Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Offense is going to be scary-video

28 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Anyone else wanna see hilton race campbell in LOS? Winner gets to burn Jonathon Joseph first haha

Campbell would destroy him.  Hilton is older and I know they ran 4.3 coming out of college.  What impresses me bout Campbell is that he runs a 4.3 but he also  ran the 100 meters in high school at 10.3 seconds.  He is explosive, but has long speed.  He has Tyreek Hill like speed.

• Like 1

It's way too early to assume anything on guys like Parris and Deon, but it's hard not get excited. We have the ingredients to be the best O Indy has ever had. Andrew won't have to work near as hard as he did last year. It won't be finding the least covered anymore, it could be choosing among several wide open guys. 

Now with Ware, we have a great every down back, a good power back, and young/good APB. With our OL TEs, and QB, no reason think we can't keep up with anyone in the league. KC who?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Campbell would destroy him.  Hilton is older and I know they ran 4.3 coming out of college.  What impresses me bout Campbell is that he runs a 4.3 but he also  ran the 100 meters in high school at 10.3 seconds.  He is explosive, but has long speed.  He has Tyreek Hill like speed.

You think so? Hilton hasnt lost a step imo. Hes still one of the fasteat players in the league

Imagine if we'd have drafted "player X" instead, and added "player Y"...we'd really be unstoppable! (Kidding! Lol)

Campbell flat out smoked that dude when they got into the defensive backfield! I mean most guys get tracked down by DB's, some go stride for stride, but he legit created another 5-6 yards of space as they were running. People on this board trashing the Campbell pick are gonna be eating a whole buffet of crow, because at 59, that value is ridiculous.