Jump to content
MTC

Colts draft Marvell Tell, DB, USC

Recommended Posts

I like the fact that Ballard is drafting for defense this draft.

He was serious when he said he wasn't interested in out scoring teams. He wanted to stop teams from scoring.

Once again Ballard saying what he wanted and then showing it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does this feel like Ballards approach last year, with somewhat of a doubling down effect in regards to position especially with these mid/late round picks???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judging by some of the posts above, the Colts may give Tell a Look first at corner and not safety.    He has tested thru the roof.   A position switch might be justbthe thing to have him excel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nesjan3 said:

i love the countless comments throughout this forum about how "were just picking whos is left" or we are "purely picking depth now". Just take a look at history and see how many late round or even undrafted players have become all pros.

I was just kidding when I said that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A reminder:   Richard Sherman was a 5th round draft choice.   Josh Norman was a 5 or a 6.    Both went in to great careers making big money.

 

You can find zone corners late.  So the idea of moving Tell to Corner is exciting to me.   Watch tape.   He looks like he’s very athletic, light on his feet. 

 

Hope we just made a steal!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Luck 4 president said:

Hooker insurance and maybe comes in on 3rd downs next to hooker 

Robert Kraft should have bought that insurance

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a little bit of a project if they are moving him to corner but I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

A reminder:   Richard Sherman was a 5th round draft choice.   Josh Norman was a 5 or a 6.    Both went in to great careers making big money.

 

You can find zone corners late.  So the idea of moving Tell to Corner is exciting to me.   Watch tape.   He looks like he’s very athletic, light on his feet. 

 

Hope we just made a steal!

I think he is a steal....was really hoping he was there at 5...will be a good cb in our d

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Luck 4 president said:

Hooker insurance and maybe comes in on 3rd downs next to hooker 

Robert Kraft should have looked into this montgs ago.

 

 

Too soon?:woah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch Tell on this play.

One of the greatest safety blitzes ever!

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Sounds like the S we took out of Clemson a few years back 

Ouch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marvell Tell had a .9725 rating on 247 coming out of high school, and was the #59th ranked prospect in the country, he was a high 4*, kid was highly regarded. He flashed at USC, I remember some from the games against ND, but again this is a pick based on potential. Good, solid pick. Great value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Kenny Moore Lol. Unless last year was a fluke he will have no issues. He is a dog. Wilson yes. Not sure if either of the two safeties we took can even play nickel.

 

I have a feeling Kenny Moore will go down the same path as Rashaan Melvin. Both were let go by the Patriots and claimed off waivers by us and have excelled for us, albeit by different GMs (Melvin by Grigson). I just feel that Moore may have unrealistic demands for his contract and might go because of that, not because of his play. That is why I said "One due to his contract". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Would have like Gerald Willis there 

me too

 

1 hour ago, shastamasta said:

Love this pick. Really wanted a coverage S...and this dude is crazy athletic.

yes he is. was a pretty high 4 star out of HS. really wanted him to go to ND

 

1 hour ago, MarquisJ said:

He was in fact a team captain 

Both Tell and Willis

 

1 hour ago, stitches said:

Great pick, love it... he's an athletic freak with great movement and change of direction skills. Not a great tackler for the position.... this along with the athleticism made some teams wonder if he can transition to CB... IMO we will use him as a special teams ace and moveable piece along the backfield.... maybe he can be in the slot in sub packages...

I think both RYS and TEll will fit in quickly to sub packages. Love it too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chad72 said:

 

I have a feeling Kenny Moore will go down the same path as Rashaan Melvin. Both were let go by the Patriots and claimed off waivers by us and have excelled for us, albeit by different GMs (Melvin by Grigson). I just feel that Moore may have unrealistic demands for his contract and might go because of that, not because of his play. That is why I said "One due to his contract". 

