Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts and Chargers Most Talented Teams in NFL - Time To Schein

19 hours ago, Hark said:

The people hyping this team now are the same ones calling them a bottom dwelling dumpster fire 12 months ago. 

we had a really good offseason last year.  the last place rankings were fair at the time, but they were not accounting for how good our rookie class was going to be or Luck coming back to pro bowl form as usual 

I've never really taken what Schein says as gospel. To me he's similar to Dakich, even when they say something you agree with, you really don't want to. Lol

But I don't think the colts & chargers are 1 & 2. Just in the AFC there are the Pats, Cheifs. And the Steelers are historically a Top Team with a HOF QB. Then you have the Browns. And the Raiders had a big off season. Then the Jags added a SB qb with that Defense. And the Texans with another year of experience for Watson. 

The NFC has the Rams, Saints. And then there's the Cowboys.

17 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I've never really taken what Schein says as gospel. To me he's similar to Dakich, even when they say something you agree with, you really don't want to. Lol

But I don't think the colts & chargers are 1 & 2. Just in the AFC there are the Pats, Cheifs. And the Steelers are historically a Top Team with a HOF QB. Then you have the Browns. And the Raiders had a big off season. Then the Jags added a SB qb with that Defense. And the Texans with another year of experience for Watson. 

The NFC has the Rams, Saints. And then there's the Cowboys.

I think this could definitely be our year. The Patriots and Chiefs were both better than us last year without a doubt. However there are question marks for both of those teams going into the new season. How will the Patriots do with Brady being another year older and also losing one of his favorite targets in Rob Gronkowski? How will Patrick Mahomes respond to losing one and possibly two of his biggest weapons? Also how will the Chiefs adapt now that the league has a year of tape on Mahomes? How will Nick Foles respond to having to be the man all season and not just for a small stretch? Has Tom Coughlin and his old school way of doing things caused problems in the locker room? For the Rams how is Todd Gurley's knee and how will they respond after losing the Super Bowl? There are plenty of questions for all of the teams including the Colts, but I think we are definitely in the mix to win the AFC and even the Super Bowl this year.

• Like 1

I simply think most of the media and some Colts fans just underestimated how good we would be last year going into the season. I had us winning 9 games and making the 6th seed before the season so last season didn't surprise at all. We actually won 10 lmao . I predicted Luck would bounce back and have a great year where many did not. Some thought Luck might not even play.

Going into this season I have us winning 11 as of now pre-preseason pick. If our key players stay healthy (especially Luck) 10 will be the least we will win, 12 is our ceiling IMO. The schedule is tougher this season so I can see 10 but I also could see 12 if a lot of things fall right.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

The audio is bad yes. It could get a game or two. But if she made up the child abuse allegations how do they suspend him longer.  

Zeke Elliot got suspended six games for less. The league will take this seriously.