Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Most of the really good content on this forum happens when knowledgeable people put whiners in their place.   I stand by my statement.
    • So while we didn't have a first rounder, our 2nd pick in the second round hardly played i would say that's pretty dang impressive. It should end up rising as Okereke gets more playing time, Campbell gets more snaps and Willis becomes a full time starter.
    • Not really, given the voting system, the inflexibility around voting for positions, and the large number of alternates, it's not the most direct relationship to who are the "best" players.    Not saying I don't rate him as a player to be clear.
    • Good post.  Thanks.    I don't see the love for Lamb.  I'm no expert, but watching him in the big games he seemed to come up short.  OTOH, Jeudy performed.  Not that Lamb isn't good, I just see clear separation there.    Relative to Thomas, I assume an OT drops due to questions about his ability to block speed rushers, because he's a massive human being.  That thought plays into Fromm's analysis of coming from a running based system and lack of down field stats.  Not a perfect correlation, but something to look at.  Again, maybe Thomas just didn't have much opportunity to develop/show off enough pass blocking skills.   I can't see Wirfs or any projected RT going before 13.  They just don't go that high, IMO.     I don't expect a team to leap from the 20's into the top 10, but I think there may be a lot of movement in the top 15 teams to position themselves for a QB.  JMO.
    • Down 4 with 1:30 to go, Winston literally ends the game with a pick.   Brissett engineered 3 4th quarter drives to tie or go ahead last year.  Not counting the game where he managed to outduel Matt Ryan and another game where he managed to keep us ahead of Deshaun Watson, and in both cases, made key 4th quarter drives to keep a lead.   Just saying -- Brissett isn't a great QB, but he's getting a raw deal from the fans.  Brissett didn't go out there with the express intention of spraining his knee or force literally all of our week 1 receivers to be injured or completely ineffective.  Just saying, there were a lot of points of faiure on this squad this year that were not Brissett.     If you have to have a mediocre QB, at least go with one that takes care of the football.  As long as you don't turn over the football you're going to be within range of winning most of the games you play.  At that point it's just down to your defense executing
  • Members