Players understand when they are in a good system and thriving. If rumors are true they will try to extend him after the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

Marvell Tell had a .9725 rating on 247 coming out of high school, and was the #59th ranked prospect in the country, he was a high 4*, kid was highly regarded. He flashed at USC, I remember some from the games against ND, but again this is a pick based on potential. Good, solid pick. Great value. 

yup, like i posted above, i remember him coming out of HS when ND recruited him. really wanted him

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

yup, like i posted above, i remember him coming out of HS when ND recruited him. really wanted him

 

Yeah, ND is making up for it now. They're on fire in the 2020 class!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To me he seems pretty competent at the FS spot. Hed make a good back up to Hooker. From a measurable standpoint i can see why they want to use him as a corner and i hope that works, but he seems pretty natural at FS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We shall see how the corner conversion goes. He moves pretty well as a safety in my opinion. They may be better off leaving him at FS. I think hed do well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, krunk said:

We shall see how the corner conversion goes. He moves pretty well as a safety in my opinion. They may be better off leaving him at FS. I think hed do well.

Me might someday start at corner for us.   Someday.    But he’d be behind Hooker at safety.   He’s not a strong side guy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Me might someday start at corner for us.   Someday.    But he’d be behind Hooker at safety.   He’s not a strong side guy.  

True! Nothing wrong with broadening his skills, although i think hes going to be a backup in either case. Dont think he will ever play over Yasin, Desir, or Wilson. I do think if hes any good we could bring him in on some special packages. I just think he could be the guy we didnt have last year whenever Hooker would get hurt. He seems like hed be a pretty good FS in the league with a tweak here or there.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2019 at 1:37 PM, Buck Showalter said:

Why does this feel like Ballards approach last year, with somewhat of a doubling down effect in regards to position especially with these mid/late round picks???

Ballard has doubled down in every draft since he has been with the colts at least 2 times every draft. I love it. It creates competition and makes the positions younger. It also make sure the vets know shape up or ship out. 

 

I like this pick it is going to put Ballard in a tough spot.  

 

Corners - Moore, Desir, Ya Sin, Wilson, Hairston, Collins, Tell (corner/safety)

Safeties - Hooker, Geathers, Willis, Farley, Odum,

 

Some solid players in the secondary are going to get cut, hopefully we can keep them on the practice squad.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Sporting News and as a USC fan this is an spot on analysis of Marvell >>>>  Tell is a long, lean football machine. High-cut with tremendous length in his levers, Tell is a graceful, powerful athlete who excels in open space. Covers a ridiculous amount of real estate compliments of a loose hip girdle and long stride length. Wonderful wingspan makes him an asset in jump-ball situations. Article link >>>>>>https://www.sportingnews.com/us/other-sports/news/marvell-tell-recruiting-scouting-report-commitment-usc-ucla-athlete/1fb6ox2jbcedg1xtcl7j8hx80v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2019 at 12:03 PM, Fisticuffs111 said:

I like this pick. Going Willis and Tell III back to back reminds me of doubling up on RB with the Hines and Willis pick. Although Tell III seems like more of a FS who is kind of built like a CB.

Actually wouldn't be surprised if they're thinking about trying him some at CB.

 

 

Ballard and Reich's press conference post-draft is worth watching (you can find it on the videos page of Colts.com).  Ballard mentions that Coach Gannon (DB coach) worked Tell out at CB when they were scouting him and putting him through drills.  Ballard also mentions Tell and Q. Wilson as 2 guys in our secondary that can move all over the place and have the body type/athleticism to play pretty much any secondary position.  Ballard says this is something that will make Tell a very valuable addition to this team.  He said he's going to start out at CB, but the coaches/FO will keep an open mind about moving him around the secondary.

 

On 4/27/2019 at 12:19 PM, Mr.Debonair said:

Sounds like the S we took out of Clemson a few years back 

 

Tell is much more refined than TJ Greene.  They are both freak athletes who tested off the charts, and neither is a great tackler (Tell is a better tackler coming out of college, but still not great).  Otherwise, Tell is a lot further along as a DB than Greene was when he came out of Clemson.

