Jump to content
King Colt

McCaffery Too Small To Play?

Recommended Posts

On 5/2/2019 at 8:50 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Time for a PED test :sarcasm:

Exactly what a joke.  He is definitely on something.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Exactly what a joke.  He is definitely on something.

Yeah, the weight room and talent.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yeah, the weight room and talent.

Oky doky.  U can believe that if u wish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Oky doky.  U can believe that if u wish. 

No, you can start rumors that are unfounded at your discretion. And believe them if you wish.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Oky doky.  U can believe that if u wish. 

 

It most be cold up in Moosejaw country.     So cold that you're now frozen solid.

 

You know the kid is as clean as any kid could possibly be.      You know he's passed every drug test he's ever been given,  including at the combine.

 

He didn't get ripped this past off-season,  he's been ripped since he showed up on the Stanford campus.    Every person I know who has met the kid comments at how shredded his body is.   So did every announcer who ever called a Stanford game.    When was the last time you had a Stanford kid linked to drugs?

 

He's always been a workout warrior.   A weight room guy.    Looks like maybe he's put on 5 pounds of upper body weight.    Maybe he's going from 205 to 210?      And you think he's on Roids?    Based on nothig except your own opinion?    

 

Maybe you got kicked by a Moose and this is was passes for logic....?

 

Okie Dokie...     U can believe that nonsense if U wish....

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Exactly what a joke.  He is definitely on something.

Prove it!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Exactly what a joke.  He is definitely on something.

I was actually joking hence the sarcasm font.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I was actually joking hence the sarcasm font.

Oops.....i missed the sign. My fault

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 10:52 PM, Moosejawcolt said:

Exactly what a joke.  He is definitely on something.

 

Mandatory off season drug testing for veteran NFL players coming up very soon. I am certain he won't be on a list of names of those that failed it ( either PES or substances of abuse ).

 

And, yes, 4/20 is the first day where NFL begins to administer the annual recreational drug test to players NOT in the NFL drug program. Pass this, and they do not get tested for substances of abuse the rest of the year.  However, random testing for PES continues throughout the season for all players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BULLETIN: A person can bulk up without steroids.

ISSUE: All doubters post a pic of him in the very recent past to compare.

FACT: If he was with the Colts there would be no such accusations of juicing.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McCaffrey would look great in a Colts uniform.  Imagine the miles Reich would get out of that connection?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

 

 

And HOW does this story support your bogus claim?   How does this help your view?   It talks about CM’s workout program.   He’s gained a grand total of 6 pounds.   That’s it.  6.

 

You sure seem desperate. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2019 at 12:48 PM, King Colt said:

BULLETIN: A person can bulk up without steroids.

ISSUE: All doubters post a pic of him in the very recent past to compare.

FACT: If he was with the Colts there would be no such accusations of juicing.

not true..... I have always been a huge Bob Sanders fan.....  I've always suspected he was on steroids....  his injuries were even more likely for a player using too much for too long.....  

 

That's the thing with absolutes, they rarely can truly be applied ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 10:32 PM, Shafty138 said:

not true..... I have always been a huge Bob Sanders fan.....  I've always suspected he was on steroids....  his injuries were even more likely for a player using too much for too long.....  

 

That's the thing with absolutes, they rarely can truly be applied ;)

Everyone can be "suspected" of steroid use.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2019 at 1:58 PM, King Colt said:

Everyone can be "suspected" of steroid use.

True, some more than others ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 9:48 PM, NewColtsFan said:

 

And HOW does this story support your bogus claim?   How does this help your view?   It talks about CM’s workout program.   He’s gained a grand total of 6 pounds.   That’s it.  6.

 

You sure seem desperate. 

What people don't realize you can actually lose weight and look way bigger. I lost 15 pounds a few years ago when I got really shredded. People thought I gained 20.....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's also many many things you can take and get hot for PED's that are completely legal. Although all the amazing stuff that actually works the government like to keep coming in and banning them like pro hormones. But to can get same results from SARMS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NewEra said:

There's also many many things you can take and get hot for PED's that are completely legal. Although all the amazing stuff that actually works the government like to keep coming in and banning them like pro hormones. But to can get same results from SARMS

 

It is in every players contract and NFL rules player abides by.  The player alone is responsible for everything in his body. Cannot plead ignorance.  If a player is unsure about something, consult the team physician or just do not take it. No matter the circumstance of occurrence, if any of these (or another substance that eventually breaks down into one of these) listed substances are detected, it is a violation of the NFL Performance Enhancing Substance (PES) policy and player is subject to suspension.

 

It is long, thorough list (SARMS is on it at the bottom) -

 

https://www.huntonretailindustryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2016/04/2014-NFL-List-of-Prohibited-Substances.pdf

 

As far as SARMS, many contain unlisted and illegal drugs (Nov. 28, 2017 JAMA article) as well -

 

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2664459

 

Buyer/Player beware...

 

"Findings 

Chemical analyses of 44 products sold via the internet as selective androgen receptor modulators revealed that only 52% contained selective androgen receptor modulators and another 39% contained another unapproved drug. In addition, 25% of products contained substances not listed on the label, 9% did not contain an active substance, and 59% contained substance amounts that differed from the label.

