Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ballard punked Pat McAfee

CR91

So im listening to the pat macfee podcast and Pat mentions that ballard tricked him by texting him saying he was gonna trade out of the third round and won't be announcing the pick. Funny stuff from the draft.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, twfish said:

Very entertaining podcast. I am digging the relationship Chris and Pat have.

I think Pat has really grown on Ballard.  I'm not sure he was comfortable being interviewed by Pat when he first got here because of Pats' style with the language and the joking.  That was probably new for him to speak that way in a public forum, but he's obviously gotten used to it now.

I met Ballard shortly after he became GM and it was a few days after he did his first interview with McAfee.  I told him how funny I thought it was and he seemed a little uncomfortable.  He made a funny tongue-in-cheek comment I'll never forget:  "Well, you never argue with the fool".

I still don't know if he meant Pat was the fool or if I was...  haha

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I think Pat has really grown on Ballard.  I'm not sure he was comfortable being interviewed by Pat when he first got here because of Pats' style with the language and the joking.  That was probably new for him to speak that way in a public forum, but he's obviously gotten used to it now.

I met Ballard shortly after he became GM and it was a few days after he did his first interview with McAfee.  I told him how funny I thought it was and he seemed a little uncomfortable.  He made a funny tongue-in-cheek comment I'll never forget:  "Well, you never argue with the fool".

I still don't know if he meant Pat was the fool or if I was...  haha

Yea after listening to his recent interviews and then going back to his first one is a world of difference. Hes really opened up with him which is awesome to here the laid back conversations they have. I'd love to hear what they talk about off the mic. I like the fact hes on the show like once a month, unlike a prior gm who was never in the media, it helps get a better feel for how Ballard is as a person

• Like 1