Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

horseshoecrabs

Just want to thank every body for the Journey

Hey guys, want to thank everyone for your input on  the Colts, I have learned a lot from your input on moving forward good or bad  LOL

At my age it's time to past the torch to more inquisitive  minds to see what the future holds for our organization. I only wish the best for us as fans and hope you will too. I am a old timer who knows my time is growing shorter. I hope I will be around longer, but, if not I hope you guys keep the faith and the dream longer. In this busy world that we  live in , time marches on , and my only wish is that we can all agree that. no matter what our differences is that we can form a bond that we are galvanized  to the  betterment  of our franchise. So in retrospect , just remember  we are all Colts fans and give your fellow fans,  the respect regardless if you agree with them, that in the end it's about us as a team.  

Absolutely go Colts!!!

However, I'm not sure what spurred this somewhat cryptic post, so I hope all is well & wish you the best Horseshoecrabs!

Did not want to come across a causality, but with what time is left I hope everyone is galvanized on  being  what we want moving forward as a Colt fan.

57 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Absolutely go Colts!!!

However, I'm not sure what spurred this somewhat cryptic post, so I hope all is well & wish you the best Horseshoecrabs!

Thank you  buck I'm not out of it yet. 

15 minutes ago, horseshoecrabs said:

I hope everyone is galvanized on  being  what we want moving forward as a Colt fan.

14 minutes ago, horseshoecrabs said:

Irsay says you have to be like him and stick around until the Colts win three SBs in a row.  :lombardi::lombardi::lombardi:

Non-negotiable.  It's the rules.  :D

Sorry.  You ain't goin nowhere!  :hat:

Thank you guys, I'm not giving up , just hoping that I can be here for the future. Regardless I will always be a Colts fan , and I only wish is that we as a group can love and respect each other regardless of what we think about, how  the franchise , should go in the future. 

Also want to thank everyone that finally made me a senior member,  lol even though Medicare  made me one earlier. 

I have been on Colts boards since 1996, and this might be the best thread I have ever read. 

I wish you the best, @horseshoecrabs  

Hey horseshoecrabs, I'm no whipper snapper either but I'm sure you & I have some quality time left to see our favorite NFL team take home a few Lombardi trophies. 

You & I share some of the same tastes in music as well. Still time to impart some wisdom unto the younguns.   Be well my friend. This place is like family. Respect & love in unity.

I hope to see you around this board for a few Super Bowls! God bless you Horseshoecrabs.  Thanks for your message of unity.  We root, squabble, agonize and celebrate together as one Horse Shoe Nation...regardless of our individual differences we are :colts:nited.    

We all want the franchise to proper, even though we sometimes disagree on how that is accomplished.  Well said sir.  Hope things work out OK on your end.

Take care big guy.  Enjoy the journey!

The road is long with many a winding turn....

10 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

Regardless I will always be a Colts fan , and I only wish is that we as a group can love and respect each other regardless of what we think about, how  the franchise , should go in the future. 

Thank you for saying this.  This is what it's all about.

I know it can be a bit.......contentious here at times, especially around the draft, but that comes with passion so, it's bound to happen.

Beneath it all, people come here to be with other fans and share their passion for the game and this team.

We fall short of our own standards at times.  

I'm thankful we have members like you who are willing to remind all of us to love and respect one another.

The site is like family.  Families squabble but do hang together

14 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

God bless you brother. I'll have to keep you in my prayers. Our time here is just a small part of our journey. 

22 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

Hey guys, want to thank everyone for your input on  the Colts, I have learned a lot from your input on moving forward good or bad  LOL

At my age it's time to past the torch to more inquisitive  minds to see what the future holds for our organization. I only wish the best for us as fans and hope you will too. I am a old timer who knows my time is growing shorter. I hope I will be around longer, but, if not I hope you guys keep the faith and the dream longer. In this busy world that we  live in , time marches on , and my only wish is that we can all agree that. no matter what our differences is that we can form a bond that we are galvanized  to the  betterment  of our franchise. So in retrospect , just remember  we are all Colts fans and give your fellow fans,  the respect regardless if you agree with them, that in the end it's about us as a team.  

@horseshoecrabs    Look at all the friends and family you have here!  And we’d all like to meet you someday, perhaps at a Super Bowl!

Stay strong and don’t be afraid to reach out to us whenever you need support.  We’re all here for you!

:colts:

Hey guys, thanks for rallying behind me, I can't thank you enough, for supporting me . I am overwhelmed at the support you guys have given me. I truly believe that you guys are hooked at being a  Colts fan lol. My belief in the majority of Colts fans are still in place regardless of how long fans has been here. My Only suggestion  to new comers  is,  Please look at the history of the Colts through the years,  We have a fine history that put the NFl on the map starting with the 58

& 59 championship against the Giants! That tv historic event is what shaped the NFL to what it is today. The interest to what that TV event created , Shaped the current NFL that you enjoy. And the Colts helped create that response. So be proud of that fact. never let anyone forget that.