 

Meaning  Selective androgen receptor modulators, which have not been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration, were available through the internet and were inaccurately labeled."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

It is in every players contract and NFL rules player abides by.  The player alone is responsible for everything in his body. Cannot plead ignorance.  If a player is unsure about something, consult the team physician or just do not take it. No matter the circumstance of occurrence, if any of these (or another substance that eventually breaks down into one of these) listed substances are detected, it is a violation of the NFL Performance Enhancing Substance (PES) policy and player is subject to suspension.

 

It is long, thorough list (SARMS is on it at the bottom) -

 

https://www.huntonretailindustryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2016/04/2014-NFL-List-of-Prohibited-Substances.pdf

 

As far as SARMS, many contain unlisted and illegal drugs (Nov. 28, 2017 JAMA article) as well -

 

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2664459

 

Buyer/Player beware...

 

"Findings 

Chemical analyses of 44 products sold via the internet as selective androgen receptor modulators revealed that only 52% contained selective androgen receptor modulators and another 39% contained another unapproved drug. In addition, 25% of products contained substances not listed on the label, 9% did not contain an active substance, and 59% contained substance amounts that differed from the label.

 

Meaning  Selective androgen receptor modulators, which have not been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration, were available through the internet and were inaccurately labeled."

Yes I am aware. I also am aware that they are responsible for what goes in their body. I'm sure that PED list is huge. I was referring to people like to assume "steroids" on everything. But if people want to take something they're going to take it. They're always coming up with new products and ways around tests. Just like they're coming up with new ways to test. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NewEra said:

Yes I am aware. I also am aware that they are responsible for what goes in their body. I'm sure that PED list is huge. I was referring to people like to assume "steroids" on everything. But if people want to take something they're going to take it. They're always coming up with new products and ways around tests. Just like they're coming up with new ways to test.  

 

Reminds me of Radar / Radar detector battles a couple decades ago...

 

NFL spends top dollar on sample takers and chem lab testing.I'll bet not many make it past with a positive very often.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

Reminds me of Radar / Radar detector battles a couple decades ago...

 

NFL spends top dollar on sample takers and chem lab testing.I'll bet not many make it past with a positive very often.

I'm not sure how the nfl operates on testing. But I know guys who are pro lifters who get testing and take steroids. One loophole is if you legally are on say a HRT you can take test. But test for these guys as young as they are is kinda dumb. Then I remember this little fake willys so you could pass a pee test lol. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that crap lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2019 at 10:46 PM, King Colt said:

The guy has been in the gym.McCaffery.thumb.jpg.8f39da45ae708e53d49854821b10e035.jpg

Must come from the mother's side... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I was wondering about his 40 time. Says here it was 4.75 which is not blazing but considering he was 6’5-1/2” and 262 lbs at the time, it’s respectable.   He may not be able to run away from some defenders but he can certainly box them out.   It also said a few teams were interested in him.   https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.richmond.com/sports/college/schools/virginia-commonwealth-university/alie-cox-wows-nfl-scouts-will-visit-several-teams-in/article_8e0b8492-ce06-555f-85df-2232443fe8c5.amp.html
    • I’m not a big fan of trading for Conley. His injury history worries me. I do think PG is the position we must up grade this off season.     One would think New Orleans will  want to move Jrue. He’s 29 yrs old and doesn’t fit with the youth movement going on down there. I’d love to bring him to Indy to play next to Vic.   Theres a rumor that the Spurs want to trade DeRozan for Bogy McDermott and the 18th pick.  I am a big Bogy fan but that’s a deal we’d have to take a long look at. 
    • Seems odd in general that it took so long.  Outside of the guy in SD, we rarely hear why someone holds out this long on a mundane contract with so little to quibble over. 
    • One thing I’ll say about Bob though, his small size & Wolverine (comic book character) mentality made him a terror against the run.  With him already being short, when he went submarine on a RB, they really risked their careers if their feet were planted when the Colonel was coming for them.  He turned so many guys into tip toe bandits or sent them helicoptering into the air.  No wonder our run defense was so stout.  Usually only took 1 “meeting” with Bob in the hole, to put fear in the RB’s head the rest of the game...  You had to know where he was at all times or kiss your knees goodbye.
    • I have to disagree with the last sentence. I think Sean Taylor (The former Hurricane & Redskin safety) was and would have statistically been better than all 3 had he not been murdered.  That dude was what you’d get if you created a cyborg safety. Big. Fast. Physical. And immaculate receiver level ball skills...  I still love the other 3, especially the Colonel, but Taylor was on another level.  A combination of all 3.
  • Members

    • lincolndefan

      lincolndefan 2

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • jchandler7

      jchandler7 239

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Nick93

      Nick93 24

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Moe

      Moe 42

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Indyfan4life

      Indyfan4life 1,142

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Fourstar40

      Fourstar40 2

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • coltsfansince65

      coltsfansince65 1,261

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Shive

      Shive 1,505

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • akcolt

      akcolt 2,560

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • IndySouthsider

      IndySouthsider 232

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...