Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rumor: Colts signing Chad Kelly?

5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

What in the flipping world are you talking about?    Would you like to try again simple plain English?

And who are “certain people”??   Who?   And how do you know things don’t matter?   And what does ESPN have to do with any of this?

What are you trying to say?   Then say it!   Goodness gracious....

You know what I'm talking about. No need to catch an attitude bud. What rookie DT (Jeffery Simmons) were so many fans like your self against the colts possibly drafting because of a High School off the field incident that even ESPN choose to air on National TV? If you don't know then I won't bother to elaborate further.

Then these same fans like yourself choose to overlook certain players like Kelley off the field issue which involves drugs, alcohol, and braking and entering.? The hypocrisy/double standard is shocking. That's all I'm saying. BTW Kelly was already in the NFL (he should be held at a higher level than a high schooler.) Goodness, gracious! sorry but that was comical.

3 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

You know what I'm talking about. No need to catch an attitude bud. What rookie DT (Jeffery Simmons) were so many fans like your self against the colts possibly drafting because of a High School off the field incident that even ESPN choose to air on National TV? If you don't know then I won't bother to elaborate further.

Then these same fans like yourself choose to overlook certain players like Kelley off the field issue which involves drugs, alcohol, and braking and entering.? The hypocrisy/double standard is shocking. That's all I'm saying. BTW Kelly was already in the NFL (he should be held at a higher level than a high schooler.) Goodness, gracious! sorry but that was comical.

First.   I had NO IDEA what you're talking about.   English and communication are not your strength.  

Second.    I was IN FAVOR of drafting Jeffrey Simmons.   In fact, I was likely the leading voice here in favor of drafting him if we could.   So again,  you're talking out of your rear end.   Again.   My consistancy from Simmons to Kelly is perfectly straight.

Third.    Kelly is NOT banned from the NFL.   He is not in jail.   He's available to any team that wants to sign him.    Ballard and Reich are considering him.    And if he makes it,  it'll be for the Practice Squad.   This ISN'T a big deal even though you're trying to make it into one.

This is a small issue.   Because it's the off-season and there isn't much to talk about,  people are spending way more time on it than is necessary.     A mole hill is being turned into a mountain.

There's nothing to see here,  whether Kelly makes it or not.    We can all move along.

• Nadine locked this topic