Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts draft Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State

MTC

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrific pick. I don't know what's happening with DK though. It has to be something with the medical. If people are crying about DK running routes, I don't know why those people would be happy that we drafted Parris Campbell.

I like DK and Parris Campbell. Early 2nd round pick for me. We're getting a lot of people that need development, but have crazy potential. Campbell fits that to a tee.

Just now, BlueCollarColts said:

Does Campbell come in and take over slot duties (or at least split time with Hilton there)? Seems like his speed could be extremely helpful for us in the slot.

He was mainly in the slot at OSU.......

We will be tough to defend with he and TY on the field......  The safeties will be WAY back

2 minutes ago, BlueCollarColts said:

Hilton, Funchess, Campbell, Cain, Rogers... Some nice depth for us at WR now.

Really nice WR room and all receivers have complimentary skillsets. And also Ebron and Doyle to help out too, Hines out of the backfield.

That's plenty for Luck and Reich. We will have a top 5 offense next year.

OMG...Ballard is inside my head tonight.  I’m absolutely loving this draft right now.  Parris will be a stud in Reich’s offense with Luck gunning it.   We are now more explosive on offense.  

DT in the third...maybe Khalen Saunders.  Need someone who can pressure the middle.  

After not getting Brown this was my top choice of what was left.  I LOVE it.  Outside of safety and maybe OT the Colts have addressed their major needs all in the second round of the draft and got an extra pick this year and next year to boot.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• As long as Clark or Green are in the game, you're gonna have trouble at Tackle.
    • Great find.  Been listening at work. Thanks!
    • Except to end the half. Lol   They are hanging in though.     Ive been going back and forth with myself, whether it would be better for us for the Browns and Ravens end up 11-5, that way our tie breakers with Raiders and Miami for last spot(if we dont come back and get division/ still more than a possibility) if we finish 10-6, would be down to our h2h with Raiders and conference with Dolphins. Although I firmly believe Dolphins won 9 games max and more likely 8, imo.
    • Good post.    And the thing blew up because of a neck surgery, BP failing to get a backup QB, and us getting the first pick in the draft the year the best prospect since John Elway declares for the draft.    As Irsay said when he was crying at that press conference with PM at his side, the two talked many ways to figure a way to work it, but "circumstances" was the 800 pound gorilla in the room.   New franchise QB, new legacy with new management.  Maybe Irsay should have simply kept Polians and Caldwell to work with Luck.  Would it have been worse than Grigs and Pagano?
    • For whatever it’s worth....   on his weekly day after interview this week, Reich admits Clark struggled in the first two series.   But he said the rest of the game he thought Clark was decent.  Not great, not terrible.   And certainly not as bad as many here are screaming about.    I have no idea what the staff will do this week, or in the off-season.   I’m just sharing what Frank said for the record. 
  • Members

• Four2itus

Four2itus 4,665

• TheLegend87

TheLegend87 3,860

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 11,119

• life long

life long 364

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,871

• B~Town