Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts draft Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State

MTC

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrific pick. I don't know what's happening with DK though. It has to be something with the medical. If people are crying about DK running routes, I don't know why those people would be happy that we drafted Parris Campbell.

I like DK and Parris Campbell. Early 2nd round pick for me. We're getting a lot of people that need development, but have crazy potential. Campbell fits that to a tee.

Just now, BlueCollarColts said:

Does Campbell come in and take over slot duties (or at least split time with Hilton there)? Seems like his speed could be extremely helpful for us in the slot.

He was mainly in the slot at OSU.......

We will be tough to defend with he and TY on the field......  The safeties will be WAY back

2 minutes ago, BlueCollarColts said:

Hilton, Funchess, Campbell, Cain, Rogers... Some nice depth for us at WR now.

Really nice WR room and all receivers have complimentary skillsets. And also Ebron and Doyle to help out too, Hines out of the backfield.

That's plenty for Luck and Reich. We will have a top 5 offense next year.

OMG...Ballard is inside my head tonight.  I’m absolutely loving this draft right now.  Parris will be a stud in Reich’s offense with Luck gunning it.   We are now more explosive on offense.  

DT in the third...maybe Khalen Saunders.  Need someone who can pressure the middle.  

After not getting Brown this was my top choice of what was left.  I LOVE it.  Outside of safety and maybe OT the Colts have addressed their major needs all in the second round of the draft and got an extra pick this year and next year to boot.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• but he is on another team, didn’t get developed here. Anderson and Jerry Hughes would be other examples of guys who developed away from us.  yeah I get it, I’m very stubborn once irritated and just what the league did at the beginning of the season has really frustrated me. They went with the wind of what voice screamed loudest and alienated many of the supporters who actually spent money on the games. Won’t be me anymore for along time most likely. Heck, Sears ticked me off once, never went back. That was 18 years ago lol.  just reading, it sounds like a lot of those pressures from AQM and Autry cane in the first few games and them died off? Could be they are or have just been used more than their bodies are capable of performing at that same high level? I suppose Houston is suffering from the same individual stat lines as Buckner has. Gets good push and pressure but isn’t getting home to make the big impact play. That is what I’ve heard on the Kevin Bowen podcast for Buckner. While he is doing what others hadn’t been able to do and he is opening up opportunities for others, he hasn’t hit the sack totals and individual stat lines that all pro players will get. Are we getting those seal plays from the edges from our Lb’ers or DE’s that we were getting with Sheard or are these QB’s and Rb’s slipping out?  agree. Didn’t we get lots more pressure from Leonard last season? I think the defense planned on Turay and Lewis being involved in this defense. Along with the addition of Buckner, having Turay and Lewis at rush end could have been the game plan but injuries and whatever is going on with Lewis so far happens. I see that Lewis is getting more reps and more praise so hopefully that’s not just coaching motivation and he is actually flashing on the field now. Would be nice to get production from him. 
    • you are making the assumption that they would not score there, so who are you to say im the one assuming the wrong thing?  you said it didnt change the game when both picks could have been points for us instead   we had more than double their yardage the defense bent but didnt let them do much at all after the catch, and their completions were mostly short 
    • I'm not so sure.  The Jets get the Pats twice and the Chargers and Dolphins.   The Jags games are Texans, Packers, Steelers, Browns, Vikings, Titans, Ravens, Bears, Colts.   That's pretty tough.   Texans and Vikings are winnable.  I'd love for the Jags to win 4-5 games so we don't see Lawrence or Fields in the division.
    • Green will be a free agent at the end of the season. He signed a 18 million dollar contract this season so I don't imagine Ballard wants to pay that kind of money. Plus all of a sudden the Bengals are utilizing Green over the last couple of weeks.
    • I agree, but we could also go 1-4.    Lions will be the only team we are favored against and I'm not certain about that as I haven't seen a line for next weeks game.   I'd be thrilled if we went 4-1 or 3-2 in the next 5 games.  
  • Members

• aaron11

aaron11 2,791

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,472

• buccolts

buccolts 4,946

• Myles

Myles 4,260

• PrideOfAthens17

PrideOfAthens17 228

• life long