Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just want to thank every body for the Journey

Hey horseshoecrabs, I'm no whipper snapper either but I'm sure you & I have some quality time left to see our favorite NFL team take home a few Lombardi trophies. 

You & I share some of the same tastes in music as well. Still time to impart some wisdom unto the younguns.   Be well my friend. This place is like family. Respect & love in unity.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I hope to see you around this board for a few Super Bowls! God bless you Horseshoecrabs.  Thanks for your message of unity.  We root, squabble, agonize and celebrate together as one Horse Shoe Nation...regardless of our individual differences we are :colts:nited.    

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
22 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

Hey guys, want to thank everyone for your input on  the Colts, I have learned a lot from your input on moving forward good or bad  LOL

At my age it's time to past the torch to more inquisitive  minds to see what the future holds for our organization. I only wish the best for us as fans and hope you will too. I am a old timer who knows my time is growing shorter. I hope I will be around longer, but, if not I hope you guys keep the faith and the dream longer. In this busy world that we  live in , time marches on , and my only wish is that we can all agree that. no matter what our differences is that we can form a bond that we are galvanized  to the  betterment  of our franchise. So in retrospect , just remember  we are all Colts fans and give your fellow fans,  the respect regardless if you agree with them, that in the end it's about us as a team.  

@horseshoecrabs    Look at all the friends and family you have here!  And we’d all like to meet you someday, perhaps at a Super Bowl!

Stay strong and don’t be afraid to reach out to us whenever you need support.  We’re all here for you!

:colts:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hey guys, thanks for rallying behind me, I can't thank you enough, for supporting me . I am overwhelmed at the support you guys have given me. I truly believe that you guys are hooked at being a  Colts fan lol. My belief in the majority of Colts fans are still in place regardless of how long fans has been here. My Only suggestion  to new comers  is,  Please look at the history of the Colts through the years,  We have a fine history that put the NFl on the map starting with the 58

& 59 championship against the Giants! That tv historic event is what shaped the NFL to what it is today. The interest to what that TV event created , Shaped the current NFL that you enjoy. And the Colts helped create that response. So be proud of that fact. never let anyone forget that. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2