 

On 4/27/2019 at 12:26 PM, chad72 said:

Both Quincy Wilson and Kenny Moore are on notice, in my opinion, In case they become free agents after this year, One due to his contract and the other possibly if you cannot crack the starting lineup.

 

I think Hairston should get thrown into that mix, as well.  His playing time seemed to diminish more than the others as last year went on.  I agree with you on contract, as I can see Moore wanting too much after the season and Ballard parting ways based on that... I think Q. Wilson really improved last year and showed a new level of maturity/willingness to work.  I think we'll see another leap in performance from him this year and after watching Ballard's presser after the draft, he only spoke very highly of Wilson and his ability to adapt to many positions in the secondary.

 

Jalen Collins is who I am going to be interested to see this year.  He, IMO, may be the most naturally athletic CB of ours (I'd have to give Hooker the overall most athletic DB) and has tremendous size for a CB.  He's a former 2nd round pick who was highly touted coming out of college and has spent some time away from football due to failed PED tests (sounds like he failed non-PED tests in college as well).  If he can keep himself clean, I expect it's gonna be a dog-fight to win a spot on this roster as a CB next year.

 

On 4/27/2019 at 12:29 PM, Chloe6124 said:

Kenny Moore Lol. Unless last year was a fluke he will have no issues. He is a dog. Wilson yes. Not sure if either of the two safeties we took can even play nickel.

 

The roster on Colts.com has Tell listed as CB along with Ya-sin.  Willis they have listed as a safety.  I think Willis is more of a thumper and strong run-stopping SS.  However, it's clear listening to Ballard that he thinks Tell can move all over the secondary.

 

I was really frustrated with Kenny Moore II's play in 2017, but he was much better last year.  The only thing I can see as a downfall for him is that Ballard likes big/long CBs.  Moore at 5'9" is now one of 2 CBs out of the 9 on this roster (assuming Tell and Ya-Sin sign) who is under 6'0", with Chris Milton being 5'11".  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

 

Ballard and Reich's press conference post-draft is worth watching (you can find it on the videos page of Colts.com).  Ballard mentions that Coach Gannon (DB coach) worked Tell out at CB when they were scouting him and putting him through drills.  Ballard also mentions Tell and Q. Wilson as 2 guys in our secondary that can move all over the place and have the body type/athleticism to play pretty much any secondary position.  Ballard says this is something that will make Tell a very valuable addition to this team.  He said he's going to start out at CB, but the coaches/FO will keep an open mind about moving him around the secondary.

 

 

Tell is much more refined than TJ Greene.  They are both freak athletes who tested off the charts, and neither is a great tackler (Tell is a better tackler coming out of college, but still not great).  Otherwise, Tell is a lot further along as a DB than Greene was when he came out of Clemson.

 

 

I think Hairston should get thrown into that mix, as well.  His playing time seemed to diminish more than the others as last year went on.  I agree with you on contract, as I can see Moore wanting too much after the season and Ballard parting ways based on that... I think Q. Wilson really improved last year and showed a new level of maturity/willingness to work.  I think we'll see another leap in performance from him this year and after watching Ballard's presser after the draft, he only spoke very highly of Wilson and his ability to adapt to many positions in the secondary.

 

Jalen Collins is who I am going to be interested to see this year.  He, IMO, may be the most naturally athletic CB of ours (I'd have to give Hooker the overall most athletic DB) and has tremendous size for a CB.  He's a former 2nd round pick who was highly touted coming out of college and has spent some time away from football due to failed PED tests (sounds like he failed non-PED tests in college as well).  If he can keep himself clean, I expect it's gonna be a dog-fight to win a spot on this roster as a CB next year.

 

 

The roster on Colts.com has Tell listed as CB along with Ya-sin.  Willis they have listed as a safety.  I think Willis is more of a thumper and strong run-stopping SS.  However, it's clear listening to Ballard that he thinks Tell can move all over the secondary.

