Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How about the Cards offense?

SouthernIndianaNDFan

They went from that disaster last year to Kingsbury's air raid, Kyler Murray running the offense, you've got some RB named David Johnson, and at WR you have Larry Fitzgerald, Christian Kirk, Hakeem Butler, and Andy Isabella, with an athletic TE in RSJ? Looks pretty stacked to me, obviously it'll have to translate to the field, but I'm excited to see it. They definitely, if nothing else, put a lot of butts back in seats in AZ. 

• Like 1

Their offensive weapons looks darn good.

That being said, they had Johnson, Kirk and Fitz last year and looked like a train wreck.

So yes they swapped out offensive philosophies and QBs, but at the end of the day they did not do much to fix up that dreadful OL

So it might look a lot like Seattle did for awhile where Murray runs for his life like Wilson did lol

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

Their offensive weapons looks darn good.

That being said, they had Johnson, Kirk and Fitz last year and looked like a train wreck.

So yes they swapped out offensive philosophies and QBs, but at the end of the day they did not do much to fix up that dreadful OL

So it might look a lot like Seattle did for awhile where Murray runs for his life like Wilson did lol

I could see that. They had some injuries too, plus a QB that moves like that affords you a lot more opportunities. You can bootleg, keep moving that pocket, it masks a lot of deficiencies. 

1 hour ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

I could see that. They had some injuries too, plus a QB that moves like that affords you a lot more opportunities. You can bootleg, keep moving that pocket, it masks a lot of deficiencies. 

It won't work for long.    NFL defenses figure out that style of offense pretty quick

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

Looks pretty stacked to me

I think there are going to be growing pains for all those rookies with a 1st-year coach trying to implement his system.

And that OLine is probably not going to be much help.

And the NFC West is not going to be nice to them.  Unless their defense is just lights-out great, they might be picking top-5, or even 1st again next year.

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 1:40 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I think there are going to be growing pains for all those rookies with a 1st-year coach trying to implement his system.

And that OLine is probably not going to be much help.

And the NFC West is not going to be nice to them.  Unless their defense is just lights-out great, they might be picking top-5, or even 1st again next year.

:agree:

• Like 1