Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PFF: 2020 NFL Draft Players to Watch

11 minutes ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

I can't get over how stacked the RB class is next year with high end talent. I know it's not Ballard's style to take a RB that high but I'd sure like to have on of those guys! 

Probably depends a lot on how Mack fares this season. If he gets nicked up, and only plays 9-12 games, then I think you start to look at other guys. If he stays on the field, with all of the oline talent, and weapons they're bringing in, he should have a good/great year. 

9 minutes ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

Probably depends a lot on how Mack fares this season. If he gets nicked up, and only plays 9-12 games, then I think you start to look at other guys. If he stays on the field, with all of the oline talent, and weapons they're bringing in, he should have a good/great year. 

Yea, I'm not trying to knock Mack here. I hope he can stay healthy. If he stays healthy, he's going to have a monster season with our O-Line making holes for him. I'd prefer for him to be a 15-20 touch per game guy so he'll last longer. I'm not writing off Wilkins by any means and maybe he'll be that perfect compliment to Mack. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, stitches said:

I just watched 3 game tapes of Jerry Jeudy... WOW! He's a top 5-10 pick... unless something weird happens. Best receiver I've watched in college last 3-4-5 years. And BY A LONG shot. 

Hey!   Is that Bryce Love as your new avatar?!?    Not that I’m complaining, I’m not!    Just wondering how that happened? 

31 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hey!   Is that Bryce Love as your new avatar?!?    Not that I’m complaining, I’m not!    Just wondering how that happened? 

Nope... That's Bobby! I'm still playing around with avatars from our new draft class. I don't know which one I will end up on. Right now I feel like Bobby is my guy - I've been hyping him for a while and even had him as a our pick in one of my mock off-seasons. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stitches said:

I just watched 3 game tapes of Jerry Jeudy... WOW! He's a top 5-10 pick... unless something weird happens. Best receiver I've watched in college last 3-4-5 years. And BY A LONG shot. 

That whole Bama WR core is nasty but I think you're right. Right now Jeudy is first WR off the board without question. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, stitches said:

Nope... That's Bobby! I'm still playing around with avatars from our new draft class. I don't know which one I will end up on. Right now I feel like Bobby is my guy - I've been hyping him for a while and even had him as a our pick in one of my mock off-seasons. 

Ah yes....    they both wore number 20.   Love for the offense and Okereke for the Defense.    That happens in college when you’ve got 100 players on a sideline.    Gotta double down on some numbers.

Good call!  Congrats! 

• Like 2

On 5/9/2019 at 1:09 AM, stitches said:

I've watched a lot of Alabama games over the last few years, and Jeudy is the real deal. He won't be on the board long enough for the Colts to even dream about taking unless something catastrophic happens this season. Hopefully, those young receivers and TY will light it up so much this year that we don't even think about taking another one in the draft.