 

I was really frustrated with Kenny Moore II's play in 2017, but he was much better last year.  The only thing I can see as a downfall for him is that Ballard likes big/long CBs.  Moore at 5'9" is now one of 2 CBs out of the 9 on this roster (assuming Tell and Ya-Sin sign) who is under 6'0", with Chris Milton being 5'11".  

 

 

I dont really see another nickel back on the roster behind Kenny Moore other than Hairston. I expect he will be better this year. Im predicting we will keep him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Id like to see Jalen Collins make it somehow. Hopefully Desir, Wilson, Yasin, and Collins will probably be our top 4 on the outside. Starters and reserves. Im assuming Desir will start. Im hoping the same for Quincy Wilson because i believe its his time from the improvement hes shown. However i believe the staff wants to start Yasin, so Quincy and honestly Desir will have to be on their Ps and Qs. Kenny Moore at nickel. I think we just have one guy behind Kenny who can play nickel and that will most likely be Hairston unless they find someone else they like. I say they will keep him. Marvell Tell probably goes to the PS unless there is an injury at FS or corner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, krunk said:

I dont really see another nickel back on the roster behind Kenny Moore other than Hairston. I expect he will be better this year. Im predicting we will keep him.

 

It'll be interesting to see what happens.

 

Last year we had 11 DBs on our final roster with 5 being CBs and 6 being Safeties.  The previous year we had 10 DBs on our final roster with 5 CBs and 5 safeties.

 

Right now we have 7 CBs signed, we drafted 2 (I'm calling Tell a CB, as that's what the website has him listed at).  We signed 3 as UDFAs (Shak Taylor, Chris Rayford, Jamal Peters) who all seem like they can play and have good size and athletic ability.

 

Then we have 7 safeties signed, along with the drafting of Willis.

 

That puts us at 20 DBs.

 

Assuming we keep 11 max, I'll bold who I would think makes the roster if the season started next week and no injuries, etc. occur between now and then (I put a line between S/CB):

 

Matthias Farley

Clayton Geathers

Malik Hooker

Isaiah Johnson

Derrick Kindred

Geoerge Odum

Rolan Milligan

Khari Willis (R)

___________________

Rock Ya-Sin (R)

Marvel Tell III (R)

Kenny Moore II

Pierre Desir

Quincy Wilson

Nate Hairston

Jalen Collins

Chris Milton

DJ Killings

Jamal Peters (R)

Shak Taylor (R)

Chris Rayford (R)

 

I could be wrong, of course... and regardless, this is by far the most depth with skilled players in our secondary that we've had going into a season in a very long time.  I've been a Colts fan since 1994, and to be honest, I don't think I can remember a team with this deep and talented of a secondary in an off-season in that time.

 

Good job, Ballard and Co.!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

 

It'll be interesting to see what happens.

 

Last year we had 11 DBs on our final roster with 5 being CBs and 6 being Safeties.  The previous year we had 10 DBs on our final roster with 5 CBs and 5 safeties.

 

Right now we have 7 CBs signed, we drafted 2 (I'm calling Tell a CB, as that's what the website has him listed at).  We signed 3 as UDFAs (Shak Taylor, Chris Rayford, Jamal Peters) who all seem like they can play and have good size and athletic ability.

 

Then we have 7 safeties signed, along with the drafting of Willis.

 

That puts us at 20 DBs.

 

Assuming we keep 11 max, I'll bold who I would think makes the roster if the season started next week and no injuries, etc. occur between now and then (I put a line between S/CB):

 

Matthias Farley

Clayton Geathers

Malik Hooker

Isaiah Johnson

Derrick Kindred

Geoerge Odum

Rolan Milligan

Khari Willis (R)

___________________

Rock Ya-Sin (R)

Marvel Tell III (R)

Kenny Moore II

Pierre Desir

Quincy Wilson

Nate Hairston

Jalen Collins

Chris Milton

DJ Killings

Jamal Peters (R)

Shak Taylor (R)

Chris Rayford (R)

 

I could be wrong, of course... and regardless, this is by far the most depth with skilled players in our secondary that we've had going into a season in a very long time.  I've been a Colts fan since 1994, and to be honest, I don't think I can remember a team with this deep and talented of a secondary in an off-season in that time.

