Every year I rank these guys, largely based upon pro days and college production.  Last year George Odum was my #1 (great workout), but I had Skai Moore as 5th...so, just like the daft, I hit some, I miss some.  (Though virtually no hits this year!). Anyway, here are my top UCFAs this year:

1) DT Sterling Shippy, Alcorn St.  6’, 300. 4.82 forty, 32 bench reps, 32.5 vertical.  38 tackles, 14.5tfl, 8 sacks, 5qbh, 2 ff.  We didn’t draft a DT, and this guy was a productive DT with fantastic workout #s.  Seems ideal for the system.

2) Ashton Dulin, WR, Malone.  6’1, 215.  4.43 forty.  13 reps, 38 vertical, 10&1 broad jump, 33&3/8 arms,  7.00 3-cone, 4.22 short shuttle.  61/984/11 receiving line.  28 kick returns for a 29.9 avg, with 3 TDS.  Great workout and college production, with ST ability.

3)  Marquis Young, RB, UMass.  6’1, 210.  4.51 forty.  20 bench reps, 36.5 vertical, 10&4 broad jump.  5.1 yard running avg, with 9 TDs.    Also had 22 receptions.

4) Penny Hart, WR, Georgia St.  Had a crap workout at his Pro Day, prompting rumors he was hurt.  But showed so much on tape that many draftniks expected him to be a Day 2 guy at the beginning of draft season.  

I was surprised that David Sills went undrafted.

David Sills was the QB who was offered a scholarship to USC at the age of  13, by Lane Kiffen. Sills was the youngest player to be offered a scholarship. He never made it as a QB.

He switched to WR and attended West Virginia where he finished as the 8th all-time receiver in WV history. Yet, he went undrafted. I was hoping he would have been brought in by the Colts.

Here's his story -- it's a great read.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20923614/west-virginia-david-sills-7th-grade-phenom-failed-qb-elite-receiver