Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chloe6124

Rookies are starting to arrive

Recommended Posts

Can’t wait for the season!!! Really hope this rookie class makes a big impact! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rock Ya-Sin I have a feeling is going to surprise some. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

 

Thanks for posting!  You know I never thought they HAD to wait a week before these guys could all come together until Ballard said it in the Colts draft series.  (Which everyone should watch if you haven't seen it on the Colts youtube channel).  For those who didn't, he was lamenting after the draft that they had to wait a week to get the guys in.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those that have NFL Network, they're running a thing at 1pm that covers all of the Rookie Camps. Should be interesting. That channel has stolen my life btw, It takes up probably 90% of my television viewing time, with Game of Thrones and other various HBO programs taking the other 10%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rock will easily win ROY. He will be shut down CB starting from day 1. Good luck completing a pass on Rock Island

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

For those that have NFL Network, they're running a thing at 1pm that covers all of the Rookie Camps. Should be interesting. That channel has stolen my life btw, It takes up probably 90% of my television viewing time, with Game of Thrones and other various HBO programs taking the other 10%.

You too. I'd say it 's at least 97% of my viewing with rest History Channel viewing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

For those that have NFL Network, they're running a thing at 1pm that covers all of the Rookie Camps. Should be interesting. That channel has stolen my life btw, It takes up probably 90% of my television viewing time, with Game of Thrones and other various HBO programs taking the other 10%.

Yeah I love the NFL channel. I usually keep it on that or the Baseball channel when I am off work most of the day. I watch a little ESPN but ESPN has gone down hill over the last few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...