 

Good job, Ballard and Co.!

My thing is corner is a new position for Tell so its going to be a significant challenge for him to make it there considering all those guys ahead of him. My other issue is who would play nickel back if Kenny Moore got hurt? I dont think we have that guy unless maybe they slide Yasin inside. I think we probably keep Nate and send Tell to the PS. Or list him as a safety and keep an extra safety. The other alternative is to keep an extra corner instead of sending Tell to the PS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, krunk said:

My thing is corner is a new position for Tell so its going to be a significant challenge for him to make it there considering all those guys ahead of him. My other issue is who would play nickel back if Kenny Moore got hurt? I dont think we have that guy unless maybe they slide Yasin inside. I think we probably keep Nate and send Tell to the PS. Or list him as a safety and keep an extra safety. I suppose we could keep an extra corner also instead of cutting him and signing to PS

 

I get your logic, though listening to Ballard's post-draft press conference he raved about Quincy Wilson and Tell's ability to play anywhere in the secondary.  He basically sounded like Quincy (and maybe Tell) will be playing in nickel and dime packages and will be somewhat expected to act as 'rovers' in the secondary.

 

I like Hairston a lot.  We've just got some very thick competition in the secondary this year (finally).  Maybe they'll view Tell as a guy who can play CB/S and make someone like Odum or Farley expendable at S.  

 

Up until week 5 last year, Hairston played all but one snap on defense.  I know he had some ankle issue going into week 5 though (I don't think it caused him to be placed on any official injury/disabled list).  Maybe that slowed him down the remainder of the season, I'm not sure.  It just seemed as the year went on, other CBs were seeing their time increase while Hairston saw less and less time.... if it was b/c he was slowed by an ankle, maybe a full offseason to recover will have him back up higher on the coaches ratings -- if it was because of his play or the way the coaches thought he fit the scheme, I see him as the odd man out with the rookie additions, resigning of Desir, and hopefully continued improvement from Wilson.

 

It does seem like Ya-Sin has the ability and the build to play both inside and outside as well.  It'll be interesting to see how things progress throughout training camp and pre-season.  At least we finally seem to have addressed the defensive backfield to the point where we are going to have some tough decisions to make and will likely have to cut at least a couple players who will wind up playing on other rosters next year.  That was one of the things I really liked Ballard saying in his presser -- something like "You know you're doing it right when you have your roster down to 65 guys and guys 54-65 who get cut from our team are getting signed and playing on other teams.  I don't know if we're there quite yet, but we're getting close."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CurBeatElite said:

 

I get your logic, though listening to Ballard's post-draft press conference he raved about Quincy Wilson and Tell's ability to play anywhere in the secondary.  He basically sounded like Quincy (and maybe Tell) will be playing in nickel and dime packages and will be somewhat expected to act as 'rovers' in the secondary.

 

I like Hairston a lot.  We've just got some very thick competition in the secondary this year (finally).  Maybe they'll view Tell as a guy who can play CB/S and make someone like Odum or Farley expendable at S.  

 

Up until week 5 last year, Hairston played all but one snap on defense.  I know he had some ankle issue going into week 5 though (I don't think it caused him to be placed on any official injury/disabled list).  Maybe that slowed him down the remainder of the season, I'm not sure.  It just seemed as the year went on, other CBs were seeing their time increase while Hairston saw less and less time.... if it was b/c he was slowed by an ankle, maybe a full offseason to recover will have him back up higher on the coaches ratings -- if it was because of his play or the way the coaches thought he fit the scheme, I see him as the odd man out with the rookie additions, resigning of Desir, and hopefully continued improvement from Wilson.

