wore number 20.   Love for the offense and Okereke for the Defense.    That happens in college when you’ve got 100 players on a sideline.    Gotta double down on some numbers.

 

Good call!  Congrats! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2019 at 4:31 PM, NewEra said:

Well hopefully our 2nd we picked will be high to go along with pick 32

I see what you did there:thmup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a more expansive video of PFF on players to watch for next year's draft:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 1:09 AM, stitches said:

I just watched 3 game tapes of Jerry Jeudy... WOW! He's a top 5-10 pick... unless something weird happens. Best receiver I've watched in college last 3-4-5 years. And BY A LONG shot. 

I've watched a lot of Alabama games over the last few years, and Jeudy is the real deal. He won't be on the board long enough for the Colts to even dream about taking unless something catastrophic happens this season. Hopefully, those young receivers and TY will light it up so much this year that we don't even think about taking another one in the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I would agree with that. Ethics and professionalism go hand in hand quite often.
    • I could see herbert or love at 13 if CB is really sold on them, Fromm i see available with our 3rd pick overall. I would not mind getting kinlaw. But if Lamb was there at 13 i say we have to take him over DT( i think we have a better chance signing a DT than a WR in FA
    • Legally, yes it was. An overreaction, in my opinion yes, just as the OBJ thing is an overreaction. However, it is at her discretion to press charges, as is the officer in the OBJ case. In my opinion, both were overreactions. But legally allowed for charges. 
    • Semantics maybe, but I'd have used 'professional' rather than ethical to describe it. However I understand the point you're making. 
    • I spent most of my 15 years in the field there bud.   yes and yes, more than once.  Some situations warrant charges, others didn't. and I think, in my OPINION, this to be an overreaction.  If this had been such a big deal, he'd been arrested on the spot. No, video came out, officer got embarrassed, decided to press charges. There are sworn police officers at every event of this magnitude, a simple call by the security officer and OBJ would have been arrested on the spot.  I almost guarantee you that is how that went down. 
  • Members

    • Gramz

      Gramz 10,019

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Jeremy Waldon

      Jeremy Waldon 108

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Moe

      Moe 49

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • ManningGM

      ManningGM 618

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Crush22

      Crush22 272

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • SteelCityColt

      SteelCityColt 8,234

      Moderators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Nadine

      Nadine 7,914

      Administrators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • csmopar

      csmopar 8,943

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • James Sturgill

      James Sturgill 10

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • MikeCurtis

      MikeCurtis 1,695

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...