Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

McCaffery Too Small To Play?

King Colt

4 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Oky doky.  U can believe that if u wish. 

It most be cold up in Moosejaw country.     So cold that you're now frozen solid.

You know the kid is as clean as any kid could possibly be.      You know he's passed every drug test he's ever been given,  including at the combine.

He didn't get ripped this past off-season,  he's been ripped since he showed up on the Stanford campus.    Every person I know who has met the kid comments at how shredded his body is.   So did every announcer who ever called a Stanford game.    When was the last time you had a Stanford kid linked to drugs?

He's always been a workout warrior.   A weight room guy.    Looks like maybe he's put on 5 pounds of upper body weight.    Maybe he's going from 205 to 210?      And you think he's on Roids?    Based on nothig except your own opinion?    

Maybe you got kicked by a Moose and this is was passes for logic....?

Okie Dokie...     U can believe that nonsense if U wish....

• Like 2

On 5/4/2019 at 10:52 PM, Moosejawcolt said:

Exactly what a joke.  He is definitely on something.

Mandatory off season drug testing for veteran NFL players coming up very soon. I am certain he won't be on a list of names of those that failed it ( either PES or substances of abuse ).

And, yes, 4/20 is the first day where NFL begins to administer the annual recreational drug test to players NOT in the NFL drug program. Pass this, and they do not get tested for substances of abuse the rest of the year.  However, random testing for PES continues throughout the season for all players.

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

And HOW does this story support your bogus claim?   How does this help your view?   It talks about CM’s workout program.   He’s gained a grand total of 6 pounds.   That’s it.  6.

You sure seem desperate. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/6/2019 at 12:48 PM, King Colt said:

BULLETIN: A person can bulk up without steroids.

ISSUE: All doubters post a pic of him in the very recent past to compare.

FACT: If he was with the Colts there would be no such accusations of juicing.

not true..... I have always been a huge Bob Sanders fan.....  I've always suspected he was on steroids....  his injuries were even more likely for a player using too much for too long.....  

That's the thing with absolutes, they rarely can truly be applied ;)

On 5/14/2019 at 10:32 PM, Shafty138 said:

not true..... I have always been a huge Bob Sanders fan.....  I've always suspected he was on steroids....  his injuries were even more likely for a player using too much for too long.....  

That's the thing with absolutes, they rarely can truly be applied ;)

Everyone can be "suspected" of steroid use.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 9:48 PM, NewColtsFan said:

And HOW does this story support your bogus claim?   How does this help your view?   It talks about CM’s workout program.   He’s gained a grand total of 6 pounds.   That’s it.  6.

You sure seem desperate. 

What people don't realize you can actually lose weight and look way bigger. I lost 15 pounds a few years ago when I got really shredded. People thought I gained 20.....

• Thanks 1

There's also many many things you can take and get hot for PED's that are completely legal. Although all the amazing stuff that actually works the government like to keep coming in and banning them like pro hormones. But to can get same results from SARMS

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

There's also many many things you can take and get hot for PED's that are completely legal. Although all the amazing stuff that actually works the government like to keep coming in and banning them like pro hormones. But to can get same results from SARMS

It is in every players contract and NFL rules player abides by.  The player alone is responsible for everything in his body. Cannot plead ignorance.  If a player is unsure about something, consult the team physician or just do not take it. No matter the circumstance of occurrence, if any of these (or another substance that eventually breaks down into one of these) listed substances are detected, it is a violation of the NFL Performance Enhancing Substance (PES) policy and player is subject to suspension.

It is long, thorough list (SARMS is on it at the bottom) -

https://www.huntonretailindustryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2016/04/2014-NFL-List-of-Prohibited-Substances.pdf

As far as SARMS, many contain unlisted and illegal drugs (Nov. 28, 2017 JAMA article) as well -

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2664459

Buyer/Player beware...

"Findings 

Chemical analyses of 44 products sold via the internet as selective androgen receptor modulators revealed that only 52% contained selective androgen receptor modulators and another 39% contained another unapproved drug. In addition, 25% of products contained substances not listed on the label, 9% did not contain an active substance, and 59% contained substance amounts that differed from the label.

Meaning  Selective androgen receptor modulators, which have not been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration, were available through the internet and were inaccurately labeled."

2 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

It is in every players contract and NFL rules player abides by.  The player alone is responsible for everything in his body. Cannot plead ignorance.  If a player is unsure about something, consult the team physician or just do not take it. No matter the circumstance of occurrence, if any of these (or another substance that eventually breaks down into one of these) listed substances are detected, it is a violation of the NFL Performance Enhancing Substance (PES) policy and player is subject to suspension.

It is long, thorough list (SARMS is on it at the bottom) -

https://www.huntonretailindustryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2016/04/2014-NFL-List-of-Prohibited-Substances.pdf

As far as SARMS, many contain unlisted and illegal drugs (Nov. 28, 2017 JAMA article) as well -

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2664459

Buyer/Player beware...

"Findings 

Chemical analyses of 44 products sold via the internet as selective androgen receptor modulators revealed that only 52% contained selective androgen receptor modulators and another 39% contained another unapproved drug. In addition, 25% of products contained substances not listed on the label, 9% did not contain an active substance, and 59% contained substance amounts that differed from the label.

Meaning  Selective androgen receptor modulators, which have not been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration, were available through the internet and were inaccurately labeled."

Yes I am aware. I also am aware that they are responsible for what goes in their body. I'm sure that PED list is huge. I was referring to people like to assume "steroids" on everything. But if people want to take something they're going to take it. They're always coming up with new products and ways around tests. Just like they're coming up with new ways to test. 

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

Yes I am aware. I also am aware that they are responsible for what goes in their body. I'm sure that PED list is huge. I was referring to people like to assume "steroids" on everything. But if people want to take something they're going to take it. They're always coming up with new products and ways around tests. Just like they're coming up with new ways to test.  

Reminds me of Radar / Radar detector battles a couple decades ago...

NFL spends top dollar on sample takers and chem lab testing.I'll bet not many make it past with a positive very often.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Reminds me of Radar / Radar detector battles a couple decades ago...

NFL spends top dollar on sample takers and chem lab testing.I'll bet not many make it past with a positive very often.

I'm not sure how the nfl operates on testing. But I know guys who are pro lifters who get testing and take steroids. One loophole is if you legally are on say a HRT you can take test. But test for these guys as young as they are is kinda dumb. Then I remember this little fake willys so you could pass a pee test lol. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that crap lol.