 

It does seem like Ya-Sin has the ability and the build to play both inside and outside as well.  It'll be interesting to see how things progress throughout training camp and pre-season.  At least we finally seem to have addressed the defensive backfield to the point where we are going to have some tough decisions to make and will likely have to cut at least a couple players who will wind up playing on other rosters next year.  That was one of the things I really liked Ballard saying in his presser -- something like "You know you're doing it right when you have your roster down to 65 guys and guys 54-65 who get cut from our team are getting signed and playing on other teams.  I don't know if we're there quite yet, but we're getting close."

Im interested to see who we have play those dime and nickel LBers. Quincy played a lot of that last year and you can use Tell. But on the other hand youve got guys like Okereke, maybe Eddie Speed who is 6'4" 230lbs, and Banogu who is 6'3" 250lbs and Ballard says we will use like Jamie Collins covering some times and rushing sometimes. This team is built well it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, krunk said:

Im interested to see who we have play those dime and nickel LBers. Quincy played a lot of that last year and you can use Tell. But on the other hand youve got guys like Okereke, maybe Eddie Speed, and Banogu who Ballard says we will use like Jamie Collins.

 

Yes, it's going to be interesting, for sure.  I also envision Willis/Geathers being brought up to play close to the line in certain packages -- both are kind of thick guys for S (but a little too small for LB) and both are athletic, likely better in coverage than our LBs, but better off against the run compared to other S like Hooker and Farley who are better deep against the pass.

 

I am interested to see how Skai Moore progresses into his second year, as well.  I thought he had a lot of potential to thrive as a dime/nickel LBer, but struggled with injuries.  

 

This rookie LB class should be very interesting.  I tend to think Okereke is the most NFL-ready of the 3, though may have the lowest ceiling.  Ballard says he can play any of the LB positions, so I imagine he'll be competing for ILB and SAM with Walker (ILB) and Moore/Franklin/Banogu/EJ Speed/etc. (maybe even Gerri Green if we have him as a SAM instead of a DE).

 

Sounds like EJ Speed and Banogu are both freak athletes who are a little raw.  It'd sure be nice to see one or both of them develop quickly and be Darius Leonard 2.0 for us this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2019 at 11:54 AM, 1959Colts said:

Watch Tell on this play.

One of the greatest safety blitzes ever!

 

 

tenor.gif?itemid=3316519

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier in this thread...but I think it's very likely that Tell was the player they were discussing in that video.

 

- Four-year starter

- Obviously talking about a S

- Tackling concerns

- Team captain

- Leadership qualities

 

Pretty cool if that is the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2019 at 12:19 PM, Mr.Debonair said:

Sounds like the S we took out of Clemson a few years back 

 

Watch 10 seconds of Tell's college tape & it's pretty obvious that he's a far better player than TJ Green.

1 hour ago, shastamasta said:

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier in this thread...but I think it's very likely that Tell was the player they were discussing in that video.

 

- Four-year starter

- Obviously talking about a S

- Tackling concerns

- Team captain

- Leadership qualities

 

Pretty cool if that is the case.

 

Was this in one of the "With the Next Pick" videos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

 

Watch 10 seconds of Tell's college tape & it's pretty obvious that he's a far better player than TJ Green.

 

Was this in one of the "With the Next Pick" videos?

 

Yeah...that was the one I was thinking of. He fit the description.

 

However, I was reading up on Tell...and found another article that actually had the missing piece.

 

My original guess was Mike Edwards, who also fit the description...except for the part about overcoming some tragedy. But then I found this: 

 

Quote

Edwards wore a pink mouthpiece in memory of his aunt, Angie Evans, who died of breast cancer in 2013.

 

So yeah...I think it was Mike Edwards all along. And he went about ten picks before they made the Willis pick. So maybe the answer to that "do you want to draft this guy?" was yes...but we will never know...haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...