My most recent:
13. Jordan Love QB, Utah State - Yep.
34. Neville Gallimore IDL, Oklahoma - A staple of my mocks.
44. Cole Kmet TE, Notre Dame - Would give us a good, young pass catching TE to grow with Love.
75. Tyler Johnson WR, Minnesota - Another favorite of mine. Route running machine.
112. Logan Stenberg IOL, Kentucky - Plays with a real mean streak, sometimes to the point of penalties, but if he can get coached up to play more disciplined, he'd be our RG of the future.
142. Benito Jones IDL, Ole Miss - Big boy to rotate in a 1T.
173. Jonathan Garvin EDGE, Miami - Developmental pass rusher. He's got the build and traits, just needs to develop the technical skills a bit more.
190. Jauan Jennings WR, Tennessee - I seriously doubt he drops this far. There will be talk of red flags from getting kicked off the team, but the new coach brought him back and he was a beast. He'll shine at the Senior Bowl and test well. I see him going 3rd round at the latest, even in this deep WR class.
204. Patrick Taylor Jr. RB, Memphis - Big, bruising RB at 6'3, 227. He's a north/south runner but doesn't have the best vision. At the very least a PS guy to coach up.