Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ben Banogu

joeb

I just watched You Tube clip on him. Wow. Between Okereke,Banogu and D. Leonard this will be the "Big Blue Wrecking Crew". I never heard of him.  He is very fast like Leonard.  The season could not come soon enough.   I saw 2 postseason polls and we are in ranked in the top 5. Colin Cowherd has us ranked #2.    Patriots #1  I don't know about that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, joeb said:

I just watched You Tube clip on him. Wow. Between Okereke,Banogu and D. Leonard this will be the "Big Blue Wrecking Crew". I never heard of him.  He is very fast like Leonard.  The season could not come soon enough.   I saw 2 postseason polls and we are in ranked in the top 5. Colin Cowherd has us ranked #2.    Patriots #1  I don't know about that.

Well, with less talent on both sides of the ball last year they went on a hell of a run. You'd think with another year/offseason under their belts, and adding Houston, Funchess, Ware, and the draft picks, they're better suited to continue that level of play. I can't think of 5 more talented rosters.

1 hour ago, Barry Sears said:

I recall going to Lions games and when Suh made a big play the crowd would yell "SUUUUUUH"

So, we'll be able to yell...BAAANOOOGUUUUU

or Guuuuu he’s gonna be over everything 

thanks for the vid.

really loved the tape, but always try not to get to pumped by a highlight reel.

going to look at has game log and see how he performed vs different teams and different OLs.

without question, dude has some great raw athleticism. 

16 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

We had some good clips of Bjorn Werner if I recall. I'm optimistic on all players until they prove themselves one way or another. Anyway, must go, meeting up with my sister, Debbie D for a coffee.

Bjorn looked stiff as a board and very mechanical in his videos... I think a lot of people saw that very early on! 

Wasn't TJ Green known as an athlete who played football but didn't have a strong suite of skills for his forecasted position?

If our pass rusher doesn't have a lot of pass rushing moves but is a great athlete who could therefore be used in various ways, I'm not sure why my optimism should outweigh my concerns.

This guy has great instincts and a relentless motor. His pass rush moves may be limited but that is teachable to a great athlete. Mr Mathis? Your new pupil. 

TJ Green had zero instincts and a so so motor. That is not teachable. 

8 hours ago, Scott Pennock said:

Bjorn looked stiff as a board and very mechanical in his videos... I think a lot of people saw that very early on! 

Bjorn was the poster child for Loafing which our DC does not tolerate.

• Like 1